Occupy people and anti-semitism

why do many Jews try to pretend that opposition or criticism of to the political movement of Zionism or of international bakers as anti- Semitism ?

is that sorta kind like the opposition to obamallama is automatically labeled as racism???? hypocrite. asswarp.
Yeah.....Breitbart is allllllllllllllllllllllll about......

handjob.gif

The only good thing to come out of the OWS "Flea Party" protests so far.

Is helping to make the American public become aware of the Zionist Jew's strangle hold on the U.S. banks and financial system. :cool:

Shove your stupid bigotry right up your ass. I'm sure your boyfriend will move over for a minute to make room.

You slamming bigots? The pot calling the kettle black.

Fuck you liar. Back up your accusation or retract it and apologize if you have any character at all (we both know you don't).

is that sorta kind like the opposition to obamallama is automatically labeled as racism???? hypocrite. asswarp.

is that sorta kinda like two wrongs make a right ?...and btw Obama is a puppet of international bankers

no two wrongs don't make it right but meanwhile you can cry us a fucking river.
You're gonna have to do your own crying, for.....

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

I think that any criticism of the Jews is not anti-semitic. Nor do I think that criticism of the religion of Islam makes a person anti-Islam. But I do find it interesting how the left seems to think that ANY criticism of Jews, regardless of relation to truth, is fair game but seem to think that ANY criticism of the actions of those who hold to the religion of Islam is a pure example of bigotry. But I can understand why, there is little threat from the criticism of the Jews not so much from the criticism of Islam.

The left always needs enemies to keep them together
It is not like they can win on their ideas

there is anti-semitism in society's extremes... always. that is why jews thrive in moderate societies and not among wingnuts.

the right has it's KKK, skinheads and all those other lovely groups that hate anyone not white and detest jews.

so i wouldn't go calling it a "left" thing... at least not if you want to tell the truth. it's an extremist thing.

and the OWS has it's extremists... and so do the tea loons.

but you can keep making it up as you go along if it makes you feel better.

How many skinheads and KKK members have you seen at Tea Party rallies?
The Left meanwhile practices anti semitism under the guise of anti Israel pro Palestinian policies and are accepted all over, including the White House.

Hugo Black: A former Democrat Senator from Alabama and liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice appointed by FDR

Black was a member of the Ku Klux Klan

Anti-Semitism is now running rampant amongst the Left. It's now the Euro-like in-thing for American Leftists. They see their Anti-Semitism as somehow being heroic. All that "Palestinians = Angels/Jews = the Devil." stuff. They're just ripping the European Left off. They're basically a bunch of wannabes. It is pretty serious though. Racism is never a good thing. Israel has some real problems. The American Left is growing increasingly hostile towards them. I can understand why they're worried. They have good reason.
Why does pointing out the fact that the Jews run the banks and financal institutions some how equal anti-semitism?

btw anti-semitism is not racism because the Jews are not a race. :cool:

Because jews don't run the banks and the financial institutions.

I don't think it's hard to see the path this is following.

Economic turmoil. Scapegoat. Jews. Who knows what follows.
Paul Ryan!!!!

"In fact, the two streams—the furious Tea Party rebels and Ryan the earnest budget geek—both spring from the same source.

Ayn Rand, of course, was a kind of politicized L. Ron Hubbard—a novelist-philosopher who inspired a cult of acolytes who deem her the greatest human being who ever lived. The enduring heart of Rand’s totalistic philosophy was Marxism flipped upside down. Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites.

Yes the evil rich

Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

111025-democrats-fed-by-wall-street.gif

...the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...

Last edited:
Ahahahaha...I've asked these nuts the same question. They seem to scream anti-Semitic to anyone who says the word Jew. Poor little victimized babies.

Btw...wiwwow's whole schtick is to call names, then blame her immaturity on "someone else did it first, waaaaa"

Then tells everyone to cry a river. Every post, it's like baking a fucking cake. Use her victimized lines for perfect deflection everytime.

Did they tell you over at stormfront to work the word "bake" into your comments, asswipe?
The phrase......

.....comes to mind.

:eusa_whistle:

Speaking of pigs...

Al Sharpton: Sharpton, Democrat, has a notorious racist past. Sharpton was a central figure who fanned the 1991 Crown Heights race riot, where a mob shouting anti-semetic slurs murdered an innocent Jewish man.

Sharpton also incited a 1995 protest of a Jewish owned store in Harlem where protesters used several anti-semetic slurs. During the protests, a Sharpton lieutenant called the store's owner a "bloodsucker" and declared an intent to "loot the Jews." A member of the protest mob later set fire to the store, resulting in the death of seven

The fascination with hating Jews is very weird. It's just one of those weird things that still persists today. A lot of the Anti-Semitism rhetoric you're hearing today is reminiscent of the same rhetoric that led to the Nazis. They're being scapegoated so much today. It's especially sad seeing the American Left latching onto Anti-Semitism. Israel could have a lot of problems in the future.

nonsense this is all media hype, a large number of the protester are Jewish
a banking cabal is hiding behind the façade of anti-Semitism

Ridiculous Nazi rhetoric. Israel better be prepared for the worst. The new Nazis have arrived.
.....And, they're called....

Forum List

Back