Octuplets' Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

The woman's crazy, obviously.

Putting aside the fact that she cannot support those kids, even her own mother is furious with her since she is FAILING TO NUTURE the kids she has already.

Now she's got 8 more kids to fail to help, too.

The woman's crazy, obviously.

Putting aside the fact that she cannot support those kids, even her own mother is furious with her since she is FAILING TO NUTURE the kids she has already.

Now she's got 8 more kids to fail to help, too.
no real doubt....
so what do you suggest should happen at this point? What are you gonna do about it? Anything?

Let me get this right? You support paying disability to disabled children EXCEPT when you think the mom has to many kids? You support paying disability to someone injured on the job EXCEPT when it is a woman that has more kids then you think she should have? You support Food Stamps, EXCEPT when it is to a woman that you think has to many kids?

Do I have all that right?

Remind me how in the other thread you all were screaming at the top of your lungs you wanted what is best for the kids, while now you are whining that children with disabilities should not receive payment because you think the mom has to many kids.

Once again to restate, YOU ALL think someone with a valid disability should not receive payment for that disability if she has some magic number of kids over what ever YOU decide is acceptable?

You all think children with valid disabilities should have the payments stopped because the mom had more kids. Do I have that about right?

Would you please marry this woman and get her off our backs? Thanks in Advance.

Send me a current pic -I'll see what I can do. :lol:

Hint! she's an Angie Jolie wannabe!

Let me get this right? You support paying disability to disabled children EXCEPT when you think the mom has to many kids? You support paying disability to someone injured on the job EXCEPT when it is a woman that has more kids then you think she should have? You support Food Stamps, EXCEPT when it is to a woman that you think has to many kids?

Remind me how in the other thread you all were screaming at the top of your lungs you wanted what is best for the kids, while now you are whining that children with disabilities should not receive payment because you think the mom has to many kids.

Once again to restate, YOU ALL think someone with a valid disability should not receive payment for that disability if she has some magic number of kids over what ever YOU decide is acceptable?

You all think children with valid disabilities should have the payments stopped because the mom had more kids. Do I have that about right?

It's not this woman Willow, it is all women that I am fighting for, and the sanctity of our Constitution....

you on the other hand, would rather go down a slippery slope because IT IS ABOUT YOUR OBSESSION with this woman imho... and that ain't a pretty picture, to say the least...again, in my opinion...in fact, it is damn firghtening to read some of the stuff most all of you guys have been saying....

I can't help it, it all seems wrong and i can't knock it.

Care

What precisely frightens you? That we may take away your ability to produce 14 children you will force us to feed?

I think her fertility doctor should be shot for allowing her to have MORE kids at OUR expense. I say they make him foot the fucking bill.

Who are you talking to, RGS? I think we as a society should foot the bill for these kids because they are Americans and it isn't their fault their mother is a fruit loop.

Except that reeks of moral hazard.

Let's just send the message to all other prospective fruit loops that you can irresponsibly pop out all the kids you want, because joe and jane taxpayer have you covered.

There might be a couple of people who think that way, but for the most part, I don't think too many people believe benefits should be withheld from her kids. People are just pissed off that this stupid woman would put herself in this situation. And as for the doctor, he got paid, so I guess he didn't do anything wrong. But he/she is an absolute moron. He should have been talking to her about getting her damn tubes tied instead of trying to have eight more kids.

Who are you talking to, RGS? I think we as a society should foot the bill for these kids because they are Americans and it isn't their fault their mother is a fruit loop.

Let's just send the message to all other prospective fruit loops that you can irresponsibly pop out all the kids you want, because joe and jane taxpayer have you covered.

yeah, let's make an example of those evil newborn infants!
:cuckoo:

no seriously she just signed reality TV option and a book deal..she is a millionaire now
not that doesn't reek of moral hazard as well...

Hey, while we're at it paying for their expenses, how about we also form a group and go help her around the house too. We can clean for her, read the kids bedtime stories, bathe them, drive them to cheerleader and football practices. If we put enough work in for her, she might just be able to sit on her ass and do NOTHING.

I have two kids myself that are a handful, should I be expecting a check from you soon? I'll PM you my address. Thanks, Del!

no seriously she just signed reality TV option and a book deal..she is a millionaire now
not that doesn't reek of moral hazard as well...

I'm sure she had NO IDEA that would happen, either. :rolleyes:

These kids were created for a meal ticket, and we're supposed to have financial SYMPATHY? Fuck this stupid bitch and her fucking dollar babies.

Hey, while we're at it paying for their expenses, how about we also form a group and go help her around the house too. We can clean for her, read the kids bedtime stories, bathe them, drive them to cheerleader and football practices. If we put enough work in for her, she might just be able to sit on her ass and do NOTHING.

I have two kids myself that are a handful, should I be expecting a check from you soon? I'll PM you my address. Thanks, Del!

what's the alternative? kill them? use them for spare parts?

get a grip, it's not their fault their mother is fucked in the head.

It's long PAST the time where we should have avoided this type of conundrum. Everytime we look the other way and REWARD this kind of behavior, we're reinforcing it.

How convenient that you can just pop out as many kids as you want, and if you can't afford it, no big deal because your neighbors can.

We're encouraging and enabling this kind of irresponsible behavior by rewarding it. I thought you were a conservative?

It's long PAST the time where we should have avoided this type of conundrum. Everytime we look the other way and REWARD this kind of behavior, we're reinforcing it.

How convenient that you can just pop out as many kids as you want, and if you can't afford it, no big deal because your neighbors can.

We're encouraging and enabling this kind of irresponsible behavior by rewarding it. I thought you were a conservative?

i am. i don't think that punishing the kids by withholding food and shelter from them accomplishes anything, though.

i don't know what the solution is, but i think not allowing people with no means to support children to avail themselves of fertility clinics might be a good start.

It's not this woman Willow, it is all women that I am fighting for, and the sanctity of our Constitution....

you on the other hand, would rather go down a slippery slope because IT IS ABOUT YOUR OBSESSION with this woman imho... and that ain't a pretty picture, to say the least...again, in my opinion...in fact, it is damn firghtening to read some of the stuff most all of you guys have been saying....

I can't help it, it all seems wrong and i can't knock it.

Care

What precisely frightens you? That we may take away your ability to produce 14 children you will force us to feed?

My husband and I are not able to have children, although we have spent 20 years trying...I am barren...we are childless....and in my particular case, invitro would not help.... so NO CHANCE in the world would I be able to push out all those rugrats...no worries about me on that...!!!!

And there is no doubt that my own personal situation bears some of the weight, in my staunch stance on this issue....i am not foolish enough to think that it doesn't....i know i am carrying some "baggage" on this...

So here is what I am objecting to:

All of this negative peanut gallery talk about this woman- will HURT her children MORE than if you had just minded your own business...she will get more sponsors like Gerbers and Pampers supplying her needs, than she will if the whole country is in an uproar, tizzy fit, with their noses so far up into to this woman's own personal business....with a goal to make life miserable for this woman and her children.

She has already delivered them, with no major complications, she already has 6 other children at home, and the fertility doctor already implanted the 6 embryos...only God knows why...when he had already implanted the other 6 embryos of hers for her other children?

So looking at the here and now, what would be best for these children, it would be for all of YOU to just mind your own business instead of making this woman to be the Devil Incarnate.

Then there is the issue of the McCaughey Septuplets born here in the Usa in 1998, with one child at home....there was this same debate, on how many eggs should a doctor implant and/ or how many pregnancies should the doctor ALLOW a woman to carry if she chooses....after fertility drugs or implantation takes....only it was NOT as vicious as the cold heart people of today are being, imo...

Anyway, these people got all kinds of sponsors, and live in a 6500 square foot home now and all of the kids are doing great...college funds from donations....future home funds from charity etc, though two children do have mild cases of cerebral palsy.....so I suppose they too are getting a disability check for this, no matter how well off they are now...

Mrs Mccaughey, i believe they said had 9 heartbeats, refused to reduce her load...but nature killed off 2 of them early on in pregnancy....so she delivered only 7...plus she had a daughter at home as well...

Now, my fears are, that you all want our GOVERNMENT to tell women how many children they can have or not have, and not even JUST the women having fertility treatment help...and some of you would go as far as forcing abortion on to women who do not want to abort, all in the guise of ""hey they are getting, gvt assistance so this gives me the RIGHT to dictate, how they live their lives and they better damn well live their lives, the way I would" kind of thing or attitude...

this would not be living in a democracy based on freedom and personal choices etc....and that includes each individuals personal mistakes or what may seem just bonkers to us, as long as it is not criminal....

Also, our government was never given the Power through our constitution to rule our personal reproductive choices...

And those things are just the beginning of what I object to....

Care

i am. i don't think that punishing the kids by withholding food and shelter from them accomplishes anything, though.

i don't know what the solution is, but i think not allowing people with no means to support children to avail themselves of fertility clinics might be a good start.

What should happen is for bleeding hearts that feel bad for the kids can volunteer their own money and time. I'm sure there's plenty of them available for this woman.

And yeah, if you're looking for fertility options you should probably pass a rigorous screening comparable to someone seeking adoption.

But apparently this is moot, because she's about to be a millionaire. I'm scheduling fertility for my girlfriend this week, we've been looking for a good get-rich-quick scheme for a while now :rolleyes:

I say this tongue in cheek and in no way mean it but somebody yesterday said the solution is "Fill it full of sand and sew it up." :eek:

What should happen is for bleeding hearts that feel bad for the kids can volunteer their own money and time. I'm sure there's plenty of them available for this woman.

And yeah, if you're looking for fertility options you should probably pass a rigorous screening comparable to someone seeking adoption.

But apparently this is moot, because she's about to be a millionaire. I'm scheduling fertility for my girlfriend this week, we've been looking for a good get-rich-quick scheme for a while now :rolleyes:

hold out for the paperback rights-that's where the big bucks are. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back