Odd, to say the least

give it time? we don't have much time DC! The election is two months away and we know jackshit about her views on ANY issue, at least not straight from her own mouth anyway.

Are you kidding me with the "they weren't prepared for the nasty stuff"? They are republicans DC, they revel in the nasty stuff! They roll around in it, letting the stink get all over them. They have Karl Rove for cripe sake..how can you say they weren't ready for the nasty stuff?

she's not some china doll. She came out swinging on Wednesday and then retreated.

What is she gonna do, sucker punch and then run until November?

The longer they keep her from directly answering questions the more people will start to wonder what they are hiding especially with all the new information about her that's coming out about trooper wooten, earmark spending, leaving Wasilla in debt, hiring a lobbyist for a town of 9,000 people, etc.

She has a lot of explaining to do and she better start doing it fast.
see, thats your corrupt beliefs about the GOP
i know they were prepared for a lot, but who the hell would have been prepared for all this nonsense
i mean, where was the last time you accused a woman that just had a baby of faking her pregnancy and then when that didnt work accuse her of having an affair and that her husband wasnt the father of the baby

sorry, NO ONE could have predicted how low and scummy the far left moonbats would go with this

Last edited:
I think the report is correct, btw. I've been to Alaska.
some of the people who debunked it have too
some of them actually LIVE there, not tourists

btw, i have no doubts you and the rest of the wacko left here believe it
nothing i have seen here shows me you guys have the mental capacity to understand why its not credible

Last edited:

Forum List

Back