Ocean Warming Accelerating Quicker than Thought

Earth has been warming and cooling for a LONG time. Settle down spaz.
What an idiotic comment. Never this fast. Get an education.
8 ZettaJoules of warming.... How long is that going to take to warm the ocean just 1 deg C?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Over 1.3 Thousand years....

:itsok:

You do realize we will go through no less than 300 warming and cooling cycles from the sun in that time as well, don't you? This means your warming of just 1 deg C could take as long as 30,000 years...

You alarmist drones NEVER think things through before you post up Bull Shit..

Last edited:
Faked data, fudged numbers....LOL Ocean "trapped" the heat LOL

LOL

How does atmospheric heat get trapped in the oceans?

I took the time to read the white paper on this... They are making huge claims that they can not support... Funny as hell... One hell of a piece of propaganda because their claims are not supported by the paper..
Tell me, what are the huge claims they cannot support? I'd like to know.

LOL

I took the time to read the white paper on this... They are making huge claims that they can not support... Funny as hell... One hell of a piece of propaganda because their claims are not supported by the paper..
One: They Claim this is the fastest warm up..

They do not have the data to support this. Data from 1970 back has an MOE of +/- 1 Deg C. This means they can only pontificate for the duration of the ARGO record which is about 45+ years... We know from ice core records that warming of the oceans in the Holocene has been much hotter and much faster than 8ZettaJouels per year. (most likely over 200 ZJ/yr)

Two: Your MOE (Margin of Error) is only as good as your worst instrument used in data collection.

They included data having +/- 1 Deg C...so their claim of 0.0009 Deg C precision is total BS... Their own paper shows a +/- 9 ZJ and they are claiming an 8 ZJ rise.. That makes that number irrelevant and insignificant to make any proclamations on.... It means it is as likely as a 0 ZJ rise

The whole damn paper is propaganda... I have two other Phd's laughing hysterically over what is being claimed...

Last edited:
Funnier still is they had to place ocean 'warming' in ZettaJouls in order to make it match CO2 rise.. A false correlation done by adjusting x-y axis and measurement spans...

Clearly an attempt to create fear and anxiety... But when placed in proper context there is nothing worrisome or wrong going on.. They went through a hell of a lot of work to create this propaganda piece..

LOL

One: They Claim this is the fastest warm up..

They do not have the data to support this. Data from 1970 back has an MOE of +/- 1 Deg C. This means they can only pontificate for the duration of the ARGO record which is about 45+ years... We know from ice core records that warming of the oceans in the Holocene has been much hotter and much faster than 8ZettaJouels per year. (most likely over 200 ZJ/yr)

Two: Your MOE (Margin of Error) is only as good as your worst instrument used in data collection.

They included data having +/- 1 Deg C...so their claim of 0.0009 Deg C precision is total BS... Their own paper shows a +/- 9 ZJ and they are claiming an 8 ZJ rise.. That makes that number irrelevant and insignificant to make any proclamations on.... It means it is as likely as a 0 ZJ rise

The whole damn paper is propaganda... I have two other Phd's laughing hysterically over what is being claimed...

Thank you.

Finding a result of X +/-Y does not mean that a value of X-Y or X+Y is as likely as is a value of X.

LOL.. I just remembered. They Karlized the ARGO data a few years back adjusting it upward. If we removed this aberrant adjustment it would most certainly show cooling... More facts to disprove this fantasy..

LOL.. I just remembered. They Karlized the ARGO data a few years back adjusting it upward. If we removed this aberrant adjustment it would most certainly show cooling... More facts to disprove this fantasy..
Then do that and publish your paper, you fraud....

Forum List

Back