Occupy Wall Street Website: “Stop Listing Demands” We Look Like Complete Imbeciles

And defending your nation and Liberty is a bad thing? really? I said it would be a good idea. Do you have a problem with defending this nation?

Ahhh, now the appeal to Nationalism, good move and just in time.

I thought 'true conservatives' were opposed to big government intrusion along with their claim that the government doesn't provide jobs, oh well.

I guess as long as it serves your purpose right?

I am curious...

Why must you spin when you debate?

Is it becuase you are not confident in the position you defend?

If you were really curious and not spinning in your debate you'd see that I responded to the idea that we conscript the unemployed with confusion because that idea runs counter to the position of the right and for the reasons I listed.

The reply to this was an appeal to patriotism.

And now here you are, accusing me of spin.

Ahhh, now the appeal to Nationalism, good move and just in time.

I thought 'true conservatives' were opposed to big government intrusion along with their claim that the government doesn't provide jobs, oh well.

I guess as long as it serves your purpose right?

I am curious...

Why must you spin when you debate?

Is it becuase you are not confident in the position you defend?

If you were really curious and not spinning in your debate you'd see that I responded to the idea that we conscript the unemployed with confusion because that idea runs counter to the position of the right and for the reasons I listed.

The reply to this was an appeal to patriotism.

And now here you are, accusing me of spin.

the spin was referring to "conservative" sentiments and then implying that the military is a contradicition to conservatism.

Conservatism belkieves strongly in the governments role to defend and protect. We do not consider it creating jobs....although, yes, they are jobs....but not jobs that add to the economy. If they were not part of the military and instead on unemployment or welfare, they would still be paid by the government. It is a wash financially.

The spin is how you took conservative beliefs and applied it where it shouldnt be applied.

We do not believe it is governments role to get involved in the privcate secotr...nor do we see how taking one off the government payroll (welfare) and putting them on the government payroll with a temporary job is productive.

All it does is prevent them from getting hired in the private secotr.

Forum List

Back