ocean acidification

Catastrophe is not evolution. Evolution is what happens when survivors fill the vacant niches.

Speaking of out of the box thinking, here is a fururist site with many free, and interesting, books.

Anders Transhuman Page

Now, I know that the Archduke of ArcticMelting doesn't make mistakes, but I can't decipher
"here is a fururist site."

Is this where I go to find a new fur coat? And, do I need one, since you told us how the planet is going to get really hot? By, what, November?

Anyway, this is all I could find at Dictionary.com:
Dictionary suggestions: Reference suggestions:
futurist futurist
fourierist fourierist Dictionary suggestions: Reference suggestions:
futurist futurist
fourierist fourierist
furriest furriest
Figurist Figurist
firriest firriest
Frist Frist
Ferrest Ferrest
farrest farrest
forrest forrest
furores furores
firri est firri est
firri-est firri-est
furores' furores'
furore's furore's

furriest furriest
Figurist Figurist
firriest firriest
Frist Frist
Ferrest Ferrest
farrest farrest
forrest forrest
furores furores
firri est firri est
firri-est firri-est
furores' furores'
furore's furore's

Does this mean I get another neg rep, girly-man?

Catastrophe is not evolution. Evolution is what happens when survivors fill the vacant niches.

Speaking of out of the box thinking, here is a fururist site with many free, and interesting, books.

Anders Transhuman Page

Now, I know that the Archduke of ArcticMelting doesn't make mistakes, but I can't decipher
"here is a fururist site."

Is this where I go to find a new fur coat? And, do I need one, since you told us how the planet is going to get really hot? By, what, November?

Anyway, this is all I could find at Dictionary.com:
Dictionary suggestions: Reference suggestions:
futurist futurist
fourierist fourierist Dictionary suggestions: Reference suggestions:
futurist futurist
fourierist fourierist
furriest furriest
Figurist Figurist
firriest firriest
Frist Frist
Ferrest Ferrest
farrest farrest
forrest forrest
furores furores
firri est firri est
firri-est firri-est
furores' furores'
furore's furore's

furriest furriest
Figurist Figurist
firriest firriest
Frist Frist
Ferrest Ferrest
farrest farrest
forrest forrest
furores furores
firri est firri est
firri-est firri-est
furores' furores'
furore's furore's

Does this mean I get another neg rep, girly-man?

Mmm............ May I kindly suggest you go to the site?:eusa_eh:

Anders Transhuman Page

look boys and girls, more google results, remember, google is paid advertisement and old rock picks the one he likes the best, sometimes old rock picks one that is false, one old rock knows is false but old rock cares not, its how it makes old rock feel that is important

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rock words with old rock name placed in front)

old rock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old rock's post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old rock post the false report but old rock had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old rock says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old rock's vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

ocean acidification i think it is a new term since i have never heard about it before and i think that is also going to be a big problem in future.
138l1103.jpg

Forum List

Back