Ocd

They sure do project a lot.

Who is this mysterious "they" you speak of?

Conservatives. You claim liberals worship Obama, while you're having events to pray to politicians and have races to see who can give the longest and most fulfilling blowjob to a corpse of a guy who's been dead for five years and out of office for twenty.

They sure do project a lot.

Conservatives. You claim liberals worship Obama, while you're having events to pray to politicians and have races to see who can give the longest and most fulfilling blowjob to a corpse of a guy who's been dead for five years and out of office for twenty.

I've done that?
Wow, I must have missed me posting that. Got a link?

I've done that?

That's the entire premise of this thread.

I've done that?

I did?
Wow?
Somehow I don't remember saying anything about liberals or conservatives in my OP. Do you have problems reading, or do you think you are in internet psychic?
I made another thread about people just like you. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/94893-internet-clairvoyance.html

President Obama is a very intelligent politician. Now whether he can use that intelligiance to create good policy for this nation has yet to be seen. Much too early for a real judgement. However, we can now see the results of the policies of the prior administration.

Now it will be very difficult for President Obama to create a multitude of failures as great as we have seen in the past eight years. Will it be possible for him to create successes that ameliorate the damage done in the past eight years? That is still to be seen.

President Obama is a very intelligent politician. Now whether he can use that intelligiance to create good policy for this nation has yet to be seen. Much too early for a real judgement. However, we can now see the results of the policies of the prior administration.

Now it will be very difficult for President Obama to create a multitude of failures as great as we have seen in the past eight years. Will it be possible for him to create successes that ameliorate the damage done in the past eight years? That is still to be seen.

You know something Mr Old Rocks, I generally disagree with you and your point of view. I do agree with part of what you say this time,
"President Obama is a very intelligent politician." That he is.
Unfortunately, he is taking this country in a direction that may not be able to be reversed when it is determined to be the wrong direction. His cult like worship gives him more power than you know.

I've done that?

I did?
Wow?
Somehow I don't remember saying anything about liberals or conservatives in my OP. Do you have problems reading, or do you think you are in internet psychic?
I made another thread about people just like you. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/94893-internet-clairvoyance.html

Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the words you use...

It ain't Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
It's Obama Cult Disorder.

Oh wait, same thing. :eusa_whistle:

I did?
Wow?

Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the words you use...

It ain't Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
It's Obama Cult Disorder.

Oh wait, same thing. :eusa_whistle:

I still don't see anything about praying, blowjobs, conservatives, or liberals in anything I posted.
I see it in what you posted though.

Forum List

Back