Octuplets' Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

Believe me kids, no one in their right mind is going to have this many kids and making sure the kids are cared for is not rewarding this woman.

No, it's the book and movie deals that are going to reward this woman, and you can bet, she's not putting the money in trust funds for the kids.

And you know all of this HOW?

Honestly sheila, you got some hidden problems with this in which you might consider or ponder on...(someone you knew first hand or people first hand that were nothing but scum, or something to be so judgmental and quick to peg EVERY THING going on with this woman, in a bad light....even when you have no idea of what the whole truth and story is behind it all...because of course, it is NONE of your business to know and put her under the microscope as you have? maybe just boredom in your own life or too much reality tv, where you think you can vote some one off because you don't like the way they've acted or performed...?)

And believe me, I realize i got some baggage also, to make me so steadfast on my own stance...so the both of us need some own self analysis....imho.

Care

Did you watch the interview of her mother? The grandmother is the primary caregiver for her first 6 kids and hasn't received a dime from the her in spite of her receiving over $160,000 for her disability. Plus she receives disability for 3 of her previous children AND foodstamps, where the heck is that money going? It apparently isn't going to the PRIMARY care giver. The six kids are ALL living in her mother's home. She's not paying a dime for their support and she's letting her mother do all the work. What kind of mother is that? Personally, I think her mother ought to fight for custody of the kids and get the book and movie deals herself, I think it's clear this mother isn't capable of actually BEING a mother to those children.

There's a new fangled science called psychology where you look at a person's previous behavior and can make a fairly reasonable assumption regarding that person's future behavior.

She wasn't even the PRIMARY caregiver for her first six kids and she decided to have 8 more, do you really believe she did the right thing? Do you really still support this very sick woman's stupid delusions?

She want's to HAVE kids, she doesn't want to RAISE kids. It's an illness and the doctor facilitated it. The medical ethics board is now looking into the Doctor's behavior. Do you think this woman was really rational when she decided to have 8 more babies when she wasn't caring for the ones she already had?

Once again, I think it's clear, I'm concerned about the children and you are more concerned about the mother.

What everyone is conveniently overlooking is this mess exists because of the left. You guys are the ones who insist on playing with embryos, denying they have life in and of themselves, insisting that it's not unethical to farm them by the gross, and insisting that it's not unethical to destroy them at will.

You guys are the ones who have insisted that choice is for all...the choice to kill, certainly...but also the choice to breed. Now you want that choice to just extend to killing, and you want to LIMIT the ability of people to breed, in other words, remove the choice...because when it comes to getting pregnant, suddenly the mother DOESN'T have a choice, if she's not choosing to kill her babies, and you expect to be able to force women into limiting the number of children they have...while at the same time promoting promiscuity amongs youngsters, wholesale slaughter of unborn babies, and pre-marital sex.

The fact that you don't even feel the least abashed about wading into this argument and complaining that we should have a forced limit on reproduction doesn't surprise me, though I remain stunned, as usual, at the over the top hypocrisy and the pro-eugenic arguments bouncing around.

You guys sound like Nazis and tyrannical communists. Fascists.

What everyone is conveniently overlooking is this mess exists because of the left. You guys are the ones who insist on playing with embryos, denying they have life in and of themselves, insisting that it's not unethical to farm them by the gross, and insisting that it's not unethical to destroy them at will.

You guys are the ones who have insisted that choice is for all...the choice to kill, certainly...but also the choice to breed. Now you want that choice to just extend to killing, and you want to LIMIT the ability of people to breed, in other words, remove the choice...because when it comes to getting pregnant, suddenly the mother DOESN'T have a choice, if she's not choosing to kill her babies, and you expect to be able to force women into limiting the number of children they have...while at the same time promoting promiscuity amongs youngsters, wholesale slaughter of unborn babies, and pre-marital sex.

The fact that you don't even feel the least abashed about wading into this argument and complaining that we should have a forced limit on reproduction doesn't surprise me, though I remain stunned, as usual, at the over the top hypocrisy and the pro-eugenic arguments bouncing around.

While I agree that this whole situation is messed up, it's not just the left. Many from the right are screaming that the woman has the right to have unnaturally created children where the doctor clearly broke the regulation (probably for some twisted experiment of his own) and that she should be allowed to keep them ins spite of her living off our taxes. If they were naturally conceived I wouldn't have a problem, if she was able to care for themselves, fine do in-vitro, but neither is the case.

She can't care for them AND they were done through unnatural means WHILE the doctor ignored regulations. The doctor should be charged with malpractice and the children should be placed in better homes. This is a clear example of science gone wrong and how doctors have too much freedom.

No offense, Babble, but you're a retard. You're the one that elevated fertilized eggs to the same status as living, breathing humans. I think you should pay for these kids.

grandma looks kinda tired and worn out doncha think?

Yeah, well she is the PRIMARY caregiver for 6 kids, and now she gets to do the same for 8 more newborns...of course she's tired. The mother, who it seems hasn't paid the grandma one dime, in spite of her children living with the grandmother. Meanwhile, it seems Grandpa has bailed out and gone to Iraq, probably to get away from the whole mess. Grandma should do the same, those kids aren't her responsibility, they are her daughter's. It's past time Granmdma stopped enabling her daughter and let her sink or swim, even if the kids do end up in foster care, where they will probably be better off.

grandma looks kinda tired and worn out doncha think?

Yeah, well she is the PRIMARY caregiver for 6 kids, and now she gets to do the same for 8 more newborns...of course she's tired. The mother, who it seems hasn't paid the grandma one dime, in spite of her children living with the grandmother. Meanwhile, it seems Grandpa has bailed out and gone to Iraq, probably to get away from the whole mess. Grandma should do the same, those kids aren't her responsibility, they are her daughter's. It's past time Granmdma stopped enabling her daughter and let her sink or swim, even if the kids do end up in foster care, where they will probably be better off.

:clap2:

No offense, Babble, but you're a retard. You're the one that elevated fertilized eggs to the same status as living, breathing humans. I think you should pay for these kids.

No, you should. I don't believe in stockpiling embryos or embryonic stem cell research.

You say they aren't human. Go ahead and get the government to restrict the numbers of children women can have, so you can justify killing them. That was the goal all along, after all....

What's your solution Sheila?

Take all of her kids away from her now?

You didn't answer ANY of my questions, why should I answer yours?

Fair enough sheila!

The reason i did not answer your questions is because i do not have the answers, I simply don't know where her money has gone...it could be where she got the money to pay for these procedures?

I'm certain her mother is exhausted, who wouldn't be? But her mother is loony as well, and shouldn't be mouthing off the way she is, in my personal opinion as well.....seems like she's now vying for the attention getter spot with her daughter and we may know where the daughter's instability comes from.... :eek:

Unless this woman has all hands on deck, including her own...it will be near impossible of a job....the mccaughley woman said she had as many as 50 people a week volunteer to help her feed her 8 children....on a schedule.

What i don't want to see is any kind of law that makes it mandatory for women to abort...just because of this one instance of this woman and her doctor going bonkers.

Care

As if, we all get to decide how many children others have. We don't. Period.

So, you are for people having embryos planted into them like incubators?

i would suggest you don't do that to yourself!!!!

no need to go bonkers and overboard in regulating just because of this ONE CASE.

Most women can make their own, sound, reproductive decisions....for the govt to dictate to us what we can or can not do with our own medical decisions is not acceptable.

So, you are for people having embryos planted into them like incubators?

i would suggest you don't do that to yourself!!!!

no need to go bonkers and overboard in regulating just because of this ONE CASE.

Most women can make their own, sound, reproductive decisions....for the govt to dictate to us what we can or can not do with our own medical decisions is not acceptable.

I forget, do you also support abortion? It's the same thing really, same moral implications I mean.

What's your solution Sheila?

Take all of her kids away from her now?

You didn't answer ANY of my questions, why should I answer yours?

Fair enough sheila!

The reason i did not answer your questions is because i do not have the answers, I simply don't know where her money has gone...it could be where she got the money to pay for these procedures?

I'm certain her mother is exhausted, who wouldn't be? But her mother is loony as well, and shouldn't be mouthing off the way she is, in my personal opinion as well.....seems like she's now vying for the attention getter spot with her daughter and we may know where the daughter's instability comes from.... :eek:

Unless this woman has all hands on deck, including her own...it will be near impossible of a job....the mccaughley woman said she had as many as 50 people a week volunteer to help her feed her 8 children....on a schedule.

What i don't want to see is any kind of law that makes it mandatory for women to abort...just because of this one instance of this woman and her doctor going bonkers.

Care

The McCaughey's had help from their church and those caregivers all signed up voluntarily before they even became newsworthy.

I think we need a law against implanting more than 2 or possibly 3 embryos at once. I also think that women who are on welfare should have mandatory birth control, not be implanted with 6 embryos.

I think the Grandma is begging for help, not vying for attention. She KNOWS she's gonna end up caring for those other 8 babies while her daughter continues to party and never pays her a time. I think Grandma is panicked, I know I would be.

Weren't the McCaughey's also a natural birth?

She was taking fertility drugs. The first time she got pregnant with ONE child, there is no way she could have known that by taking the same drugs again she would get pregnant with 7.

So then that case is different. She didn't do it on purpose and didn't use implanted embryos. That was just nature playing with them. Also, didn't they have a better situation as well?

Weren't the McCaughey's also a natural birth?

She was taking fertility drugs. The first time she got pregnant with ONE child, there is no way she could have known that by taking the same drugs again she would get pregnant with 7.

So then that case is different. She didn't do it on purpose and didn't use implanted embryos. That was just nature playing with them. Also, didn't they have a better situation as well?

Well, they were married, Christians, and had lots of help and support from their family and church before the media even found out about them.

Forum List

Back