occupy wall st will have the same effect as tahrir square

What the fuck is wrong with you far left lunatics?

They want to live for free...

They're fucking losers...

Their government is running out of money to support them so they go to the rich demanding that they give their wealth to the government so the government can continue to support them.

They're nothing more than a bunch of lazy Marxists and career college students who fear working for a living...

They're all pretty much a bunch of beggars.

I'm flabbergasted that none of these lefty protestors are armed. Didn't they learn anything from the Tea Party?

The quickest way to undermine their proclaimed cause will be to arm themselves and go violent. Guns at Protests in NYC, Guns anywhere on the streets of NYC is a fast track way to the Morgue, maybe Prison if you are very lucky. Be careful what you advocate, know full well it will cause harm.

The way Bloomberg tells it, NY needs more frontier justice.

Only when Bloomberg is standing behind the Fire Power, not in Front of it. :D He may be narrow minded, but He is not an Idiot. :)

Their government is running out of money to support them so they go to the rich demanding that they give their wealth to the government so the government can continue to support them.

They're nothing more than a bunch of lazy Marxists and career college students who fear working for a living...

I think it is more a case of misplaced anger. They keep thinking Government is going to wave It's magic wand, and erase all of their Student Debt. They don't see the connection between Government and Cos of Living or cost of Education.

I think it is more a case of misplaced anger. They keep thinking Government is going to wave It's magic wand, and erase all of their Student Debt. They don't see the connection between Government and Cos of Living or cost of Education.

I'm sure all of them are idiots but many are straight up Marxists.

You don't camp out in the middle of NYC for two weeks over "anger."

Last edited:
It's all part of the old Ayers weatherscum revolution. First you see the neo-fascist president stand next to a wild eyed union leader shouting "this is your army and we are ready to march and thke those SOB's out". Next you see a little army of young neo-fascists demonstrating against the people who make the clothes they wear and bottle the water that keeps them pissing in the streets. Nobody in their right mind wants Barney Frank running the private sector but there they are.

It's all part of the old Ayers weatherscum revolution. First you see the neo-fascist president stand next to a wild eyed union leader shouting "this is your army and we are ready to march and thke those SOB's out". Next you see a little army of young neo-fascists demonstrating against the people who make the clothes they wear and bottle the water that keeps them pissing in the streets. Nobody in their right mind wants Barney Frank running the private sector but there they are.

Pretty close - it goes back to the SDS...

:lol:

Fascists got rid of Unions.

And in Poland..it was the Union that got rid of commies.

Hey Sallow, .... Punch me out later, I have to split. :eusa_shhh: :lol:

Hey Sallow, .... Punch me out later, I have to split. :eusa_shhh: :lol:

You guys keep trotting out Ayers like it means something. The weathermen were founded on the premise that Vietnam was a crime. Well Obama doubled down on Afghanistan, kept Bush's schedule in Iraq, supported the Libyan revolution with missiles and bombs and has been offing terrorists and pirates like no body's business.

What do you Ayer's thinks of all of that? Eh? :lol:

Rich.

Every business or company that gets one of these protests should do exactly what the protesters want. Close. Fire every employee, lock the doors and leave. Go to another state that's more hospitable, go to another country if necessary but LEAVE. Fire everyone and GO.

Now, that would be funny.

whats funny is the plenitude of former goldman sachs and F&F 'robber barons' who occupy key positions in the Obama administration. lets see some intellectual honesty displayed by the wall st. occupiers in calling them all out, to incl. the messiah. then I will give them some props.

You guys keep trotting out Ayers like it means something. The weathermen were founded on the premise that Vietnam was a crime. Well Obama doubled down on Afghanistan, kept Bush's schedule in Iraq, supported the Libyan revolution with missiles and bombs and has been offing terrorists and pirates like no body's business.

Rich.

It was founded on COMMUNISM you stupid motherfucker..... Vietnam was a crime because it was a war against - DING DING DING - COMMUNISM...... Oh and to prove my point read the fucking book by the Weathermen "Prairie Fire" which is a COMMUNIST manifesto.

The Weatherman are/were communists...

They weren't anti-war activists (such as the majority of the SDS) - they were pro-communism activists.

Oh not to mention they were domestic terrorists and are now intellectual terrorists.

My communist uncle only was a peer of the sick twisted little shit for a decade at UIC and are friends...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prairie-Fire-Revolutionary-Anti-Imperialism-Underground/dp/B000GVXRSK]Amazon.com: Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism: Political Statement of the Weather Underground: Bernardine Dohrn, Jeff Jones, Billy Ayers, Celia Sojourn: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
whats funny is the plenitude of former goldman sachs and F&F 'robber barons' who occupy key positions in the Obama administration. lets see some intellectual honesty displayed by the wall st. occupiers in calling them all out, to incl. the messiah. then I will give them some props.

Ah, so the fact they are holding these protests while Obama is in power holds no sway with you, but the Tea Party, who raged about spending, waited until one of the biggest spenders, George W. Bush..was out of power.

:lol: Rich.

Ah, so the fact they are holding these protests while Obama is in power holds no sway with you, but the Tea Party, who raged about spending, waited until one of the biggest spenders, George W. Bush..was out of power.

:lol: Rich.

People see the "R" after someone's name and assume conservative.

Rich.

It was founded on COMMUNISM you stupid motherfucker..... Vietnam was a crime because it was a war against - DING DING DING - COMMUNISM...... Oh and to prove my point read the fucking book by the Weathermen "Prairie Fire" which is a COMMUNIST manifesto.

The Weatherman are/were communists...

They weren't anti-war activists (such as the majority of the SDS) - they were pro-communism activists.

Oh not to mention they were domestic terrorists and are now intellectual terrorists.

My communist uncle only was a peer of the sick twisted little shit for a decade at UIC...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prairie-Fire-Revolutionary-Anti-Imperialism-Underground/dp/B000GVXRSK]Amazon.com: Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism: Political Statement of the Weather Underground: Bernardine Dohrn, Jeff Jones, Billy Ayers, Celia Sojourn: Books[/ame]

They are like you? And your uncle?

Communists?

Ah..makes sense.

Forum List

Back