Odd issue

I dunno, Google started acting funky on me a few weeks ago and went to Bing. I like it better and not just for the opening picture. It seems to find things better.

• Banned
I'm not getting anything west coast related. It's odd. Nothing wrong with my connection on this end.

No:

Google
Facebook
YouTube
MSN
Yahoo

And others.

A friend of mine said her ability to get online from her computer at home went tits up. They looked for a virus, then ended up taking it in to a computer tech. Who said there was nothing wrong with it. Took it home, wouldn't work.

She tried a friend's AT&T and it worked fine.

She has some satellite service and what she described to me sounds a lot like what you're describing MM.

A friend of mine said her ability to get online from her computer at home went tits up. They looked for a virus, then ended up taking it in to a computer tech. Who said there was nothing wrong with it. Took it home, wouldn't work.

She tried a friend's AT&T and it worked fine.

She has some satellite service and what she described to me sounds a lot like what you're describing MM.
I have digital cable, we are fiber-optic. Always been uber fast, and still is on the sites it can hit, such as this one.

I think my ISP must be having a satellite issue, possibly.

Issue fixed. Must have been the ISP, I did nothing here on my end.

You all may now return to picking your butt.

Forum List

Back