Occupy people and anti-semitism

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb81Rbql6Nc]Growing Anti-Semitism In The Occupy Wall Street Movement! (They're EVIL I Tells Ya! E V I L !) - YouTube[/ame]

why do many Jews try to pretend that opposition or criticism of to the political movement of Zionism or of international bakers as anti- Semitism ?

is that sorta kind like the opposition to obamallama is automatically labeled as racism???? hypocrite. asswarp.

why do many Jews try to pretend that opposition or criticism of to the political movement of Zionism or of international bakers as anti- Semitism ?

is that sorta kind like the opposition to obamallama is automatically labeled as racism???? hypocrite. asswarp.

is that sorta kinda like two wrongs make a right ?...and btw Obama is a puppet of international bankers

is that sorta kinda like two wrongs make a right ?...and btw Obama is a puppet of international bankers

no two wrongs don't make it right but meanwhile you can cry us a fucking river.

Anti-Semitism is now running rampant amongst the Left. It's now the Euro-like in-thing for American Leftists. They see their Anti-Semitism as somehow being heroic. All that "Palestinians = Angels/Jews = the Devil." stuff. They're just ripping the European Left off. They're basically a bunch of wannabes. It is pretty serious though. Racism is never a good thing. Israel has some real problems. The American Left is growing increasingly hostile towards them. I can understand why they're worried. They have good reason.

Tiny little Israel. So many have made them their scapegoat boogeyman. Anti-Semitism has made a full-fledged comeback. The European and American Left really have latched onto it. These current times really are looking a lot like the dark times leading up to the rise of the Nazis. There is so much Anti-Semitism out there. I do worry about Israel's survival. It doesn't look good for them.

so to criticise the the banking cabal is anti Semitism.....and let me guess any Jewish person who does not agree with you is a self hating Jew ...right ?

They said Jewish bankers like the nazis did.

Anti-Semitism is now running rampant amongst the Left. It's now the Euro-like in-thing for American Leftists. They see their Anti-Semitism as somehow being heroic. All that "Palestinians = Angels/Jews = the Devil." stuff. They're just ripping the European Left off. They're basically a bunch of wannabes. It is pretty serious though. Racism is never a good thing. Israel has some real problems. The American Left is growing increasingly hostile towards them. I can understand why they're worried. They have good reason.
Why does pointing out the fact that the Jews run the banks and financal institutions some how equal anti-semitism?

btw anti-semitism is not racism because the Jews are not a race. :cool:

Why does pointing out the fact that the Jews run the banks and financal institutions some how equal anti-semitism?

Because jews don't run the banks and the financial institutions.

I don't think it's hard to see the path this is following.

Economic turmoil. Scapegoat. Jews. Who knows what follows.

so to criticise the the banking cabal is anti Semitism.....and let me guess any Jewish person who does not agree with you is a self hating Jew ...right ?

:cuckoo:

Once again the references are too jewish bankers.

Watch the YouTube. That's why I posted it.

Ahahahaha...I've asked these nuts the same question. They seem to scream anti-Semitic to anyone who says the word Jew. Poor little victimized babies.

Btw...wiwwow's whole schtick is to call names, then blame her immaturity on "someone else did it first, waaaaa"

Then tells everyone to cry a river. Every post, it's like baking a fucking cake. Use her victimized lines for perfect deflection everytime.

Because jews don't run the banks and the financial institutions.

I don't think it's hard to see the path this is following.

Economic turmoil. Scapegoat. Jews. Who knows what follows.
Just look at the last names of the people involved and the evidence is quite overwhelming. :cool:

Maybe because so many fucking anti-Semites try to hide behind that transparent facade?

Forum List

Back