October Surprise? Will Romney Get Outed Lying Under Oath?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

A Massachusetts judge will hold another hearing Thursday before deciding whether to unseal testimony Romney gave in a 1990s divorce case. Some people have accused Romney of lying under oath so a friend and political backer, Staples founder Tom Stemberg, would not have to pay a settlement his wife.

Calls to Romney's attorney were not immediately returned.

A Massachusetts judge will hold another hearing Thursday before deciding whether to unseal testimony Romney gave in a 1990s divorce case. Some people have accused Romney of lying under oath so a friend and political backer, Staples founder Tom Stemberg, would not have to pay a settlement his wife.

Romney has said there is nothing there.

I'm not sure what he could have "lied" about.

Believe me, there is nothing I would like to see more than this guy get caught, but I can't see how a divorce case gets him there.

Oh, shit!!

This is not good for Mittens.

Romney has said there is nothing there.

I'm not sure what he could have "lied" about.

Believe me, there is nothing I would like to see more than this guy get caught, but I can't see how a divorce case gets him there.

I think he testified that the value of Staples stock was close to worthless.

It's probably the type of CEO Speak that most people don't get. We saw it in the first debate.

Last I saw: Mitt may not even oppose the unsealing of his testimony.

Allred would be ALL red if she had any sense of propriety and any shame or any decency.

But, I think TaKeAStepBack nailed it. The LOLberals are getting all wet in their collective panties over this nonsense.

Hey. Good luck. :lol:

Romney already said the testimony can be unsealed. But he wants to peel through it first. i dont blame him either. With so many frothy LOLberals just itching to twist, spin or make something up to make romney look bad. It's prime time to make sure there isn't anyhing in there some frothy LOLberal will use to frying pan voters in the final weeks of the election.

Gloria Allred is doing this shit and she's nothing but a dirty lying piece of shit.
She's doing it for the money (as usual)...how much is bammy paying her?

But going back to the 1990's....wow, you guys can't find anything on Romney any newer than that??? You're meltdown should be complete in about a week and 1/2....Lol!

Stemburg paid a hefty settlement to his wife. As part of that settlement she got 500,000 shares of Staples stock. It's not Romney's fault she chose to sell half of it before it went public.

This is how clean Romney is. They have to go back over 20 years to even find something to hope to manufacture.

Obama choices: run on his historically fucked up record or unseal more divorce records

wow.

That's tough.

Wow! Right Wing World gets a taste of it's own medicine and it has a collective meltdown?

:udaman:

Stemburg paid a hefty settlement to his wife. As part of that settlement she got 500,000 shares of Staples stock. It's not Romney's fault she chose to sell half of it before it went public.

This is how clean Romney is. They have to go back over 20 years to even find something to hope to manufacture.

Yeah, but you add that to him harassing some kid back in high school and I'm pretty sure his goose is cooked. Oh, and the dog. Don't forget the dog on top of the car. Jesus, he's screwed.

Okay, let's get this straight.

The trial transcripts HAVE BEEN OPENED - and Gov Romney DID NOT oppose it.

There was nothing there.

However, the judge would NOT lift the gag order on the plaintiff and defendant - which has nothing to do with the governor's testimony.

Just another lame attempt by a leading member of the Looney Left to defame an honest and honorable man.

Didn't work, did it?

Gloria Allred is doing this shit and she's nothing but a dirty lying piece of shit.
She's doing it for the money (as usual)...how much is bammy paying her?

But going back to the 1990's....wow, you guys can't find anything on Romney any newer than that??? You're meltdown should be complete in about a week and 1/2....Lol!

I find it doubtful that there's anything there, and the judge released the testimony. But they are also trying to lift the Gag order on the ex-wife, which might be indicative.

But let's say they can prove that Romney lied under oath.

Now, shouldn't that be a disqualifier for all you guys that thought CLinton should be impeached for lying under oath?

he didn't lie. If he had lied about something, he wouldn't have been unopposed to it.

The fact that you guys are grasping at straws here tells me that you realize how much trouble Obama is in.

Allred got her ass handed to her on a silver platter. I wonder how she likes it?

Wow! Right Wing World gets a taste of it's own medicine and it has a collective meltdown?

:udaman:

It's own Medicine? You ignorant hack, This is Par for the Course for Democrats. Silly fuck.

Forum List

Back