October Surprise

lol...tom hartmann

So if the libd keep going on how Bush's documents were forged can we keep bringing up the validity of Obamas birth certificate

you partisan ****...you rip on people if they listen to hannity or rush because they actually get good ratings unlike your boyfriend Tom, but every article you link is from hartman who I am assumung you give daily reach arounds and blow jobs too
I can show you a 2006 Thom hartmann piece where he's saying exactly what trumps saying about illegals and NAFTA.

Maybe you only listen to rwnj's.

Anyways, after trump had Russia help him win does anyone doubt Ronny and bush asked Iran to hold on to the hostages? Doesn't seem so far fetched anymore

do you even realise you are talking to a poster who left this site several years ago?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you do the same thing with the democrats that andrew always did on 9/11. Andrew was one of thousands of 9/11 apologists here at this site who would only see what he would WANT to see,never taking to the time to look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job,like so many others here,he would try and convince himself that the governments version of events was true the fact he was so much in denial,so he was a 9/11 apologists. well who knowing how you only see when it comes to the democrats and what a democrat apologists you are about the corruption of the democrats,that you cant accept reality that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected,I bet you are in denial mode that Obama is not a US citizen,or that clinton did not order the CIA to kill off many of his past associates such as vince foster,ron brown,ect,ect evem though you have been taken to school on this many times in the past to be true by so many threads here created in the past?:rofl::lmao::rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

oh and before beleiving what the CIA media says about russia having trump get elected,you better have cold hard facts to back it up to post,not half baked theories which is all the government has in their fairy tales that 9/11 was done by muslims and bin laden with no evidence whatsoever to back it up. do YOU have any? please post if you do.
Glad your back no private me and tell me. I answered your questions

lol...tom hartmann

So if the libd keep going on how Bush's documents were forged can we keep bringing up the validity of Obamas birth certificate

you partisan ****...you rip on people if they listen to hannity or rush because they actually get good ratings unlike your boyfriend Tom, but every article you link is from hartman who I am assumung you give daily reach arounds and blow jobs too
I can show you a 2006 Thom hartmann piece where he's saying exactly what trumps saying about illegals and NAFTA.

Anyways, after trump had Russia help him win does anyone doubt Ronny and bush asked Iran to hold on to the hostages? Doesn't seem so far fetched anymore

do you even realise you are talking to a poster who left this site several years ago?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you do the same thing with the democrats that andrew always did on 9/11. Andrew was one of thousands of 9/11 apologists here at this site who would only see what he would WANT to see,never taking to the time to look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job,like so many others here,he would try and convince himself that the governments version of events was true the fact he was so much in denial,so he was a 9/11 apologists. well who knowing how you only see when it comes to the democrats and what a democrat apologists you are about the corruption of the democrats,that you cant accept reality that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected,I bet you are in denial mode that Obama is not a US citizen,or that clinton did not order the CIA to kill off many of his past associates such as vince foster,ron brown,ect,ect evem though you have been taken to school on this many times in the past to be true by so many threads here created in the past?:rofl::lmao::rolleyes-41::rolleyes:

oh and before beleiving what the CIA media says about russia having trump get elected,you better have cold hard facts to back it up to post,not half baked theories which is all the government has in their fairy tales that 9/11 was done by muslims and bin laden with no evidence whatsoever to back it up. do YOU have any? please post if you do.
No I don't believe Clinton killed Vince Foster although it's possible. Would it shock me? Yes. But on a shock scale of 1-10 it would only be a 4 shocker.

But Bush did do 9-11. It's called disaster capitalism.

Is it a 1 party system designed to look like 2? Yes

Obama is a US Citizen.

I don't need evidence that Bush lied us into Iraq or that Trump colluded with Russia or that the GOP stole the 2000 and 2004 elections and lied us into Iraq.

yep you are in total denial on clinton killing foster.if that was me or you all that evidence was stacked up against,the evidence would have been so compelling we would have been convicted for murder in a second and still be in prison but since there is one different law for politicians than there is us,that is why mass murderer clinton is not behind bars for all those multiple murders he was behind.

I suppose you dont him and reno are not murderers of the waco children and women and that he is not guilty as hell behind the oklahoma city bombing same as bush is behind 9/11?:lmao::lmao::rofl:

I'll cut you some slack on Obama cause I am not sure on that one but to ignore the overwhelming evidence he was behind fosters murder is being in denial mode that he is a murderer/:spam:

lol...tom hartmann

No I don't believe Clinton killed Vince Foster although it's possible. Would it shock me? Yes. But on a shock scale of 1-10 it would only be a 4 shocker.

Obama is a US Citizen.

I don't need evidence that Bush lied us into Iraq or that Trump colluded with Russia or that the GOP stole the 2000 and 2004 elections and lied us into Iraq.

yep you are in total denial on clinton killing foster.if that was me or you all that evidence was stacked up against,the evidence would have been so compelling we would have been convicted for murder in a second and still be in prison but since there is one different law for politicians than there is us,that is why mass murderer clinton is not behind bars for all those multiple murders he was behind.

I suppose you dont him and reno are not murderers of the waco children and women and that he is not guilty as hell behind the oklahoma city bombing same as bush is behind 9/11?:lmao::lmao::rofl:

I'll cut you some slack on Obama cause I am not sure on that one but to ignore the overwhelming evidence he was behind fosters murder is being in denial mode that he is a murderer/:spam:
How did Kennedy get away with drowning that woman?

lol...tom hartmann

Obama is a US Citizen.

dude you are too funny,you are just helping me prove FOR YOU how the democrats are every bit as corrupt as the republicans.that there is no difference in the two.:lmao:
He got away with it OBVIOUSLY because he is a politician son. everyone that lives here in the states knows that polliticians are not held accountable for their crimes as we are UNLESS they have lived on a deserted island their entire lives,that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.:uhoh3::rofl:

By the way you always expose what a biased hypocrite you are here all the time.All I ever see from you is threads on how corrupt the republicans are agreeing with me that the Bush administration was behind 9/11 but ignoring that that other asshole Obama is just as much involved in it as well cause it is one thing to commit the crime as Bush did but it is even WORSE to cover up for that persons crime as Obama is for Bush.:rolleyes-41:

All I hear from you is how the republicans are behind all the corruption in the USA blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

Yet I NEVER hear you talk about how Obama is just as evil as Bush was if nor worse. How come I have never seen a thread done by you on Clinton being behind the oklahoma city bombing lying about knowing explosives were planted there and people would be there that day?:rolleyes:

or how come you ignore what mr i never had sex with this woman clinton said when that asshole who murdered women and children at waco,how he lied there. He so much lied about and covered up for them he is a sick monster. He went on live news around the country and told americans-we did not set fire to the compound,the davidians did,they started it accidently,that was complete bullshit because the video shows a national guard tank with a flame thrower mounted on it flaming the compound.that was never shown on the mainstream news of course,they edited it out.

then lie number 2 was he said they never fired onto the compound. bullshit lie # 2 the fact the video ALSO showed a helicopter going by with a gunner mounted and firing onto the compound with a machine gun.all of this was revealed in the movie WACO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.:rolleyes:

Bill clinton and Obama for covering for Bush,rivals Hitler as being just as much of a sick monster.they are not humans at all,Obama,clinton and Bush.:rolleyes:

on a more humourous note.in the sports section I am going to be making a thread on a prediction that the raiders are not moving to vegas as everyone thingks.people have been brainwashed by the media on this.they think its a done deal that they are gone but the media always leaves these two facts out that i will mention now along with several other points i plan to make in the sports section.two of the main points i will mention which proves WHY they wont leave is this.

1.in 1996 rules for relocation got MUCH tougher for teams to leave after the Rams left LA for st louis in 95 and the oilers left Houston for tennesse a few months later . they have much tougher new rules now that a team cannot leave for a major market like LA or houston for a much smaller market like st louis or nashville anymore cause they lost money from that back then going from a big market to a much smaller one. that NEVER gets reported by the biased media to no surprise.:D

2,mark davis wants a free handout,he wants someone to build a stadium FOR HIM AND have all the profits for himself and not have to pay them anything back later on.thats not how the wolrd works.:rolleyes:

well I kept my word.i said i would not talk about the rams going back to LA anymore but i never said anything on the raiders going to vegas.:D that is my new thing now only difference is i dont have an obsession over the raiders as i did the rams.:D

Obama is a US Citizen.

dude you are too funny,you are just helping me prove FOR YOU how the democrats are every bit as corrupt as the republicans.that there is no difference in the two.:lmao:
He got away with it OBVIOUSLY because he is a politician son. everyone that lives here in the states knows that polliticians are not held accountable for their crimes as we are UNLESS they have lived on a deserted island their entire lives,that there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.:uhoh3::rofl:

By the way you always expose what a biased hypocrite you are here all the time.All I ever see from you is threads on how corrupt the republicans are agreeing with me that the Bush administration was behind 9/11 but ignoring that that other asshole Obama is just as much involved in it as well cause it is one thing to commit the crime as Bush did but it is even WORSE to cover up for that persons crime as Obama is for Bush.:rolleyes-41:

All I hear from you is how the republicans are behind all the corruption in the USA blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

Yet I NEVER hear you talk about how Obama is just as evil as Bush was if nor worse. How come I have never seen a thread done by you on Clinton being behind the oklahoma city bombing lying about knowing explosives were planted there and people would be there that day?:rolleyes:

or how come you ignore what mr i never had sex with this woman clinton said when that asshole who murdered women and children at waco,how he lied there. He so much lied about and covered up for them he is a sick monster. He went on live news around the country and told americans-we did not set fire to the compound,the davidians did,they started it accidently,that was complete bullshit because the video shows a national guard tank with a flame thrower mounted on it flaming the compound.that was never shown on the mainstream news of course,they edited it out.

then lie number 2 was he said they never fired onto the compound. bullshit lie # 2 the fact the video ALSO showed a helicopter going by with a gunner mounted and firing onto the compound with a machine gun.all of this was revealed in the movie WACO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.:rolleyes:

Bill clinton and Obama for covering for Bush,rivals Hitler as being just as much of a sick monster.they are not humans at all,Obama,clinton and Bush.:rolleyes:

on a more humourous note.in the sports section I am going to be making a thread on a prediction that the raiders are not moving to vegas as everyone thingks.people have been brainwashed by the media on this.they think its a done deal that they are gone but the media always leaves these two facts out that i will mention now along with several other points i plan to make in the sports section.two of the main points i will mention which proves WHY they wont leave is this.

1.in 1996 rules for relocation got MUCH tougher for teams to leave after the Rams left LA for st louis in 95 and the oilers left Houston for tennesse a few months later . they have much tougher new rules now that a team cannot leave for a major market like LA or houston for a much smaller market like st louis or nashville anymore cause they lost money from that back then going from a big market to a much smaller one. that NEVER gets reported by the biased media to no surprise.:D

2,mark davis wants a free handout,he wants someone to build a stadium FOR HIM AND have all the profits for himself and not have to pay them anything back later on.thats not how the wolrd works.:rolleyes:

well I kept my word.i said i would not talk about the rams going back to LA anymore but i never said anything on the raiders going to vegas.:D that is my new thing now only difference is i dont have an obsession over the raiders as i did the rams.:D
Alright, here it is. I don't think bill is a rapist or had Vince foster murdered, I don't believe the waco bs, I don't think Obama was corrupt. There is too much you and I don't know to say we wouldn't have done fast and furious or given Iran billions. It's not always corruption.

You're too much of a conspiracy theorist because you believe every one. There isn't a conspiracy theory you dont believe.

They were talking about how hugely popular trump is with conspiracy theorists

Obama is a US Citizen.

Alright, here it is. I don't think bill is a rapist or had Vince foster murdered, I don't believe the waco bs, I don't think Obama was corrupt. There is too much you and I don't know to say we wouldn't have done fast and furious or given Iran billions. It's not always corruption.

You're too much of a conspiracy theorist because you believe every one. There isn't a conspiracy theory you dont believe.

ah no I am a conspiracy REALIST. major difference.i go by facts.not theorys. You just exposed what a hypocrite troll you are who is no better than pooper or anquity or any of the other jerks who ignore facts that 9/11 was an inside job.

again you prove in spades what i said about you is indeed true that you are a biased fucking hypocrite idiot when it comes to how corrupt the democrats are.

i just proved in spades how clinton killed all those people at waco,you ignored those FACTS.:rolleyes:

I just proved how obama is as evil as Bush,you IGNORED those FACTS.:rolleyes:

so you are in no position at all to be saying lies i am a conspiracy theorist. and it has been proven in spades that the clintons had foster killed off,you just ignore them same as you ignored my FACTS just now how clinton was involved in waco.SO fuck you in your conspiracy theorist bullshit.

YOU are a theorist when it comes to clinton and obama,a theorist who goes by theories instead of FACTS.

people like you make me sick.

its no wonder you have the delusions you have that obama and clinton are not evil same as bush,

the fact you addressed a post to someone a few weeks ago who hasnt even been on here in YEARS,what kind of moron idiot does that?:lmao::rofl:Reminds me of the warped logic pooper has talking to me all the time when I have him on ignore,no wonder you two morons get along.you are as idiotic as him ignoring FACTS.:up_yours:

have fun talking to yourself as you did that poster that had not been on here in years.I dont waste my time with people who act like children who dont want to hear FACTS that prove their theories wrong and ignore them and wont even address them cause they dont go along with their own warped views and cant handle defeat.:fu::itsok::itsok::itsok:

oh and one last thing,as far as your meltdown comment on the superbowl,more like what a script the falcons followed to let the cheats come back and win.:blahblah:

thats all this last post of your was.this-:bsflag: AND this-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Idiot sheep like you and pooper should NEVER be allowed to vote,you both vote in EVIL all the time and americans have jerks like YOU to thank for the destruction of america that started under Reagan that each president since then has contiuned and expanded on.

carter was the las good president we had who was NOT evil.same as our last GREAT president we had,kennedy,he also tried to get rid of the CIA.that is WHY he only served one term same as kennedy because the GOOD presidents never serve more than one term.Bush sr the exception of all presidents we have had since kennedy.the others all served second terms cause they all destroyed america just as their masters ordered them to.

Last edited:
oh and you are no different whatsoever than pooper and anquity,same as them,you ALSO blatantly ignore facts that prove you wrong and run away from them.refusing to admit when you have been proven wrong.same as them,no wonder you all get along.:rolleyes:

same as how I always owned pooper that the raiders were not coming back to LA and anquity that the rams were coming back to LA.I owned your ass here that clinton and bush are mass murderers same as Bush and like the fucking hypocrite coward troll you are,same as them,you blatanty IGNORED those FACTS!!!! so I am going to talk about the rams all the time to you in the sports section now just for that.

Obama is a US Citizen.

ah no I am a conspiracy REALIST. major difference.i go by facts.not theorys. You just exposed what a hypocrite troll you are who is no better than pooper or anquity or any of the other jerks who ignore facts that 9/11 was an inside job.

again you prove in spades what i said about you is indeed true that you are a biased fucking hypocrite idiot when it comes to how corrupt the democrats are.

i just proved in spades how clinton killed all those people at waco,you ignored those FACTS.:rolleyes:

so you are in no position at all to be saying lies i am a conspiracy theorist. and it has been proven in spades that the clintons had foster killed off,you just ignore them same as you ignored my FACTS just now how clinton was involved in waco.SO fuck you in your conspiracy theorist bullshit.

YOU are a theorist when it comes to clinton and obama,a theorist who goes by theories instead of FACTS.

its no wonder you have the delusions you have that obama and clinton are not evil same as bush,

the fact you addressed a post to someone a few weeks ago who hasnt even been on here in YEARS,what kind of moron idiot does that?:lmao::rofl:Reminds me of the warped logic pooper has talking to me all the time when I have him on ignore,no wonder you two morons get along.you are as idiotic as him ignoring FACTS.:up_yours:

have fun talking to yourself as you did that poster that had not been on here in years.I dont waste my time with people who act like children who dont want to hear FACTS that prove their theories wrong and ignore them and wont even address them cause they dont go along with their own warped views and cant handle defeat.:fu::itsok::itsok::itsok:

oh and one last thing,as far as your meltdown comment on the superbowl,more like what a script the falcons followed to let the cheats come back and win.:blahblah:

thats all this last post of your was.this-:bsflag: AND this-:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Idiot sheep like you and pooper should NEVER be allowed to vote,you both vote in EVIL all the time and americans have jerks like YOU to thank for the destruction of america that started under Reagan that each president since then has contiuned and expanded on.

carter was the las good president we had who was NOT evil.same as our last GREAT president we had,kennedy,he also tried to get rid of the CIA.that is WHY he only served one term same as kennedy because the GOOD presidents never serve more than one term.Bush sr the exception of all presidents we have had since kennedy.the others all served second terms cause they all destroyed america just as their masters ordered them to.
Bullshit. Bush 1 didn't buck the system. He was a one termer because he sucked. His son was a two termer because Americans (you) are really dumb.

You deserve rigged elections. You deserve to die broke. You don't deserve more pay and you don't deserve to retire at 65. You don't deserve medicare.

The Democrats are no longer the party of the people because the people are really stupid. Brainwashed by fox news rush and Breitbart. Steve banning. You've been convinced the media is liberal.

The Democrats didn't let you down you let us down. So easily duped.

lol...tom hartmann

Trump did not "have" Russia help him win.

It is still absurd to think that Iran held on to the hostages for Reagan.

Obama is a US Citizen.

The Democrats didn't let you down you let us down. The American people a stupid sheep.

You are the kind of dope guys like Putin love. You believe all politicians are corrupt. So it's OK they lie cheat and steal because everyone does

lol...tom hartmann

You must be a Reagan lover the way Sealyshitty is an Obama and Clinton lover cause the book by a woman who worked on the inside in the white house with Reagan and Bush documents in her book THE OCTOBER SURPRISE cold hard facts and documents how that indeed DID happen. Reagan was a traiter to americans contrary to the myth the media has spread about him,they worship him and never tell the out right criminal activities he was involved in.

you and sealy dont realise this but the fact is Carter was the last president america had who was NOT a traiter to americans and a mass murderer that started wars with other countries.

Every president since JFK,our last great one who the CIA murdered because of that ,has been a traiter and evil mass murderer,carter the exception.Any professor in politics at a university will tell you the same thing.:biggrin: the only reason the CIA did not kill carter as they did kennedy was they knew he was on his way out with the rigged election of Reagan. Had Carter been reelected,they for sure would have assassinated him as well.

the good presidents never serve more than one term.Look at all the presidents since JFK that were all evil,they all served more than one term Johnson being the exception cause he resigned and that evil bastard Bush sr the other exception cause he had already been president under Reagan by his second term and was the one who was really running the country cause Reagan had alzhimers by then so in reality Bush served in the white house for TWO terms and was ready to hand it over to clinton at that time.;)

as I said,the GOOD presidents never serve more than one term which was the case with both carter and Kennedy. Bush sr the exception of presidents since Kennedy cause of the reason i stated earlier.

you did get ONE thing correct in your post there sir,that Trump did not have help from Russia to get elected. There is no evidence of that whatsoever,that is a THEORY that sealyshitty has jumped on hook,line,and sinker despite the total lack of evidence and that is nothing more than a crack pot theory.lol

Last edited:
oh and i did not want to return here but could not resist sealyshitty because you are a disgrace to the human race the way you ignore cold hard facts that Obama and Clinton are mass murderers.

you did the exact same thing on my facts about clinton and Obama that anquity did when i laid out cold hard facts that the rams were coming back to LA that it was so obvious a CHILD could figure it out.

any CHILD who read my post and watched that movie WACO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT,they would see easily I am correct that Clinton murdered women and children at waco.:cuckoo:THEY would not ignore those FACTS because they dont have this programmed mind set that the republicans are evil but the democrats are good.:rolleyes:

THEY also would not ignore FACTS that Obama lied about everything he said he would do,that he not only continued Bushs policys but EXPANDED them making him just as much a murderer as Bush.:rolleyes: I owned you and your too fucking arrogant to admit i took you to school that clinton and obama are just as evil as Bush.man what a fucking jerk,you act like anquity does on refusing to admit he was proven wrong on the rams,your no different than him.i now see why you get along with him and pooper,you are just as arrogant as them incapable of admitting when you have been proven wrong.

Last edited:
lol...tom hartmann

You must be a Reagan lover the way Sealyshitty is an Obama and Clinton lover cause the book by a woman who worked on the inside in the white house with Reagan and Bush documents in her book THE OCTOBER SURPRISE cold hard facts and documents how that indeed DID happen. Reagan was a traiter to americans contrary to the myth the media has spread about him,they worship him and never tell the out right criminal activities he was involved in.

you and sealy dont realise this but the fact is Carter was the last president america had who was NOT a traiter to americans and a mass murderer that started wars with other countries.

Every president since JFK,our last great one who the CIA murdered because of that ,has been a traiter and evil mass murderer,carter the exception.Any professor in politics at a university will tell you the same thing.:biggrin: the only reason the CIA did not kill carter as they did kennedy was they knew he was on his way out with the rigged election of Reagan. Had Carter been reelected,they for sure would have assassinated him as well.

the good presidents never serve more than one term.Look at all the presidents since JFK that were all evil,they all served more than one term Johnson being the exception cause he resigned and that evil bastard Bush sr the other exception cause he had already been president under Reagan by his second term and was the one who was really running the country cause Reagan had alzhimers by then so in reality Bush served in the white house for TWO terms and was ready to hand it over to clinton at that time.;)

as I said,the GOOD presidents never serve more than one term which was the case with both carter and Kennedy. Bush sr the exception of presidents since Kennedy cause of the reason i stated earlier.

you did get ONE thing correct in your post there sir,that Trump did not have help from Russia to get elected. There is no evidence of that whatsoever,that is a THEORY that sealyshitty has jumped on hook,line,and sinker despite the total lack of evidence and that is nothing more than a crack pot theory.lol
You are the perfect trump supporter. Of course Russia and the trump regime conspired? Who cares? That's not really impeachable if you ask me. Of course it's not cool but I suppose it depends on what promises were made? Trumps team probably just promised they'd lift sanctions. No big deal.

The fact you, a fucking conspiracy theorist, doesn't believe it tells me you are so far up Breitbart and Steve bannons and trumps ass I can't even take you seriously.

PS. Trump and Republicans lied about the aca. It's wonderful. Could it be better? Sure. Let's see trump deliver the fucking liar. You bought into trump university

lol...tom hartmann

Now making a CIA deal with Iran to hold hostages is an impeachable offense. They were busted later selling guns to Iran contra. Ollie north fell on the sword and his punishment was a lucrative deal with fox news.

You don't think trump is shady. He's so clearly corrupt. I've already figured out his game

as always mr conspiracy theorist sealyshitty I OWN your ass that there is no evidence that russia got trump elected.time to cry.:biggrin::haha:
Former CIA Director Says No Evidence Of Trump-Kremlin Collusion

you of course wont read the link same as you wont read that post of mine where i exposed clinton as a murderer at waco and obama a murderer as well.:ahole-1:

I own your ass on that same as I own your ass that Cliinton murdered women and children at waco,was behind vince fosters death,and that Obama is an even worse mass murderer than Bush.too bad your too much of a child to accept defeat on all these issues just like anquity and WRONG winger are about saying the rams would never come back to LA.:haha::lmao::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Former CIA Director Says No Evidence Of Trump-Kremlin Collusion

its been proven in spades the clintons are in bed with the CIA same as the Bushs as any child can see who has looked at the facts,:itsok:

see a child is open minded and doesnt only see what they want to see as you do with the mass murders clinton and obama which i have proved are but like the troll you are you ignored them since it proves you wrong.glad you are not my lawyer.you would lose every case for me in court the fact you never address facts that prove what muderers the clintons and Obama are.:itsok:

the CIA loves the Clintons so they would do everything they could to try and come up with evidence if they could that Russia hacked and got Trump elected if they possibly could.:lmao:

your a chickenshit coward who wont watch this video cause the truth scares you and proves you wrong that Obama is a mass murderer same as Bush.:asshole:.

you debate the same way those other idiot clowns anquity and pooper do.:haha:

meanwhile me the conspiracy REALIST.i dont go by theories as you do since i am a conspiracy REALIST so I dont spread lies that Russia got trump elected the fact there is zero evidence of it.

I owned you that the clintons murdererd women and children at waco and obama is a mass murderer,till you stop being a fucking chickesnshit coward and and address those FACTS mr conspiracy THEORIST,you are a laughing stock here in this conspiracy section.:itsok:

Last edited:
You're such a biased fucking hypocrite when it comes to the democrats that of course you will look at the facts concerning the "october surprise" but ANYTHING that proves the corruption of the DEMOCRATS,you do the EXACT SAME THING that those two coward trolls anquity do admitting he was wrong on the rams never coming back to LA or pooper on the raiders not being in LA along with the rams this year which is this-:scared1:the FACTS prove that son.:itsok: that is not a theory as you want to believe,:lmao:

oh and fuck you and your october surprise REPUBLICAN obsession, how about the WACO SURPRISE by mass murderer clinton? or how about the OBAMA DECEPTION surprise?:lmao::itsok::fu::fu::itsok::itsok::itsok:

as always I hand your ass to you on a platter and OWN your ass,time to come out of the corner and take your dunce cap off now.teacher gives you permission.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back