Odd that the GOP is promoting guns and cutting healthcare. What happens to those that are shot?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
We already know the GOP's healthcare policy is "die quickly".

So are they now openly supporting their healthcare outcome?

Join the crowd. Over 1 in 10 adults in the us are on a prescription medication linked to mass

Something startling is going on with antidepressant use around the world

1 in 10 Americans take a drug linked to mass shooting? And that’s just the adults. Want to see the % of ADHD DRUGS?

Much higher % then most countries?

Wow, but the answer is gun control?

The truth is Republicans ended the healthcare subsidies. That takes effect in October. The month before November which is the midterms.

In October, millions will find out if they can afford healthcare in 2019.

What do you tell mothers their children are no longer covered?

What do you tell fathers their family is no longer covered?

If you are a Republican, I'm guessing "Ha Ha". Which is why the will have a suspiciously hard time getting elected this time around.

The truth is Republicans ended the healthcare subsidies. That takes effect in October. The month before November which is the midterms.

If you are a Republican, I'm guessing "Ha Ha". Which is why the will have a suspiciously hard time getting elected this time around.
Get a job and stop expecting free stuff. That's what to tell them.

Sooooo, less antidepressants?

Will make the country safer. Read the link moron.

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online
I guess suicide could be one solution since most suicides are white guys in Red States.

I guess suicide could be one solution since most suicides are white guys in Red States.

Listening to the constant drivel from the left........ do ya blame em?

Get a job and stop expecting free stuff. That's what to tell them.
FYI
you can not get health care on the exchange with subsidies unless YOU DO HAVE A JOB that does not offer health care insurance as a benefit....

You have to have EARNED INCOME in your family, from working...with no health benefits available.

Forum List

Back