October Non-Surprise: Unemployment at 10%, Gallup!

DiveCon wrote:

you shake your head because you believe the fucking liars
i dont shake my head at her
shes not what she has been portrayed as by the liars in the media and the DNC

O'Donnell, McMahon, DeMint, Paul etc. -- all these people have been "misrepresented by the media"? None of them made the comments attributed to them? I cannot believe you are going to defend this slate of candidates...the Tea Party could have found more qualified people in a biker bar on a Saturday night.

I take no one can answer me, so the answer must be, none of the Tea Party backed candidates has an economic plan.

God help us.

Did Obama say he planned on taking over the banks, automakers, health care, and energy when running for President?

GITMO is still open, there are still combat troops in Iraq, and he is suing to stop DADT from being overturned.

Obama wasn't specific about a lot of damn things.

Now, liberals demand specificity from us?

Too damn funny and hypocritical.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you are contended to vote in people who have no idea what they are going to do? Good to know, TPS. That's just what I suspected.

Bullshit they haven't said EXACTLY what they are going to do.

STOP F-ING OBAMA!

Is that specific enough for you????? (and the word is content)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DiveCom wrote:

isnt that what many did to the GOP last time?

"Throw the bums out" is a perfectly good reason to vote against someone, DiveCon. But riddle me this: why were such substandard candidates selected to run against Democrats as vulnerable as Reid? Why didn't the Tea Party insist that their candidates not only be non-Democrats, but also people ready, willing and able to create the economic vision the rank and file are said to yearn for?

I look at Tea Party candidates like Angle and just shake my head. I dun know which would be worse...re-electing Reid or sending that Crazy Cat Lady to DC.
you shake your head because you believe the fucking liars
i dont shake my head at her
shes not what she has been portrayed as by the liars in the media and the DNC

You've met this lady then?
or do you only know that the media has told you about her.
You know the smart part of the media, the part you agree with.

Did Obama say he planned on taking over the banks, automakers, health care, and energy when running for President?

GITMO is still open, there are still combat troops in Iraq, and he is suing to stop DADT from being overturned.

And he is Suing Arizona for bolstering Federal LAW...and then reported Arizona to the UN for supposed violations of Human Rights....which turned into several Latino States chiming in against Arizona...

~Go Figure...eh?

Obama loathes The United States, Traditions [Some Constitutional Scholar, eh?]..Sovereignty, and the PEOPLE. His actions of late has shown it.

People still voted for him. Now he's rejected by them...I wonder when his Self-Agrandizing Apology tour will begin for his actions?

The DOJ under Obama has behaved disgracefully, and I have repeatedly said, it is those acts that will get him impeached.

How does that answer the question "which Tea Party candidate has a plan for economic recovery"? Are you just voting for anyone without a "D" after their name?

STOP OBAMA'S AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The ones that call for the repeal of Obamacare.

Repealing Obamacare will rejuvenate the economy?

A law that, by and large, has not gone into effect yet and did not exist when the recession began?

What a sharpie you are, Revere.

A HELL of a lot more sharp than YOU ARE.

Do you GET IT???? No, of course you don't.

One of the reasons businesses aren't hiring IS BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE and the DRASTIC, NO CATASTROPHIC effects it will have on them.

They know that, and that's why they are holding off hiring and keeping the money to just try and stay in business.

The same goes for the tax hikes they KNOW are coming in 2011.

The ones that call for the repeal of Obamacare.

Repealing Obamacare will rejuvenate the economy?

A law that, by and large, has not gone into effect yet and did not exist when the recession began?

What a sharpie you are, Revere.

A HELL of a lot more sharp than YOU ARE.

Do you GET IT???? No, of course you don't.

One of the reasons businesses aren't hiring IS BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE and the DRASTIC, NO CATASTROPHIC effects it will have on them.

They know that, and that's why they are holding off hiring and keeping the money to just try and stay in business.

The same goes for the tax hikes they KNOW are coming in 2011.

And why are certain entities getting 'waivers' from ObamaCare if it's so friggin' great?

New Topics

Forum List

Back