Occupy Using Their Funds To Buy $100,000 Of Debt

It's pretty shocking (or not) to see in this thread how much the right wing trash hate people that help out others.

Being greedy bastards that only think about yourselves is the GOP way of life,....It's good most don't feel that way :up:

:eusa_whistle:

wonder if the resident baggers in this thread knew this?:
Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN
June 05, 2009|By Theresa Tamkins
This year, an estimated 1.5 million Americans will declare bankruptcy. Many people may chalk up that misfortune to overspending or a lavish lifestyle, but a new study suggests that more than 60 percent of people who go bankrupt are actually capsized by medical bills.

Bankruptcies due to medical bills increased by nearly 50 percent in a six-year period, from 46 percent in 2001 to 62 percent in 2007, and most of those who filed for bankruptcy were middle-class, well-educated homeowners, according to a report that will be published in the August issue of The American Journal of Medicine.

Last edited:
wonder if the resident baggers in this thread knew this?:
Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN
June 05, 2009|By Theresa Tamkins
This year, an estimated 1.5 million Americans will declare bankruptcy. Many people may chalk up that misfortune to overspending or a lavish lifestyle, but a new study suggests that more than 60 percent of people who go bankrupt are actually capsized by medical bills.

Bankruptcies due to medical bills increased by nearly 50 percent in a six-year period, from 46 percent in 2001 to 62 percent in 2007, and most of those who filed for bankruptcy were middle-class, well-educated homeowners, according to a report that will be published in the August issue of The American Journal of Medicine.

Good post, not like they care,..

Occupy abolishes 4 million in other people s student loan debt - Yahoo Finance

Update: these Occupy members are at least doing what liberal Democrats are criticized for NOT doing:
Putting their own money where their mouths are! They are still using collecive donations from other people,
but at least these are VOLUTNARY donations -- not forced taxation on people who don't agree to pay these debts!

Democrats: do you SEE the difference?
You want something changed, do it yourself!
Find like supporters and organize resources.
It CAN be done voluntarily and doesn't have to be forced on taxpayers.

LOL, even $10 million would be a drop in the bucket to a multi-billion dollar industry, you stupid fuck and they are buying $100K! Nice waste of money! Medical bill payments allow a ton of options!

If they really wanted to do some good, why not buy and abolish student loan debt?

Liberals are so stupid they applaud a failed effort on all levels!

There are other efforts to do just that, conservatives are so horrible to spit on selfless anonymous charity just because of where it comes from.

The source is Black_Label I am mocking that monkey! He makes it like this act will change the world. Yet what is $100K in a billion dollar market! NOTHING!!! Nice act of charity, but it's an utter failure in what they are trying to accomplish!

Go stand in front of the salvation army bell ringers and yell at all the people who donate some change or maybe a dollar that same shit. Be sure to record it as well. :lol:

I applaud anyone that does selfless acts such as these, my point is, this act will not do much. Better act would be donating to a charity or directly to a family.

LOL, even $10 million would be a drop in the bucket to a multi-billion dollar industry, you stupid fuck and they are buying $100K! Nice waste of money! Medical bill payments allow a ton of options!

If they really wanted to do some good, why not buy and abolish student loan debt?

Liberals are so stupid they applaud a failed effort on all levels!

There are other efforts to do just that, conservatives are so horrible to spit on selfless anonymous charity just because of where it comes from.

The source is Black_Label I am mocking that monkey! He makes it like this act will change the world. Yet what is $100K in a billion dollar market! NOTHING!!! Nice act of charity, but it's an utter failure in what they are trying to accomplish!

Go stand in front of the salvation army bell ringers and yell at all the people who donate some change or maybe a dollar that same shit. Be sure to record it as well. :lol:

I applaud anyone that does selfless acts such as these, my point is, this act will not do much. Better act would be donating to a charity or directly to a family.
why do you say that gook? a debt paid is a debt paid no matter the source.

Forum List

Back