OCTAs, Your Chance to Say it Directly to Victims Families

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Contact Info:

[email protected]

We look forward to seeing how well OCTAs
stand by their own claims. Cheers!

With all the moaning and complaints about those who don't buy the OCT, specifically saying those who don't accept it are morons, dumbasses, idiots, etc, I thought it would be nice to give those who make these claims the opportunity to say it to the victims' families and first responders. Below is contact info for NYC CAN (New York City Coalition for Accountability Now). The challenge is simple:

Email the group and tell them they are fucking morons for not accepting the OCT.

I doubt anyone has the balls to actually do it and I would ask others who don't accept the OCT to link this page every single time they are told they are fucking morons for not believing the OCT. The purpose is to get OCTAs to follow through with their accusations or strongly curb their appetite for constant name calling every time they can't address the facts.

If any OCTAs
send the group emails saying how stupid they are then please post the correspondence in this thread so we may all see you stand by your conviction.

Info on the group:

"We, the undersigned Families, First Responders and Survivors of September 11 raise our voice with those from across our country and around the world in support of NYC CAN and the establishment of an independent, impartial subpoena powered investigation into the events surrounding the September 11 attacks on our nation."

Contact Info:

[email protected]

Can you show me where, in any of the questions from those families or people, there are questions concerning "explosive", "controlled", "demolition", "thermite", "fake", "conspiracy", "molten", "column", "freefall", etc.?

I did a search through the PDF document and could not find ONE instance of those words.
These people are asking questions dealing with what they think are major breakdowns in communication and procedures leading up to and dealing with the attacks. Nothing to do with controlled demolitions, missiles, fake airplanes, etc. They want answers as to WHY it happened the way it did and WHY there were procedural breakdowns that lead to us getting attacked with our pants down.

To FURTHER that line of thinking, here is a link to an article directly from NYCCAn website,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com, in which it is stated:

Efforts like those of NYC-CAN face the danger of becoming overwhelmed by the more radical elements of the so-called "truther" movement, some of whose members already have reached their own conclusions about 9/11 -- including a contention that the destruction of the Twin Towers was not caused by the airplane crashes but rather internal demolition.

I don't doubt that people somewhere along the lines effed up and should be held accountable. By all means, let them investigate. They deserve answers to their questions. What I have a problem with is people using this and other things as proof of people wanting an investigation because they believe that the towers were demolished, hit with missiles, hit with beam weapons, etc.

Totally crazy.

Go read the NYCCAN mission statement and tell be if they wnat to know why the Twin Towers were demolished, why a missile hit the Pentagon, or why a plane flew North of the Citgo station.

Below is a quote from the Mission part of NYCCAN's site. (My bolding)
In the months after September 11, a handful of the victims’ families joined together to demand an independent investigation into the government’s failure to defend its citizens on that tragic morning. Their ceaseless efforts led to the formation of the 9/11 Commission, signed into existence on November 27, 2002.

Having thoroughly researched every aspect of the attacks, the Family Steering Committee provided the Commission with 400 questions that would need to be answered for the Commission to fulfill its mandate. After 18 months of proceedings and the release of the Commission’s Final Report on July 22, 2004, the Family Steering Committee determined that only 30% of its questions had been answered, leaving some 250 questions still unanswered.

Quote from the "Moving Forward" paragraph on their Mission page. (My bolding)
Today, the feeling persists among many of the families and many New Yorkers that the full truth has not been uncovered and justice has not been served. The growing number of ill and dying First Responders without access to adequate healthcare and financial support adds the necessity of an investigation into the false assurances that the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe, and immediate remedies for the healthcare crisis afflicting First Responders and nearby residents.

With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN.

Anyone despicable enough to turn these people's request for answers into proof that they want an investigation because they think the buildings were demolished or hit with a beam weapon should ashamed of themselves.

If these people feel that their questions have not been answered to their full satisfaction, then they DO deserve an investigation. For example, people being told that the air was safe to breath at ground zero. Obviously someone was wrong and people are dying from that mistake. Someone needs to be held accountable for that.

I wanna know if all involved are certain enough to ante up the money it will take for an investigation?

• Banned
Nice try but we all know OCTAs
label everyone as crazy if they don't accept bush's version.

• Banned
I wanna know if all involved are certain enough to ante up the money it will take for an investigation?

Obviously you accidentally posted that in the wrong thread and I know you wouldn't purposefully ignore the op.

Nice try but we all know OCTAs
label everyone as crazy if they don't accept bush's version.

Can you show me where I said that in my above post?

I didn't say you said it. It's no secret those, like myself, who say we don't know what happened get labeled as troofer whackjobs.

Let me say this again in case you didn't understand my first post above.

I don't speak for everyone, only for myself. I think that there was certainly some lacks in procedure, mistakes, and screw-ups leading up to, on, and after 9/11. These need to be investigated and addressed.

Especially in the case of people getting the ok to walk around and breathe the air around ground zero, saying it was safe.

It's when people point at the above petition as proof that people responsible for said petition, want an investigation into why the towers were demolished, etc.

I found no question in their document that asks anything about the conspiracies I mention.

Can you show me where I said that in my above post?

I didn't say you said it. It's no secret those, like myself, who say we don't know what happened get labeled as troofer whackjobs.

I don't speak for everyone, only for myself. I think that there was certainly some lacks in procedure, mistakes, and screw-ups leading up to, on, and after 9/11. These need to be investigated and addressed.

Especially in the case of people getting the ok to walk around and breathe the air around ground zero, saying it was safe.

It's when people point at the above petition as proof that people responsible for said petition, want an investigation into why the towers were demolished, etc.

I found no question in their document that asks anything about the conspiracies I mention.

That is exactly why your first post was a strawman. I never said they wanted a new investigation based on demolition or other theories.

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

Every single family member of every single victim in 9-11 thinks it was a conspiracy?

If not, your post is pointless.

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

Every single family member of every single victim in 9-11 thinks it was a conspiracy?

I didn't say that. What is the problem?

That is exactly why your first post was a strawman. I never said they wanted a new investigation based on demolition or other theories.

Here is your quote.

I'm pointing out they do not accept Bush's Version....nothing more....nothing less.

Are you telling me that when you and all the other conspiracy people out there use the term "Bush's Version" or 'Official Story", that these two terms do NOT include the fact that...

1. The Twin Towers came down due to damage from planes and fire weakening the structure
2. WTC7 collpased due to thermal expansion and the weakening od steel due to office fires
3. A plane crashed into the dirt in PA due to flight members fighting hijacker
4. A plane crahsed into the Pentagon

That when you and any other conspiracy theorist out there uses one of those terms it means "all the stuff up to and after 9/11, but NOT points 1, 2, 3, and 4"?

If any OCTAs

Info on the group:

Contact Info:

[email protected]

Well you can grab your victims that support your position, and then we can grab all the victims that think it's bullshit and have a giant shouting match.

Or we can just stop hiding behind the bereaved to score petty points in our quest to grind the axe.

Well you can grab your victims that support your position, and then we can grab all the victims that think it's bullshit and have a giant shouting match.

Or we can just stop hiding behind the bereaved to score petty points in our quest to grind the axe.

I got the idea after seeing an OCTA challenge a non-believer to say to some victims families they didn't die in the way the bush admin claimed. Coupling that with the insane repetition of deriding anyone who doesn't accept the OCT.

So basically, this isn't about trying to score points, it's about offering some OCTAs the chance to back up their own words.

Here is your quote.

I'm pointing out they do not accept Bush's Version....nothing more....nothing less.

Are you telling me that when you and all the other conspiracy people out there use the term "Bush's Version" or 'Official Story", that these two terms do NOT include the fact that...

1. The Twin Towers came down due to damage from planes and fire weakening the structure
2. WTC7 collapsed due to thermal expansion and the weakening od steel due to office fires
3. A plane crashed into the dirt in PA due to flight members fighting hijacker
4. A plane crashed into the Pentagon

That when you and any other conspiracy theorist out there uses one of those terms it means "all the stuff up to and after 9/11, but NOT points 1, 2, 3, and 4"?

I got the idea after seeing an OCTA challenge a non-believer to say to some victims families they didn't die in the way the bush admin claimed. Coupling that with the insane repetition of deriding anyone who doesn't accept the OCT.

So basically, this isn't about trying to score points, it's about offering some OCTAs the chance to back up their own words.

It's about as inane as someone using the death of their child who was a soldier to propel a cause for or against the war.

Many people lost their loved one. No one lost life is more or less important than another.

Thus, giving someone the power of fiat simply because they lost a relative is absurd.

God forbid anyone has to experience that. It still doesn't hand them a magic trump card.

As it stands, I would, out of respect, never broach a debate over any of this with someone who had lost a loved one. Even if they wanted one.

I recognize that people that have lost loved ones are not always the most rational people over the subject.

It's about as inane as someone using the death of their child who was a soldier to propel a cause for or against the war.

Many people lost their loved one. No one lost life is more or less important than another.

Thus, giving someone the power of fiat simply because they lost a relative is absurd.

God forbid anyone has to experience that. It still doesn't hand them a magic trump card.

As it stands, I would, out of respect, never broach a debate over any of this with someone who had lost a loved one. Even if they wanted one.

I recognize that people that have lost loved ones are not always the most rational people over the subject.

Your failure to grasp the op is not my concern.

Forum List

Back