"Occupy" protests in 1000 countries

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
And some on here have the gall to call fox news a liar over a story about people planning to go to 5 millionaires homes to protest?

Let's see how many of those call Diane Sawyer an idiot.

And some on here have the gall to call fox news a liar over a story about people planning to go to 5 millionaires homes to protest?

Shocking, isn't it?

And... quite embarrassing for Diane. I hope she's not a blond. We have enough shit without her. :lol:

Shocking, isn't it?

And... quite embarrassing for Diane. I hope she's not a blond. We have enough shit without her. :lol:

She is probably too dumb to be embarassed. I am sure someone is finding a way to make sure her flake butt is covered. It musta been a typo LOL

What do you call Diane sawyer in a walk in freezer?

A frosted flake :razz:

1. Ronald Reagan
*As president, Ronald Reagan sometimes veered from his carefully written speeches with disastrous results. In 1988, when trying to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things," Reagan slipped and said, "Facts are stupid things."

Not known as an environmentalist, Reagan said in 1966, "A tree is a tree. How many more do you have to look at?"

His most famous blooper came during a microphone test before a 1984 radio address when he remarked, "My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes."

HowStuffWorks "9 Political Slips of the Tongue"

According to Diane Sawyer, “as of tonight, it has spread to more than 250 American cities, more than a thousand countries -- every continent but Antarctica.”

Link to audio, http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/DianeSawyer-thousandcountries-2011-10-10.mp3

Really Ms Sawyer, REALLY? More than 1000 countries?
How is that possible when there are less than 200 nations in the world?

What ever was she thinking of???

"The Thousand points of light was a recurring phrase in speeches given by George H. W. Bush. The term was coined by speechwriter Peggy Noonan. In his inaugural address on January 20, 1989, Bush said:

I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the Nation, doing good. We will work hand in hand, encouraging, sometimes leading, sometimes being led, rewarding. We will work on this in the White House, in the Cabinet agencies. I will go to the people and the programs that are the brighter points of light, and I will ask every member of my government to become involved. The old ideas are new again because they are not old, they are timeless: duty, sacrifice, commitment, and a patriotism that finds its expression in taking part and pitching in."
Thousand points of light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, come to think of it,
if you live in the USA, you are probably one of the 5% richest in the world.
I'll bet Ms Sawyer is in the top 1% income bracket when comparing her to the rest of the world (ignoring the 800+ countries that don't exist).

Forum List

Back