Odd Dimwit Out

Looks like just one person in this photo, taken on Veteran's Day at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier, doesn't quite get it......... can you tell who it is?

Hey...that's The Barry....he's above showing any sort of respect for our fallen heroes....unless it's a photo op or in some way appeases the anti-war wingnut loons.

bamacopy.jpg

The weight of the office of the Presidency weighs so heavily on Obama's pure, loving heart, that he simply lacks the strength to lift his hands to honor our fallen soldiers.

He cares as much for our fallen soldiers as he does about the new sheets Michelle picked out for the Lincoln bedroom, and man, he loves those sheets.

He truly and deeply loves America so much, that he demonstrates it by displaying contempt for our silly traditions - that is love America, tough love!!

We are truly blessed to have him apologizing for us to the rest of the world.

It is wonderful to watch him bowing down to emperors and Shieks. For Obama knows that we Americans need to atone for our arrogance, and he is "the one" to do that.

God bless you Obamessiah!!

Obamessiah-1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Looks like just one person in this photo, taken on Veteran's Day at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier, doesn't quite get it......... can you tell who it is?

are they singing the national anthem in the picture?

And, he saluted at Dover. It is my understanding that those who never served in uniform salute with a hand over the heart. Of course, as CiC now, that may be acceptable - not sure.

Nope, he doesn't get it.

Looks like the teleprompters aren't standing at attention either. In Barry's defense, I'm sure if he would have known he was being filmed he would have brought his left hand up for a salute.

Did you really think that becoming the resident of the White House would inspire him with national pride or respect?

He knows none!

It's all about him and his destructive agenda!

The landlords need to evict him!

Mike

Why is it that I am constantly disappointed by this man? I accept that, politically, I will rarely agree with him but this kind of thing really is offensive.

are they singing the national anthem in the picture?

I'm sure it was. It they were playing L'Internationale, Obama would have his hand over his heart and the rest of them would not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suVB3YGIUk0]YouTube - The Communist Internationale (Original, with English Lyrics)[/ame]

he's froze with fear because of the Americans standing around him. its called the "up yours America" syndrome that all liberals develope when they reach voting age

Where was that picture featured? I can find several taken on Veterans Day last Tuesday, but none like that ^ one. But that's probably because the flowers and Admiral Mullen's summer whites indicate it was last MEMORIAL DAY.

Here's an image taken on Veterans Day --

slide_3591_51034_large.jpg

And the first few seconds of a video.

Obama marks Veteran's Day | Video | Reuters.com

Nice try, though. :salute:

Forum List

Back