OCTAs, Your Chance to Say it Directly to Victims Families

Looks like rat,toto and candycunt are only interested in shitting on these 9/11 familys.they have shown their TRUE colors.

Refusing to state what your problem is with the "official conspiracy theory"? Thanks for proving mine.

You don't have the balls to make some sort of crazy assed "9-11 was an inside job!" statement, which we all suspect you believe, because it would prove that we were right about you.

So the dance continues. If you are too chickenshit to say why you think we need a new investigation, why would you want us to tangle with the people who aren't scared to say why they want a new investigation?
Well here's a couple of reasons.
NIST actually wrote legal disclaimers into their report stating that the engineers can not be held legally responsible for falsifying evidence because all evidence was supplied to them in a controlled fashion. WHY? Why would they bother to protect themselves legally unless they were lying?

And the fact that there was foreknowledge that the WTC7 was going to collapse, is contradicted by NIST, in that they said that no tall building in history had ever collapsed from fire alone, and they said that the collapse was the result of accidental and unpredictable mechanical failures, so logically this collapse could not, and should not have been predicted, but there are several media outlets who not only predicted the collapse, but announced it before it even happened! BBC claiming that WTC7 had collapsed, when it clearly did not, and could still be seen in the background of 1 BBC reporter!

And CNNs Arron Brown, received a report that he relayed on air that said "WTC7 is on fire, and has either collapsed or is collapsing," when it clearly had not.

ACE Elevator company had recently done an 9 month elevator renovation while in the towers, and while Marvin Bush, the presidents cousin, was on the board of directors for the security company for the WTC complex.
This certainly could represent a time window where the buildings could have been rigged for implosion, by people with direct connections to people who used 9-11 to advance war, and as a pretext for a massive crime spree of global proportions.
There's more but you just wanted a few.
Everybody has a lawyer after them today and in 2001. Shit, look at Congress, you stupid fuck! What? Over 80% lawyers. You wanna fix this country. BAN lawyers from holding public office. Hell, I have better ideas for the cock suckers but I get banned when I say them.:lol::lol:

What are they afraid of then? I mean the NIST report and what is said in it is the truth isn't it? :eusa_liar:

Another dodge. Really, this isn't hard. You want a new investigation. New investigations don't happen without compelling reasons.
There are.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4131040-post25.html

So why don't you accept the official theory? Why do you want a new investigation?
Because it has been shown to be less then accurate and truthful, even the 9-11 commission has said as much, and the NIST report is based on BS, and highly unlikely scenarios that haven't scientifically been proven to be true.

This isn't really that hard to answer. I am just asking for your opinion.
You have it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8wOXv2gAKg&feature=player_embedded]Why the NIST report on the WTC towers is false - YouTube[/ame]

Another dodge. Really, this isn't hard. You want a new investigation. New investigations don't happen without compelling reasons.
There are.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4131040-post25.html

So why don't you accept the official theory? Why do you want a new investigation?
Because it has been shown to be less then accurate and truthful, even the 9-11 commission has said as much, and the NIST report is based on BS, and highly unlikely scenarios that haven't scientifically been proven to be true.

This isn't really that hard to answer. I am just asking for your opinion.
You have it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8wOXv2gAKg&feature=player_embedded]Why the NIST report on the WTC towers is false - YouTube[/ame]
911 studies:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back