October surprise....

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
Calling the Old Media: Five Million Illegals Have Illegal Mortgages in U.S.A.! | NewsBusters.org

Calling the Old Media: Five Million Illegals Have Illegal Mortgages in U.S.A.!
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)
October 9, 2008 - 11:42 ET

* [Email this to friend]
* [Printer-friendly version]

A single report by KFYI radio of Phoenix, Arizona highlights a shocking claim made by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD says that five million illegal aliens hold illegal mortgages. This is just one more example of the lax lending laws put into place by Democrats like Barney Frank that have contributed to this economic crisis. One would think this would be big news. But, so far we have only this one report to cover it.

There have been earlier stories of home flipping schemes that made liberal use of illegal aliens as straw buyers and the FBI has followed numerous cases to prosecution and conviction. But the Old Media have not done much with this story.

KFYI reports that these fraudulent straw purchases of mortgages by illegal aliens has affected every state in the union.

One illegal alien was arrested this year in Tucson after allegedly using a stolen social security number to buy two homes and rack up over $780,000 in bad debt.

Some five million fraudulent home mortgages are in the hands of illegal aliens, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. :mad:

It was the Dem mantra in the 90s. "Give the poor people homes! That's the way to stimulate the economy!"

What a bunch of idiots.

And now we're going to buy those bad loans...and then end up selling them to foreigners. I've no doubt whatsoever.

It's just crazy. I'm so glad I live in the middle of nowhere. This stuff is sickening. If I wasn't already here, I'd want to move here.

One radio station made this report.

This is a bogus story.

It simple is not true.

It is like the War of the Worlds.

Forum List

Back