Octuplets' Grandmother Calls Daughter's Actions 'Unconscionable'

Hate to break it to you, booble, but this woman claimed she couldn't "kill" her fertilized eggs. And she has a point...it is her choice.

She did. My question has been, does it count as abortion if the embryos came from a petrie dish, not a womb? I don't think you could call disposing of unwanted artificially created embryos an abortion. Supposedly, according to another article post on thhis board, the woman wanted all embryos implanted because she had no money left to pay for their storage. Maybe she spent it on lip collogen instead?
Any how, once in her womb, aborting them then counts as true abortion but not having them implanted in the first place counts as using abstinence. LOL!!
And what if she implants herself with a clone? I read elsewhere on the board that women can't abort because the shared dna makes a fetus a living, breathing human...but that wouldn't be the case with a clone. :eusa_think:
Absolutely not! But I'm sure the :cuckoo:s with come up with some fractured fairy tale of why clones can't be aborted either. Maybe because the clone is an innocent virgin that kept her legs together and is being sent to punish the harlot who didn't?

Oh that's cute. So what you're saying is anything we "make" we have the right to kill.

Which is exactly why the pro lifers hate this sort of shit.

Where do you get the idea she had lip enhancement?

You know you come across as forced-population control nazis, right? You know nothing of this case except apparently there are issues between the mother and daughter. Where does it say we paid for anything?

??

Besides which, this is a process the lefties fought very hard for...genetic engineering and embryonic research. This is the baby of the left..and this is where it goes.

She said she did. Fucking 14 kids, what the hell is wrong with her?

Forum List

Back