Ocean rise and ice melt accelerating....

I keep asking him for a single piece of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.
Because you are a dishonest, embarrassing little know nothing that thinks he scores a point by asking someone on a message board for scientific research.

Here's a hint, dummy: ask the scientists . What's the matter....don't like their answer? Tough shit, crybaby.

Translation:

I can't answer the question, therefore make a gutter level reply hoping nobody noticed that I have nothing to answer you with.

What a bare article with ZERO science research mentioned.

Already posted several times, using real published science papers showing little to no summer ice for a few thousand years, the last time was during the MWP, yet Polar Bears are here, yet the world is full of life and all around the 260-280 ppm level.

You still have nothing worth pondering over.
Haha....yet you have zero evidence of any of your shameless lies, and the scientific community continues to publish science that contradicts all of your lies. Man, how frustrating it must be to be an idiot liar whose peak position in this field is jerking himself off on a message board.

Let's review:

The evidence and the consensus contradicts you . You have zero education or experience in any if these fields. You are producing zero science to support your claims, nor is anyone else producing any.

What a bare article with ZERO science research mentioned.

Already posted several times, using real published science papers showing little to no summer ice for a few thousand years, the last time was during the MWP, yet Polar Bears are here, yet the world is full of life and all around the 260-280 ppm level.

You still have nothing worth pondering over.
Haha....yet you have zero evidence of any of your shameless lies, and the scientific community continues to publish science that contradicts all of your lies. Man, how frustrating it must be to be an idiot liar whose peak position in this field is jerking himself off on a message board.

Let's review:

The evidence and the consensus contradicts you . You have zero education or experience in any if these fields. You are producing zero science to support your claims, nor is anyone else producing any.

Did you even read your own very small article?

Here is a published science paper you never read:

Quaternary Science Reviews

Arctic Ocean perennial sea ice breakdown during the Early Holocene Insolation Maximum

15 May 2014

Christian Stranne,et al

Abstract

Arctic Ocean sea ice proxies generally suggest a reduction in sea ice during parts of the early and middle Holocene (∼6000–10,000 years BP) compared to present day conditions. This sea ice minimum has been attributed to the northern hemisphere Early Holocene Insolation Maximum (EHIM) associated with Earth's orbital cycles. Here we investigate the transient effect of insolation variations during the final part of the last glaciation and the Holocene by means of continuous climate simulations with the coupled atmosphere–sea ice–ocean column model CCAM. We show that the increased insolation during EHIM has the potential to push the Arctic Ocean sea ice cover into a regime dominated by seasonal ice, i.e. ice free summers. The strong sea ice thickness response is caused by the positive sea ice albedo feedback. Studies of the GRIP ice cores and high latitude North Atlantic sediment cores show that the Bølling–Allerød period (c. 12,700–14,700 years BP) was a climatically unstable period in the northern high latitudes and we speculate that this instability may be linked to dual stability modes of the Arctic sea ice cover characterized by e.g. transitions between periods with and without perennial sea ice cover.

LINK

I keep asking him for a single piece of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.
Because you are a dishonest, embarrassing little know nothing that thinks he scores a point by asking someone on a message board for scientific research.

Here's a hint, dummy: ask the scientists . What's the matter....don't like their answer? Tough shit, crybaby.

Translation:

I don't know, but I like to insult people, it is what I do best here.

Arctic Paleotemperature and Sea Ice: The last 10,000 Years
The Holocene interglacial period (11,700 years ago to present) represents the most recent stable warm period, which began after the transitional period of deglaciation (19,000-11,700 years ago). Holocene records of Arctic sea ice extent indicate considerable spatial and temporal variability over the last 10,000 years, including seasonally ice-free periods in various regions from 6,000 to 10,000 years ago when solar insolation in the Arctic was strongest (Polyak et al., 2010; Müller et al., 2012). For many parts of the Arctic, the modern (prior to anthropogenic forcing) perennial sea-ice cover did not fully develop until the latter half of the Holocene, about 5,000 years ago (Darby et al., 2006).

Rapid sediment accumulation in Arctic marginal seas allows for a detailed, higher-resolution history of sea ice variability to be obtained for the Holocene. High-resolution IP25 biomarker (Table 1) records from the Chukchi and East Siberian seas indicate that sea ice concentrations were controlled not only by decreasing insolation, but also by the fraction of Pacific water delivered via the Bering Strait (Stein et al., 2017; Polyak et al., 2016). Records of IP25 from the Fram Strait (Müller et al., 2012), the Laptev Sea (Horner et al., 2016) and the Canadian Arctic Archipelago (Vare et al., 2009) agree with the long-term trends recorded in the Chukchi and Eastern Siberian seas, demonstrating that there was a circum-Arctic Holocene expansion of sea ice in the marginal seas. Lithologic, geochemical and microfossil records from the Fram Strait also indicate regional variations in sea ice related to varying influx of warm Atlantic waters into the Arctic basin (e.g., Werner et al., 2013).

A particularly high-resolution sea ice history has been established for the last 1,450 years using a network of terrestrial (tree ring and lake sediment) and ice-core records located around the margins of the Arctic (Kinnard et al., 2011). This network yields a history of summer sea ice minima during the pre- and post-industrial periods. Results indicate a pronounced decline in summer sea ice beginning in the 20th century with exceptionally low ice extent recorded since the mid-1990s (Fig. 3). While several episodes of reduced and expanded sea ice extent occur in association with climate anomalies such as the Medieval Climate Warm Period (AD 800-1300) and the Little Ice Age (AD 1450-1850), the extent and pace of the modern decline in sea ice is outside of the range of natural variability and unprecedented in the 1450-year reconstruction (Kinnard et al., 2011). The authors conclude that the pre-industrial sea ice climate signal (prior to anthropogenic forcing) was driven by a combination of changes in atmospheric temperature and circulation as well as variations in the inflow of warm saline Atlantic-sourced water masses through the Fram Strait. The significant post-industrial sea ice decline occurs in concert with significant atmospheric and ocean warming driven by an exponential increase in atmospheric CO2 (Fig. 3). High-resolution temperature proxy records from Arctic regions indicate that the modern rate of increasing surface air temperature has not been observed in at least the last 2000 years (McKay and Kaufman, 2014). Further, the Arctic Ocean has experienced intensified warming due to the increasing inflow of relatively warm Atlantic Waters from the Norwegian Sea into the Arctic basin (Fig. 3; Spielhagen et al., 2011). Using both ecology and geochemistry of foraminifera from a Fram Strait sediment core, scientists report a 2° C increase in inflowing water temperature since 1900.

Paleoceanographic Perspectives on Arctic Ocean Change

For the last 6000 years the world has been cooling, and the ice has been constant over the north pole. Periods of reduced and expanded ice were recorded in the LIA and MWP. However, at no time has the increase in surface temperature been what we are seeing today.

Very entertaining. All made up, but very entertaining.

Not made up at all, but then you have consensus so you don't have to defend your position......

I have to tell you Shit, seeing you still using that quote in your sig when I haven't been here in months just swells my breast with pride. I guess I saved you the unbearable mental strain of finding something else you could take out of context.

Pitiful name calling still all you have? Unsurprising. As to the quotes, you raised the bar on stupid....stupid on that magnitude has a long shelf life. When you say something that abysmally stupid, it takes a very long time for someone else to surpass it.

Interesting that you would be so concerned about your suggestion that skeptics be killed off that you would still be plying infantile psychological strategies in an attempt to get me to delete it when the quote regarding your your position on debating the facts and why should be much more troubling to you. Rarely has the mind set of climate science, and its wack job acolytes ever been enunciated in such an eloquent and unreserved statement.

I note you're not talking about the subject actually under discussion: your FAKE DATA.

Climate-change–driven accelerated sea-level rise detected in the altimeter era

Observations show sea levels rising, and climate change is accelerating it - CNN

More accurate methods show us these things are happening faster than we thought. Now expected to pass 2 feet rise by 2100.

If we spend a couple of trillion on windmills, we'll be saved!!!

And the windmills have to be built by minority contractors. By raising taxes.

Climate-change–driven accelerated sea-level rise detected in the altimeter era

Observations show sea levels rising, and climate change is accelerating it - CNN

More accurate methods show us these things are happening faster than we thought. Now expected to pass 2 feet rise by 2100.

If we spend a couple of trillion on windmills, we'll be saved!!!

And the windmills have to be built by minority contractors. By raising taxes.

Besides being bullshit, that has nothing to do with the topic

“Climate change”? They used to call that “global warming “ before it became too embarrassing right?

If someone is talking about climate change, they will use the term climate change. If they are talking about global warming, they will use the term global warming. This pathetic observation is false and has no relevance to any part of this topic. I hope at least it made you feel a little better in the face of the mountains of hard evidence that show you're willfully wrong and apparently willfully stupid.

Climate change is what results from global warming. In other words, the world does not just get evenly warmer, as it warms, climate changes in regions. And when the climate changes impact agricultural areas, we have a major problem in a world with over 7 billion people on it.

Forum List

Back