Occupy Wall Street - ShutUp You Face and Occupy a Job.

"70% of Occupy Wall Street participants are employed, taking the wind out of the argument that protestors are lazy, free-riding hippies with nothing else to do. Many of the movement’s most staunch supporters go protest and occupy AFTER WORK."

They are unpatriotic if they protest after work. They should be at happy hour supporting the Bar and Liquor industries in this country. :eusa_whistle:

I see no reason for people to get upset with the protestors. Who cares if they are protesting? Who really cares? If you dont like what they are doing just ignore them but dont whine like a schoolchild.

I see no reason for people to get upset with the protestors. Who cares if they are protesting? Who really cares? If you dont like what they are doing just ignore them but dont whine like a schoolchild.

Who's whining? We're laughing our asses off. Did you even bother to watch the video? You should. It's bleepin hilarious. Enjoy. :lol:

I have one beef with the Occupy movement. Where were you during the 2010 midterms? So America got tea bagged. Republicans/The Rich maintain their control of our government because people don't show up for midterms. They counted on this to win the House back in 2010.

And where were the 99%'ers in 2010?

So don't blame Obama. Blame yourselves. We need to vote in more liberal Democrats that work for We the People, not just the corporations, rich and bible thumpers.

And then we, along with Unions, will force our newly elected officials to strenghten social security and medicare, bring jobs back home, end tax breaks for the rich, increase wages, deal with the widening gap between the rich and poor, go after illegal employers who hire undocumented workers, regulate the banks and wallstreet, deal with oil speculators.

Forum List

Back