October Suprise

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Watch. If Palin is still on the ticket, she will find Ossama hiding in her tanning booth at the Gov's mansion. She will shoot him with her moose gun as he tries to escape and swim to Russia.:eusa_liar:

The real October Surprise from the GOP is the bombing of Iran with Bush then declaring Martial Law with elections suspended.

Either get ready to say hail King George the IV or learn the Canadian anthem. :rofl:

Watch. If Palin is still on the ticket, she will find Ossama hiding in her tanning booth at the Gov's mansion. She will shoot him with her moose gun as he tries to escape and swim to Russia.:eusa_liar:

Cool. If Osama is dumb enough to show in a place like that, have at it. I hear she's a good shot.

The real October Surprise from the GOP is the bombing of Iran with Bush then declaring Martial Law with elections suspended.

Either get ready to say hail King George the IV or learn the Canadian anthem. :rofl:

I doubt it. Don't rule out Israel taking a shot sometime in the near future though. A lot of hype in the media lately.

An October surprise would be Iran attacking our boats in the Persian Gulf.

I think that Bush will either capture Bin Laden right before the election. Right when it is convenient. This is the REAL October surprise!:eusa_whistle:

Nuclear weapons found under the sand in Iraq.......

real october surprise.

I think that Bush will either capture Bin Laden right before the election. Right when it is convenient. This is the REAL October surprise!:eusa_whistle:

He has secretly been holding onto him all along just waiting to prove everyone wrong...

He also has a WMD in the whitehouse shed he is waiting to show all of us..

He has secretly been holding onto him all along just waiting to prove everyone wrong...

He also has a WMD in the whitehouse shed he is waiting to show all of us..

bin Laden is in South America with Jim Morrison.

wow, havent these talking points been worn out since they have been used for the last 3 elections

What does that mean? I don't understand your point. Sorry, call me dense but I don't get it.
you havent heard?
Bush has had BinLaden on ice since about mid 2002, and was going to thaw him out in oct of 2002, 2004, 2006, and now 2008
seems that if this story had an ounce of credibility, he would have used it for his OWN re-election

you havent heard?
Bush has had BinLaden on ice since about mid 2002, and was going to thaw him out in oct of 2002, 2004, 2006, and now 2008
seems that if this story had an ounce of credibility, he would have used it for his OWN re-election

*sorting through hoarded back issues of the National Inquirer*

I need to get back to you

*rustling of paper*

is that okay?

Forum List

Back