Occupy threatening to shut down New York...

God, are these useless wankers kicking up a fuss again on your side of the pond as well? When our 'occupiers' occupied the space outside St. Paul's cathedral in central London the press trained heat-seeking cameras at the tents pitched in the thoroughfare over night. Almost every single one of them failed to register a heat source i.e - they were left unoccupied, which was ruthlessly ironic. When this little irony was pointed out to them, most of them tried to sheepishly excuse their complete lack of backbone by citing the weather in defence: 'Well, it was really, really cold last night. So I popped home for a bath and a hot meal.' Duh, you fu***** dickheads, discomfort is what lends your protest integrity in the first place.

Thanks for the insight to what is going on there. These folks abhor work so much that they won't even endure the slightest sacrifice as they demand more from the real workers.

Was just watching a youtube video clip on The Guardian site--the Guardian is apparently trying to put together a youtube network re the Occupier groups. The young man talking gave a bunch of the typical vague talking points about a world in which everybody works together for the good of all and share everything etc., all noble Marxist concepts. And then he slipped in the line that seems to be a kernal of the developing ultimate goal: the current system is too broken to fix. It will have to be replaced. If it catches on, I think we can expect that to become the central theme.

Last edited:
I don't know any 'occupiers' except for one young relative who lives on the East Coast and who does plan to be in NYC. What I read on his Facebook Page and the responses of his friends there is frightening. These kids/young adults have no clue what they are protesting, why they are protesting, or what they hope to accomplish. But they are whipped into a frenzy to disrupt, destroy, and take it all down. Their language is vile and violent.

The mainstream media seem to mostly have their heads stuck in the sand. Since our Fearless Leader has praised and accepted the occupier groups as 'grass roots' and "America", they have a dilemma. They are his hand maidens and advocates. Do they report what is happening and make him look like more of an idiot and/or anti-Ameican than he already does by endorsing them? Or do they hope by not calling attention to it, nobody will notice?

I have a 26 year old step nephew mooching at my brother's house who would be an occupier if he had the gumption to wake up before 2 PM and get off of his ass and find a ride. He's a sensitive "artist" who works for pocket change playing guitar in coffee shops and then hanging with his homies until 4 or 5 in the morning. He wants to stick it to the man, he just never gets around to it.

I don't know any 'occupiers' except for one young relative who lives on the East Coast and who does plan to be in NYC. What I read on his Facebook Page and the responses of his friends there is frightening. These kids/young adults have no clue what they are protesting, why they are protesting, or what they hope to accomplish. But they are whipped into a frenzy to disrupt, destroy, and take it all down. Their language is vile and violent.

The mainstream media seem to mostly have their heads stuck in the sand. Since our Fearless Leader has praised and accepted the occupier groups as 'grass roots' and "America", they have a dilemma. They are his hand maidens and advocates. Do they report what is happening and make him look like more of an idiot and/or anti-Ameican than he already does by endorsing them? Or do they hope by not calling attention to it, nobody will notice?

I have a 26 year old step nephew mooching at my brother's house who would be an occupier if he had the gumption to wake up before 2 PM and get off of his ass and find a ride. He's a sensitive "artist" who works for pocket change playing guitar in coffee shops and then hanging with his homies until 4 or 5 in the morning. He wants to stick it to the man, he just never gets around to it.

LOL. I wonder how many of the occupiers are just like him except they do somehow muster the energy to show up at the rallies? Seriously, I've watched interview after interview, youtube clip after youtube clip, and I have yet to find one--not even ONE--who has articulated a goal or objective that is more coherant than 'sticking it to the man.'

Still, it is of concern. How much rope do we give these young hooligans? How much do we allow them to trample on the rights of others by interfering with their ability to go about their business and activities in peace? How much do we allow them to trash, destroy, deface, and vandalize public and private property with impunity? All in the name of free speech? How much do we tolerate having the hands of the police largely tied because any effort to deal with the situation will be made to look like excessive force and police violence by what the edited youtube clips will show and what the media allows the public to see?

And something that needs even more consideration is that once these people are whipped up into a mob mentality and frenzy, how easy would it be for a calculating and charismatic leader, with very ulterior motives, to persuade the mob to pledge their devotion to him and follow his lead?

Last edited:

LOL. I wonder how many of the occupiers are just like him except they do somehow muster the energy to show up at the rallies? Seriously, I've watched interview after interview, youtube clip after youtube clip, and I have yet to find one--not even ONE--who has articulated a goal or objective that is more coherant than 'sticking it to the man.'

Still, it is of concern. How much rope do we give these young hooligans? How much do we allow them to trample on the rights of others by interfering with their ability to go about their business and activities in peace? How much do we allow them to trash, destroy, deface, and vandalize public and private property with impunity? All in the name of free speech? How much do we tolerate having the hands of the police largely tied because any effort to deal with the situation will be made to look like excessive force and police violence by what the edited youtube clips will show and what the media allows the public to see?

And something that needs even more consideration is that once these people are whipped up into a mob mentality and frenzy, how easy would it be for a calculating and charismatic leader, with very ulterior motives, to persuade the mob to pledge their devotion to him and follow his lead?

Great observation and I won't be at all surprised when this happens. The mobs are not thinking clearly, but full of hate for the wealthy and they believe their own miserable lot in life is the fault of those who have succeeded. It's blind hate that the liberal leaders will use to push their agenda. The reason these occupoopers exist is because of the left's agenda, so it stands to reason they will use these protesters till they get their way. I do think dismantling capitalism, rewriting our constitution and moving toward some kind of one world order is the ultimate dream of the radical left. They have been working diligently for decades to create that ignorant underclass of government dependents to carry them to their goal. Those radical behaving people who spout liberal talking points on cue are the product of liberal indoctrination over the years.

Last edited:
Great observation and I won't be at all surprised when this happens. The mobs are not thinking clearly, but full of hate for the wealthy and they believe their own miserable lot in life is the fault of those who have succeeded. It's blind hate that the liberal leaders will use to push their agenda. The reason these occupoopers exist is because of the left's agenda, so it stands to reason they will use these protesters till they get their way. I do think dismantling capitalism, rewriting our constitution and moving toward some kind of one world order is the ultimate dream of the radical left. They have been working diligently for decades to create that ignorant underclass of government dependents to carry them to their goal. Those radical behaving people who spout liberal talking points on cue are the product of liberal indoctrination over the years.
I remember seeing on black and white television the following program a prediction of our republic's end back when:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwJHg9UBNPE"]Barry Goldwater - Khruschchev, We Will Bury You 1964 Election Ad - YouTube[/ame]

No matter who is president, the next 50 years will determine whether we are strong enough to remain free. Tell your children, teach them, and keep them away from marxists, who want to make Nikita's burial threats of this republic reach full fruition. It's up to this generation.

Last edited:
Five of them tried to blow up a bridge in Cleveland.

U.S. News - 5 anarchists nabbed in plot to blow up Ohio bridge

The democrats now occupy the same space as any other terrorists. They only have to get lucky one time, citizens have to be lucky every time.
From the library of congress: the targeted bridge Ohio occupiers were shooting for:

120501-ohio-bridge-plot-hmed-845a.photoblog600.jpg

I bet they thought they could pull a fast one and get away with it without being apprehended. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back