#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

Is it your premise that the video is staged?

If it's typical Breitbart stuff, more likely severely edited to create a false impression.

Willow Tree said:
what part of that video was inaccurate?

I have no way of knowing, which is rather the point. If it were from a reliable source, I could tell you in some confidence, "nothing."

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

They are discrediting themselves you batshit crazy mo fo.

Hey thanks for the neg rep and the cowardly remark. If you guys work really hard you can bump me down to zero and confirm everything I already know about the conservatives of this board.

whining about rep is vewy unbecoming.. especially by an occupier..

Outstanding. And, the demoncrats support them 100% Colon said they're all American as apple pie.. Who cooks apple pie with a Molotov cocktail?

You're a real sick fuck, aren't you? I guess lies are just an M.O. with you. Good to know. Won't be wasting anymore of my time on your posts. :eusa_hand:

BTW, just shows you, rep doesn't mean shit. :eek:

Really... ?

Look at the video on this page....

Colin Powell Talks To Piers Morgan About Occupy Wall Street | Mediaite

He is a "little" concerned when it turns to violence.

OOPSIE :(

If it's typical Breitbart stuff, more likely severely edited to create a false impression.

Willow Tree said:

I have no way of knowing, which is rather the point. If it were from a reliable source, I could tell you in some confidence, "nothing."

So the unstopped statement by the radical man calling for the molitov cocktail to Macy's was chopped, edited, what???

Willow Tree said:

so,, in you beeblebrain it's all made up... yes we believe ewe.

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

Hey thanks for the neg rep and the cowardly remark. If you guys work really hard you can bump me down to zero and confirm everything I already know about the conservatives of this board.

How am I a coward... I stand by my statement punk... you liar!

Occupy Wall Street eviction - Protester talking about throwing Molotov Cocktails at Macy's - YouTube!

I sure hope someone is taking names and notes as to who is threatening Macys.

Currently looking for a the very worst bigot in the tea party to embody my opinion of the entire American right, will I be wrong to base my opinion of a group on one SOB? Not by the standards set by Breitbart.

I dont need Brietbart to confirm anything.
I live in NY....and went down there twice
It was not pretty. They harrass onlookers and passerbyers; they are rude in local restaurants; they toss change at casheirs at local deli's as they run out with their food and drink. They egg on cops...."daring them to start with them". I heard "******" and Jew boy"...I saw a Hasidic Jew called "hymie" by about a dozen people as he walked by
I have yet to see one deficate....but if I had a nickel for every exposed penis and vagina I saw urinating, I would be able to retire.

Putting the onus on Breitbart to deflect the issue is ignoring the reality of the situation.

Currently looking for a the very worst bigot in the tea party to embody my opinion of the entire American right, will I be wrong to base my opinion of a group on one SOB? Not by the standards set by Breitbart.

The Tea Party was labeled as racist the day someone was able to find a recording of one person out of thousands that MAY HAVE SAID "******"....it was garbled in the recording and you couldnt hear it clearly.....but one could hear it as "******"
or "canteloupe"...whatever they preferred.

I dont need Brietbart to confirm anything.
I live in NY....and went down there twice
It was not pretty. They harrass onlookers and passerbyers; they are rude in local restaurants; they toss change at casheirs at local deli's as they run out with their food and drink. They egg on cops...."daring them to start with them". I heard "******" and Jew boy"...I saw a Hasidic Jew called "hymie" by about a dozen people as he walked by
I have yet to see one deficate....but if I had a nickel for every exposed penis and vagina I saw urinating, I would be able to retire.

Putting the onus on Breitbart to deflect the issue is ignoring the reality of the situation.

Verwy classy demoncrats.

============

Take some more cheap shots because I criticized one of your propaganda sources but do it where everyone can see how petty you are.

If it were just one or two idiots you would have a point, but you dont, and there are hundreds of videos we could post of idiots who stand with OWS shitheads.

:fu:

FAIL - YouTube

You think all opinion on this group is set on this one guy?? You think this guy is the WORST of what has been seen at these protests??

You're sadly mistaken

If it were just one or two idiots you would have a point, but you dont, and there are hundreds of videos we could post of idiots who stand with OWS shitheads.

:fu:

FAIL - YouTube

Thats the disconnect.

============

Take some more cheap shots because I criticized one of your propaganda sources but do it where everyone can see how petty you are.

I just did..... I called you a liar.

YOU ARE A LIAR

Is that better?

============

Man...you need to get back to reality.

You are an anonymous poster on an internet board...we all are...

So implying one is a coward for sending you a negative rep and not doing it in front of everyone...

Well...

Lets just say that is silly.

Forum List

Back