#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

The Odoriferous Worthless Slackers have discredited themselves... no need for anyone else to add to it.

Outstanding. And, the demoncrats support them 100% Colon said they're all American as apple pie.. Who cooks apple pie with a Molotov cocktail?

Breitbart.tv » #OccupyWallStreet: ‘You

These people are Americans voicing their opinions venting their flux frustrations. They are talking about doing something they would never have the nerve to follow through with.
However if they wanted to go after the true evil ones it would not be wall street but D.C.

Look up ANONYMOUS.... WE ARE LEGION.

Anonymous are hacktivists. I don't think that they would do something that violent. They may have fringe members who are off their rockers, but I don't think that most of them are in it for blowing things up.

I agree..

But how many do you think will try to stop it?

I was pointing out the mentality of it... its all the same in my eyes.

A terrorist is a terrorist.

Hey thanks for the neg rep and the cowardly remark. If you guys work really hard you can bump me down to zero and confirm everything I already know about the conservatives of this board.

How am I a coward... I stand by my statement punk... you liar!

============

Take some more cheap shots because I criticized one of your propaganda sources but do it where everyone can see how petty you are.

Go drop a Xanbar and calm the fuck down.

I just did..... I called you a liar.

YOU ARE A LIAR

Is that better?

OK guy you made the accusation now prove it.

I have no reason to call you a liar.

But I have good reason to call you thin skinned....and closed minded.

Thin skinned...you let the negative rep irk you.

Closed Minded....your distrust of Breitbart does not allow you to see the reality of the OWS movement ands what it has become.

Carry on.....

Closed Minded....your distrust of Breitbart does not allow you to see the reality of the OWS movement ands what it has become.

Carry on.....

It's not the rep that pisses me off it's the snide personal insults that accompany them, going to start reposting them to the public discussion where they belong.

You accused Andrew Brietbart of being paid to discredit the shitters.... I say YOU prove it.

They are doing a fine job of discrediting themselves.... all by their lonesome.

What is there for ME to prove? Your a liar?

MEHH... your track record stands for all to see :cool:

Last edited:
Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

So it's not true that someone said it. Or...
Because you don't like the source that reported it that makes it untrue.

I heard the audio clip..I don't know who recorded it or who said it...
But it was said...That so far is true.

Mike Barnacle from MSNBC took a shot at a NYC newspaper the Post this morning.It was odd.
The basis for his disbelief of a story was because the Post carried it.So I guess that made the story false.If the liberal controlled media refuses to report the truth about OWS NYC does that make it a lie when another news organization does report it? :cuckoo:

Outstanding. And, the demoncrats support them 100% Colon said they're all American as apple pie.. Who cooks apple pie with a Molotov cocktail?

Breitbart.tv » #OccupyWallStreet: ‘You

Yea Molotov throwers, defecaters, piled up garbage, scabies, TB, shootings, rapes... I really find it hard to understand how some of people on this forum as well as Pelosi, Obama, Moore, et.al. identify with these OWS ...!

Really those of you that support them are you molotov throwers?
Do you defecate in public or walk around jacking off in public?

Remember there is truth in the adage "birds of a feather flock together"!

Thanks again to you OWS supporters for furthering the decline of the Obamatrons !

Really you supporters don't you cringe a bit seeing the defecators, the bomb throwers, the rapists in your midst?

Carry on.....

It's not the rep that pisses me off it's the snide personal insults that accompany them, going to start reposting them to the public discussion where they belong.

If calling you a liar is a snide personal insult.... I stand by it.

So it's not true that someone said it. Or...
Because you don't like the source that reported it that makes it untrue.

I heard the audio clip..I don't know who recorded it or who said it...
But it was said...That so far is true.

Mike Barnacle from MSNBC took a shot at a NYC newspaper the Post this morning.It was odd.
The basis for his disbelief of a story was because the Post carried it.So I guess that made the story false.If the liberal controlled media refuses to report the truth about OWS NYC does that make it a lie when another news organization does report it? :cuckoo:

Actually....it is that reason alone that Fox has a bad reputation.

And the reason Obama made that comment about Fox.....

Fox reported on things the rest of the media did not feel the public should know about.....and in a way, that discredited Fox.

Guess I need to repeat myself for "occupy idiot"

You accused Andrew Brietbart of being paid to discredit the shitters.... I say YOU prove it.

They are doing a fine job of discrediting themselves.... all by their lonesome.

What is there for ME to prove? Your a liar?

MEHH... your track record stands for all to see :cool:

Carry on.....

a little word of advice if I may....

If snide personal insults pisses you off......stay off this board.

I have been called Liar, racist, idiot, mommas boy, terrorist, imbecile, nutbar, twat and dickhead.

And that was Monday.

On tuesday I was called..........

Forum List

Back