Octuplets' Mom: Wanted Big Family to Compensate for Isolation of Her Childhood

Jesus, God Almighty....you should have killed this woman as livestock and eaten her body.

you are just like the EVIL CHINESE forcing women to abort their babies if they have one child already.

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

you say she's immoral, non human, livestock

YOU are the ones being immoral.

I refuse to live in communist China, and YOU will never make me turn my country in to what they are and they do.

nuff said.

Hmm ... and look at how overpopulated the Chinese are ... of course whenever they come up with some solution everyone screams about it, but then they scream about the fact that they have too many people, make up your damned minds will you.

However humans like this octuplet person are just livestock or walking incubators, that's how they act then that's what they are.

Jesus, God Almighty....you should have killed this woman as livestock and eaten her body.

you are just like the EVIL CHINESE forcing women to abort their babies if they have one child already.

I refuse to live in communist China, and YOU will never make me turn my country in to what they are and they do.

nuff said.

Hmm ... and look at how overpopulated the Chinese are ... of course whenever they come up with some solution everyone screams about it, but then they scream about the fact that they have too many people, make up your damned minds will you.

However humans like this octuplet person are just livestock or walking incubators, that's how they act then that's what they are.

There is no way I would compare not wanting a single woman with no income and 6 kids already to have 8 babies at one time, with the forced abortions on women in China.

I noticed on Fox News she already has hired a spokesperson to help her get contracts and interviews and money. Yeah, that's a woman that's a good mom alright.

nuff said.

There is no way I would compare not wanting a single woman with no income and 6 kids already to have 8 babies at one time, with the forced abortions on women in China.

I noticed on Fox News she already has hired a spokesperson to help her get contracts and interviews and money. Yeah, that's a woman that's a good mom alright.

Care made the connection ... I just elaborated on it this time.

nuff said.

Well, you kind hearted generous soul. so, you are willing to take on the financial responsibility of feeding, housing, educations and the medical care of these fourteen children? Yes sure you are. DUmmie,, now that's "nuff said."

nuff said.

Well, you kind hearted generous soul. so, you are willing to take on the financial responsibility of feeding, housing, educations and the medical care of these fourteen children? Yes sure you are. DUmmie,, now that's "nuff said."

as Suzi Orman says:

PEOPLE first

then MONEY

then THINGS.

People come first...

And the children of hers have every right to recieve benefits IF THEY QUALIFY as the woman on welfare in harlem or the woman in a battered wives home or the MILLIONS of people receiving welfare from this country.

WHY single her out Willow? This will not even amount to ONE CENT each month out of your pocket, if that.... these are 8 babies that you refuse to help feed if they need it....what made YOU choose THEM to not feed verses all the others out there?

I don't believe she will need welfare, not much of it...she does work for a living, she did have health insurance from what I have gathered, and a husband that will have to pay some child support for her other children she had when married to him. so what exactly is it that she is going to take from you....

the Septuplets that were born to a woman in the USA back in 1998 were funded by the donations of others to help them....

Did anyone ask the for the head of her fertility doctor? What's the difference between 7 or 8 when you are having that many?

These kind of cases are so, so so so rare that it amazes me it has angered so many people and gotten them in to a tizzy?

care

nuff said.

How do YOU know what her finances are?

Are you clairvoyant?

Do you know that her exhusband does not pay child support for some of the other 6 children if not all of them?

sheesh....

I can understand how this seems nuts to any of us, but what if it is not, to her?

Has some doctor come out and said she is mentally unstable that has treated her?

I believe she is Iraqi....her father said on an interview he was on his way back to iraq to earn some more money as a translator to help pay for the kids.

What makes you think her father was lying?

What makes any of this your business, can you point it out in the Constitution?

Care

Last edited:
the woman has nothing to worry about,she lives in California,the state will gladly take care of her and her kids needs,its what they do,that is why so many illegals end up here.....California....the land of TAKE,but you dont have to give back,the people who pay the taxes will do that......

the woman has nothing to worry about,she lives in California,the state will gladly take care of her and her kids needs,its what they do,that is why so many illegals end up here.....California....the land of TAKE,but you dont have to give back,the people who pay the taxes will do that......

Except their homeless ... they just ship those people to other states so we have to take care of them.

nuff said.

as Suzi Orman says:

PEOPLE first

then MONEY

then THINGS.

People come first...

And the children of hers have every right to recieve benefits IF THEY QUALIFY as the woman on welfare in harlem or the woman in a battered wives home or the MILLIONS of people receiving welfare from this country.

WHY single her out Willow? This will not even amount to ONE CENT each month out of your pocket, if that.... these are 8 babies that you refuse to help feed if they need it....what made YOU choose THEM to not feed verses all the others out there?

I don't believe she will need welfare, not much of it...she does work for a living, she did have health insurance from what I have gathered, and a husband that will have to pay some child support for her other children she had when married to him. so what exactly is it that she is going to take from you....

the Septuplets that were born to a woman in the USA back in 1998 were funded by the donations of others to help them....

Did anyone ask the for the head of her fertility doctor? What's the difference between 7 or 8 when you are having that many?

These kind of cases are so, so so so rare that it amazes me it has angered so many people and gotten them in to a tizzy?

care

Women are not designed to have 8 children. No one can do it without at least some birth defects. As a mother of two disabled children, there is no way in heck I would do that to my kids on purpose and she has. You defend this woman, good for you, have you ever, once thought of her children?

My youngest brother was born when I was 7. We used to be teased that he had 4 mothers, my mother and me and my two sisters. I was the first person he called "momma". I never did tell my mother that. When he passed away, I felt every bit as much as if I'd lost a child as much as a brother. My mom only had 5, the natural way.

Imagine how much worse this is for her 6 older kids. Heck, when I was in junior high, I couldn't go anywhere without my little brother as my mother worked. When I was in highschool, my folks wouldn't let me get a job as they would have to find a babysitter for my younger brother and my sisters had already both moved out. Now I don't think that was fair, I still don't. I did learn responsibility, but I think the my life may have gone in a different direction if I hadn't had to spend so much time babysitting my little brother.

It was worse for a friend of mine, she was often pulled out of school to babysit her younger brother and sister. She swore she'd never have kids.

She had 6 kids. SIX. Then she took it upon herself to have 6 more at the same time. She ended up with 8 and she's already got a spokeswoman and is looking for deals, using those kids. Somehow, that just doesn't impress me.

then again no single woman who purposely brings kids into this world, knowing they won't have a father, has any respect from me. There is a reason it takes two to have a kid, it takes two to raise them. A child raised in a two parent home does better on every measurable level than a child raised in a single parent home.

Enough women end up accidentally raising their kids themselves, they get my sympathy, this woman doesn't, but her kids do.

nuff said.

as Suzi Orman says:

PEOPLE first

then MONEY

then THINGS.

People come first...

care

I don't care how rare it is, I will always defend the children. Her children deserve better.

as Suzi Orman says:

PEOPLE first

then MONEY

then THINGS.

People come first...

care

I don't care how rare it is, I will always defend the children. Her children deserve better.

I agree ... people like this aren't thinking about the kids, they're thinking about their own selfish desires, and the kids always suffer for that as well as the rest of us. In the mean time every moron is busy congratulating them on fucking up more children's lives and draining resources that could be put to better use, as well as adding too much to the population. It was 2.5 children per family that our world is suppose to sustain, she has had three times that.

as Suzi Orman says:

PEOPLE first

then MONEY

then THINGS.

People come first...

care

I agree ... people like this aren't thinking about the kids, they're thinking about their own selfish desires, and the kids always suffer for that as well as the rest of us. In the mean time every moron is busy congratulating them on fucking up more children's lives and draining resources that could be put to better use, as well as adding too much to the population. It was 2.5 children per family that our world is suppose to sustain, she has had three times that.

Look you Fascists remind me when a law was passed limiting how many children people can have? When a law was passed allowing the Government to seize children of families because YOU think they have to many?

Abortions? No problem, but damn don't have more than 2.5 kids.

Look you Fascists remind me when a law was passed limiting how many children people can have? When a law was passed allowing the Government to seize children of families because YOU think they have to many?

Abortions? No problem, but damn don't have more than 2.5 kids.

Wrong side of the brain again I see. Really ... what law is this, must have been buried deep, and why can't we enforce it now. Oh, but you seem to have no problem with the fact that YOU will also be paying for these kids ... what was that about handouts?

Damn she has HOW MANY KIDS? Get the rope, lets hang her. Find the rail, lets run her out of town, don't forget the tar and feathers. BURN the witch, BURN her at the STAKE.

What? We can not do any of those things? Ohh I know lets seize her children and put them in foster care where more kids get raped and brutalized then any other system in this country. Lets look out for the children by stealing them from a loving mother cause we would never want 14 kids. She must be nuts. We will have them all adopted out to 14 different families as fast as we can, cause well that would be better then letting a capable mother who loves them do it, cause we couldn't, so she can not.

What? We do not know if she is capable? We are just making shit up as we go along? Never BURN HER, err I mean take the kids, it is for the best after all, at least according to the mob.

That's a bit over the top.

Who? The people wondering why a woman who already had six kids she could not not nurture and support having octoplets and objecting are EVIL?!

I think not.

Now do you mean that those who are suggesting that the woman is a child hoarder are sick?

She's not immoral, she's obviously not thinking very clearly about those kids, though.

I think not.

Well, I didn't read anyone advocating any Chinese solutions.

Don't confuse somebody's hyperbole for everyone else's legitimate complaints

What we are suggesting is that it is immoral to allow a woman who is obviously mentally ill to have 14 children that she can neither support nor nuture, though

nuff said.

Yeah, now that I responded to your strawman complaints, there has been enough said, I suppose.

Last edited:

How do YOU know what her finances are?

We are informed that the woman is already recieving help to support the six kids she already has

Are you clairvoyant?

Nom we are informed.
Do you know that her exhusband does not pay child support for some of the other 6 children if not all of them?

That is what has been reported, yes.

sheesh....

Sheesh indeed!

I can understand how this seems nuts to any of us, but what if it is not, to her?

Then she is suffering from a condition called child hoarding...much like many people become pet hoarders, actually.

Has some doctor come out and said she is mentally unstable that has treated her?

One does not need to be a carpenter to know a table wobbles.

I believe she is Iraqi....her father said on an interview he was on his way back to iraq to earn some more money as a translator to help pay for the kids.

Happy to hear it.

What makes you think her father was lying?

I think that few translators make enough money to support 14 children.

What makes any of this your business, can you point it out in the Constitution?

Our business? It was brought to us for our comments.

What makes it your business?

Forum List

Back