Occupy Wall Street Vs. Black Friday Consumer Whores At WalMart

So.........who made and sold you the computer that you used to post that message? Who sold and made the video camera used to record that film clip? Who made the photocopier that was used to print out the fliers? My guess is that a big, bad, evil corporation run by a 1%er CEO did....unless you are going to suggest that you built them all yourself out of recycled coke cans.

to ignore the unfair practices of a major corporation like WalMArt is akin to putting your head in the sand. True I own corporate products, but that shouldn't disqualify any critisms I have against them

to ignore the unfair practices of a major corporation like WalMArt is akin to putting your head in the sand. True I own corporate products, but that shouldn't disqualify any critisms I have against them

Criticize them all you want. I would say though that one's opinion as to whether or not their practices are far is directly proportional to the amount of stock they own in Wal-Mart or its competitors. :lol:

So.........who made and sold you the computer that you used to post that message? Who sold and made the video camera used to record that film clip? Who made the photocopier that was used to print out the fliers? My guess is that a big, bad, evil corporation run by a 1%er CEO did....unless you are going to suggest that you built them all yourself out of recycled coke cans.

Do you base your ignorance upon the size of a company?

You know............considering the way that they keep starting the Christmas season early, yeah......I'd say that we ARE kinda programmed to "mindless consumerism".

SurviveAndThriveTV: Occupy Wall Street Vs. Black Friday Consumer Whores At WalMart
Occupy Wall Street Vs. Black Friday Consumer Whores At WalMart - YouTube

STOP VIOLATIONS OF THE 4TH AMENDMENT WITH RECEIPT CHECKING
STOP MILITARIZED SECURITY OFFICERS
STOP UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES BY MAJOR CORPORATIONS
STOP MINDLESS CONSUMERISM, STOP FEEDING THE BEAST
BOYCOTT BEST BUY, TARGET, TOYS R US, WALMART

A group of us from Occupy Wallstreet begin to protest the mindless consumerism being displayed on black friday at WalMart locations across the country. Join us as we engage and disrupt corrupt capitalism!
Yeah, a bunch of unbathed lunatics out trying to shit on the holiday sprit of those trying to get a lil' shopping done.

And isn't it funny how douchebags like you call for boycotts, that will only end up hurting those you CLAIM to support, the so-called 99%, when they end up losing their jobs due to your bullshit boycotts.

You people are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:....No wonder the so-called "movement" is watching their support go down the fuckin' tubes.......Nobody fuckin' cares, what you idiots are out whining about.....And douchebags like you actually think that shitting all over peoples rights, and their attempt to enjoy the holidays, is helping your whiney bullshit "cause"?

Get a fuckin' life, douchebag!:evil:

SurviveAndThriveTV: Occupy Wall Street Vs. Black Friday Consumer Whores At WalMart

A group of us from Occupy Wallstreet begin to protest the mindless consumerism being displayed on black friday at WalMart locations across the country. Join us as we engage and disrupt corrupt capitalism!

From the flyer the smelly hippies were handing out:

"Don't be a cumsumer whore." 0:42 in the video.

You guys suck at influencing people. You're nothing more than snotty little children standing in a group of adults screeching profanities for attention.

Normal people are tired of your crap. You don't have the right to break the law, and your right to freedom of expression does not trump the rights of others.

Go home, take a shower, and get a job. There will be no revolution.

You guys suck at influencing people. You're nothing more than snotty little children standing in a group of adults screeching profanities for attention.

Normal people are tired of your crap. You don't have the right to break the law, and your right to freedom of expression does not trump the rights of others.

But they're so friggin' cool in there Che shirts, and goofy scarves.

And yes, there will be no revolution, and nobody is going to pay their damn student loans either, period!

And yes, there will be no revolution, and nobody is going to pay their damn student loans either, period!
I found a picture of george:

moms_minivan.jpg

I found a picture of george:

moms_minivan.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

whoa, isn't that the 99% at wal-mart?

whoa, isn't that the 99% at wal-mart?
Wait, you're not expecting any sort of consistency or rationality from these folks, are you?

Agreed! My wife and I are doing no "Black Friday" shopping today.

OP is not railing against "consumerism" or free markets, rather I think he's against the "mindless consumerism" that the TV tells you to participate in.

I'm not pushing anyone out of the way for a flat screen TV that I know will cheaper six months or a year later.

Oh I am not sure I agree with you. In the beginning of the clip the protester was talking about how Wal-Mart refuses to provide a living wage and all that. I interpreted it as typical OWS blathering about the "evil empire corporation".
I was commenting on the OP's comments, not the video. ;)

Forum List

Back