Occupy Scumbags Now Burning Our Nation's Flag....

You'd commit a crime against someone that is simply exercising their freedom of speech?

I would do the same thing to someone who yells "FIRE" in a movie theater or calls a returning veteran of war a "BabyKiller."

In this particular instance, I am would not sit idly by as someone burned our flag. I would gladly get cuffed & stuffed by law enforcement to defend it.

You'd commit a crime against someone that is simply exercising their freedom of speech?

I would do the same thing to someone who yells "FIRE" in a movie theater or calls a returning veteran of war a "BabyKiller."

In this particular instance, I am would not sit idly by as someone burned our flag. I would gladly get cuffed & stuffed by law enforcement to defend it.
The only one of those things that is illegal is yelling fire in a movie theater (if there isn't a fire).

The only one of those things that is illegal is yelling fire in a movie theater (if there isn't a fire).

Still..it was a patently stupid thing to do. Their message is fine..but burning flags is a pissant way to protest. It makes people very angry..even if they agree with what they are trying to do.

It may be legal to burn a flag, but it isn't right, nor patriotic. It is highly offensive.

My opinion. You don't have to agree / disagree, my dear.

We're talking about Oakland, CA. Do I really need to say more?

yup, fruits,flakes and nuts. Personally I'd love to drop them in the middle Iran,Cuba,North Korea or China and see if they still feel the same way when they get back, if they get back that is. lol

Still..it was a patently stupid thing to do. Their message is fine..but burning flags is a pissant way to protest. It makes people very angry..even if they agree with what they are trying to do.

Good grief! You said something I agree with. Dare we hope that the rational Sallow is back in control for a while?

It may be legal to burn a flag, but it isn't right, nor patriotic. It is highly offensive.

My opinion. You don't have to agree / disagree, my dear.
Fair enough. I still say beating someone up for exercising their civil rights is wrong.

Forum List

Back