Octuplets' Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

so the sperm donor guy; does he bear any responsiblity here?
I'd say some. Though he didn't have the power to abort once it was clear that all the 6 embryos stuck and two divided.
Willow suggested the doc pay child support and since he was the impregnator, I think she's right. :lol:

It's just none of our business Sheila....I don't want to know.....

Care

C'mon Care, this is a message board!!! It runs on gossip, unsolicited advice, flames and rep points! :lol:

hahahahahahahaha! SO VERY TRUE!!!!

but if you read Shoggy's post on being subpoenaed for mere vicious gossip on an internet board you should have second thoughts! :eek:

I am just trying to PROTECT all of YOU! :eusa_whistle:

;)

It's just none of our business Sheila....I don't want to know.....

Care

C'mon Care, this is a message board!!! It runs on gossip, unsolicited advice, flames and rep points! :lol:

hahahahahahahaha! SO VERY TRUE!!!!

but if you read Shoggy's post on being subpoenaed for mere vicious gossip on an internet board you should have second thoughts! :eek:

I am just trying to PROTECT all of YOU! :eusa_whistle:

;)

:lol: You do care for all! :)

Hey, while we're at it paying for their expenses, how about we also form a group and go help her around the house too. We can clean for her, read the kids bedtime stories, bathe them, drive them to cheerleader and football practices. If we put enough work in for her, she might just be able to sit on her ass and do NOTHING.

I have two kids myself that are a handful, should I be expecting a check from you soon? I'll PM you my address. Thanks, Del!

what's the alternative? kill them? use them for spare parts?

get a grip, it's not their fault their mother is fucked in the head.
It's long PAST the time where we should have avoided this type of conundrum. Everytime we look the other way and REWARD this kind of behavior, we're reinforcing it.

How convenient that you can just pop out as many kids as you want, and if you can't afford it, no big deal because your neighbors can.

We're encouraging and enabling this kind of irresponsible behavior by rewarding it. I thought you were a conservative?

Ya cause a libertarian would support a law LIMITING the number of kids a person can have? I thought you were all about personal freedom?

It's long PAST the time where we should have avoided this type of conundrum. Everytime we look the other way and REWARD this kind of behavior, we're reinforcing it.

How convenient that you can just pop out as many kids as you want, and if you can't afford it, no big deal because your neighbors can.

We're encouraging and enabling this kind of irresponsible behavior by rewarding it. I thought you were a conservative?

Ya cause a libertarian would support a law LIMITING the number of kids a person can have? I thought you were all about personal freedom?

The doctor violated medical ethics by implanting more than one or two embryos in a woman under 35. You don't see a problem with that?

So then, you support people just bypassing their natural limit, having as many kids as they want through artificial means, then having to pay over a million a year for the parents to live more comfortably than the ones who pay to adopt and actually help the system by paying for them on their own? You aren't a conservative, you are just a moron.

Believe me kids, no one in their right mind is going to have this many kids and making sure the kids are cared for is not rewarding this woman.

Believe me kids, no one in their right mind is going to have this many kids and making sure the kids are cared for is not rewarding this woman.

No, it's the book and movie deals that are going to reward this woman, and you can bet, she's not putting the money in trust funds for the kids.

Could be alchol fetal syndrome [sic], not sure what the equalivant of that is called for drug babies.

This guy that worked for us PT back in 1993, had a girlfriend that got an SSI check each month that almost matched what the lowest paid employee in our company recieved net a month. (none of our employees made less than 8 an hr) Her family was from CA.

She used to like to come over and hang out. We were finishing about 800 sq ft. Doing the paint and final trim. She wanted to try to paint so I gave her the roller and she started applying the paint. She said she had never painted before. She was doing a very good job at it. I asked her where did she work, what did she do. That is when she told me about her SSI, mother the alcholic, etc.. She would have attached herselves to us on a permanant basis something like a puppy dog would do.

She was a pretty thing and I must admit not super bright. But I'm kinda thinking that for her and her two siblings to be supported their entire lives by the system without ever doing anything more than becoming someones steady income check, is a bit much. There is not always places for these kind of people out there to guide them or insure they are safe, cared for, etc...So this is the type of stuff society ends up with.

Society can't just lock them away. It is not feasable and besides those civil rights come into play.

To get SSI someone has to be disabled, and it isn't easy to achieve that through social security. Of course it depends on who your workers are, but they have pretty strict guidelines.

Now the children of a disabled person are also eligible for social security income, but only until they become adults.

But yes, there are whole families of people who are disabled. Some of it is real, some of it is hocus pocus. They do learn to work the system, but ultimately, it's impossible to tell if they work the system because there's really something wrong with them and they have to, to survive...or if being in the system has warped them to the point where they truly are disabled.

I have clients who talk about committing suicide because they're in pain and can't get declared disabled, or because their insurance refuses to pay for the treatments they think help...and I have clients who are disabled who are so cuckoo I can't tell if they really are disabled or just loons who pretend to be.

Either way, they aren't normal.

LOS ANGELES — The Southern California mother of octuplets receives $490 a month in food stamps and three of her first six children are disabled and receiving federal assistance, her publicist confirmed Monday evening.

Spokesman Michael Furtney said Nadya Suleman did not want to disclose the nature of the disabilities, or the type or sum of the payments.

Furtney confirmed the public assistance payments after two sources told The Los Angeles Times that Suleman was receiving food stamps and federal supplemental security income

FOXNews.com - Octuplets' Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms - Pregnancy

What's the limit of kids you can have when on federal assistance?

LOS ANGELES — The Southern California mother of octuplets receives $490 a month in food stamps and three of her first six children are disabled and receiving federal assistance, her publicist confirmed Monday evening.

Spokesman Michael Furtney said Nadya Suleman did not want to disclose the nature of the disabilities, or the type or sum of the payments.

Furtney confirmed the public assistance payments after two sources told The Los Angeles Times that Suleman was receiving food stamps and federal supplemental security income

FOXNews.com - Octuplets' Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms - Pregnancy

What's the limit of kids you can have when on federal assistance?

There is no limit for people that bear children "naturally" via delivery or c-section, so I would presume that there is no limit on those women who bear children through invitro or fertility drugs.

Somebody should show sympathy for Grandma. I'm that person. She should boot daughters ass out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMB7qJcxGO8]YouTube - Octuplet Grandma Blasts Her Daughter ! | Interview & Story | GMA - Good Morning America[/ame]

No, it's the book and movie deals that are going to reward this woman, and you can bet, she's not putting the money in trust funds for the kids.

And you know all of this HOW?

Honestly sheila, you got some hidden problems with this in which you might consider or ponder on...(someone you knew first hand or people first hand that were nothing but scum, or something to be so judgmental and quick to peg EVERY THING going on with this woman, in a bad light....even when you have no idea of what the whole truth and story is behind it all...because of course, it is NONE of your business to know and put her under the microscope as you have? maybe just boredom in your own life or too much reality tv, where you think you can vote some one off because you don't like the way they've acted or performed...?)

And believe me, I realize i got some baggage also, to make me so steadfast on my own stance...so the both of us need some own self analysis....imho.

Care

Forum List

Back