Ocean Acidification huh?

I understand enough that I do not have to create fictional scientist to prove my point. Plenty of real ones available on the net. And abstracts of their work that have been published in peer reviewed journals. You do know what those are, now don't you, Suckee.....?

Blah blah blah.... The ramblings of a liar do not impress anybody...

Once more you contradict yourself here.. So do you contend the web is credibility for scientists or not?.. knock of the double talk and be straight up now.... Come on you do have a spine don't you??:lol::lol:

I see. I stated that most people with high academic credentials, given that to get to that position, you generaly have several published articles to your name, are on the net. I noted that some whose only publications were posts on a message board are on the net.

Now how is that stepping in my shit? Are you having mental problems?

I understand enough that I do not have to create fictional scientist to prove my point. Plenty of real ones available on the net. And abstracts of their work that have been published in peer reviewed journals. You do know what those are, now don't you, Suckee.....?

Blah blah blah.... The ramblings of a liar do not impress anybody...

Once more you contradict yourself here.. So do you contend the web is credibility for scientists or not?.. knock of the double talk and be straight up now.... Come on you do have a spine don't you??:lol::lol:

Oh my, another hissy fit.

I see. I stated that most people with high academic credentials, given that to get to that position, you generaly have several published articles to your name, are on the net. I noted that some whose only publications were posts on a message board are on the net.

no, that would be you, again
LOL

BULLSHIT! you liar!

You said this too westwall...

"Odd, I googled Will Anakoucine two differant ways, and got no results. A double Phd that actually does research should be on the web. Perhaps you spelled his name wrong? Or perhaps he is a figment of your imagination." - oldrocks post #8

then when I pointed out i know some PHD's from work who aren't on the net you said this to me....

"LOL. And I work, in my scouting activities, with a number of Phds, all of whom I can find on the net. And I can find most of my professors at PSU from the late 60s on the net.

gslack and Westwall have a bit of a problem with the truth, it seems."
- oldrocks post #12

So in reality you called first west and then myself liars simply because west's mentioned scientist and my own were not on the web or more importantly in your google search.. but above we see you trying to alter what you said and implied...

Busted again... Dude your lying is ridiculous now... you think no one can read? Get off your meds now....

Last edited:

Oh I guarantee you he was and is not fictional. When I get home I'll find some of his published material and some pictures we took when we were out having fun in the Occidental Petroleum fields. And no neither of us worked for Hammer.

Forum List

Back