October Surprise?

The "October Surprise" people are the new End-of-the-World doomsayers, and they never remember the last time they made an identical prediction and were wrong.

In 2004, they said there would be a Bush October Surprise and that he would suspend the Constitution, blah, blah, blah.

In 2008, they waid there would be a Bush October Surprise and he would not leave office and would suspend the Constitution, blah, blah, blah.

Every six months during Bush's regime, they said an invasion of Iran was imminent. It was almost like clockwork.

Now this.

This kind of shit is what you get when people with an 80 IQ have access to the most sophisticated mass communication medium in the history of the world. Any dumbshit can amplify their retardation a millionfold with a few keystrokes.

The 'October Surprise' I'd like to see would be the emergence of a third choice.

Someone Else for President!

The 'October Surprise' I'd like to see would be the emergence of a third choice.

I'd rather see a sane choice.

Gosh, should I vote for the class warfare party that wants a nanny state, or should I vote for the gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, immigrant-bashing chickenhawk party?

Tough call.

October Surprise?

October 2, 2012

Judge Halts Pa.'s
Voter ID Requirement

HARRISBURG (AP) - A judge on Tuesday blocked Pennsylvania's divisive voter identification requirement from going into effect on Election Day, delivering a hard-fought victory to Democrats who said it was a ploy to defeat President Barack Obama and other opponents who said it would prevent the elderly and minorities from voting.

:clap2:

gop-cry-baby.jpg

:lol:

Mitt will have a nervous breakdown and Ann will make him pull out of the race!

Not a third choice, but a fourth choice. A third choice will only insure that the other major party has a clear victory. Such is the case in the UK.

The two-party system does have its downfalls such as patronage & the associated nepotism

I'd rather see a sane choice.

Gosh, should I vote for the class warfare party that wants a nanny state, or should I vote for the gay-bashing, Muslim-bashing, immigrant-bashing chickenhawk party?

Tough call.

Yeah, it's better to just leave it up to those who are going to vote. Like it or not we are a two party system. Voting your preference actually already took place... I know, the faux idea of a third party is certainly the position of the much more intellectual and superior amongst us. You all are to be regarded more advanced then the rest of us mindless plebeians...

An open mic will broadcast obama saying "I am just so BORED with this whole thing."

Forum List

Back