Occupy Morons being sent packing from NY's Zuccotti Park

Is that the judge who was removed from the case?

Or has the ruling come in already from the new judge chosen to replace her?

Edit: Yep, that's the judge who was removed.

Judge Lucy Billings, who signed Occupy Wall Street order, is an ACLU veteran  - NY Daily News

Bejeebers! That's fast acting for a judicial branch.

You guys are being a bit premature cheering the end of democracy.

How can we cheer the end of something we never had or wanted? We are a Republic. I know Progressives like to pretend as though there is no difference, but there are very distinct differences.

Saw an aerial view of Zuccotti on Fox this morning. The amount of trash - not the protesters, their garbage - was unbelievable.

And some clown in another thread the other day said Barry and the dims should make the OWS pigs a big part of their reelection campaigns. If so, they should sub Lysol and mops for hope and change.

It's amazing, the support wingers give these filthy, nasty, irresponsible, nutjobs...

Personally, as they are being removed, I would have the police giving them citations for littering.. one for every scrap of shmutz they have around them

Seem's appropriate. They should pay the cost of clean up through littering citations.

Canada is tossing them out by law as well. :thup:

If they want to occupy, then occupy with their own money imo. Gather, complain and leave the place as it was?

OK.

Occupy? Pay for the entirety of the occupation then imo.

How can we cheer the end of something we never had or wanted? We are a Republic. I know Progressives like to pretend as though there is no difference, but there are very distinct differences.

Why do so many people like to pretend that a republic and a democracy are mutually exclusive?

Why do so many people like to pretend that a republic and a democracy are mutually exclusive?

Well, it's evident that what people who say that mean, is that they want a republic that ISN'T a democracy. Maybe something like the Roman Republic, where the voting was rigged to secure the power of the aristocracy and rich businessmen. Sound familiar?

But this is, again, a point where most Americans agree with Occupy and disagree with the posters who take that position. Most Americans think of our country as a democracy, and are upset with the increasing awareness that it isn't one.

I hope that they are required to go someplace and take a bath before they are allowed to return. What a scummy looking bunch of retards.

Big win for Government and Corporations but it's a big loss for America. But these uprisings will continue anyway. The Citizens have had enough of being treated like human garbage by Government & Corporations. This is not something to be celebrating. Most of these people have legitimate beefs. I don't think them and the Tea Partiers are really all that different. They both have legitimate beefs. I wish them the best of luck. Now is not the time to give up.

Good for the citizens of NYC.......The state SC just ordered that they not be allowed to return.

Time for those dirty, unbathed bastards to head back to mommy's house, and take a fuckin' bath!

Big win for Government and Corporations but it's a big loss for America. But these uprisings will continue anyway. The Citizens have had enough of being treated like human garbage by Government & Corporations. This is not something to be celebrating. Most of these people have legitimate beefs. I don't think them and the Tea Partiers are really all that different. They both have legitimate beefs. I wish them the best of luck. Now is not the time to give up.

They are free to Demonstrate and Rally. They really need to be indoors over night. It's getting cold out .

They need to act within the laws, and get their proper permits to protest, instead of thinking they can just park their dirty asses wherever thy damn well please, and overwhelmingly occupy areas that other citizens have the right to enjoy, without having to put up with destruction, rudeness, violence, trash, and smell of unbathed idiots.

If they want to piss and moan about having to be responsible and pay their own damn bills, more power to 'em......But they ZERO right to impede on all other americans who are trying to go about their daily lives in a responsible, respectful manner.

Seriously, look at how these idiots are conducting themselves...They are trashing the places they've parked their dirty asses.

Last edited:

It is strange how you see this. I see it as a win for the people who actually own the park, I really think they tried to appease the protestors but it has turned into something where it is causing unsanitary conditions and hurting small businesses. The park owners have rights too. Not to mention what of all the additional funds paying cops overtime and such? Why should taxpayers be burdened with such? I do not see how the protestors are paying taxes given they are in the park and not working.

The judge for the ACLU got booted off the case.

A new judge was selected, randomly.

The new judge has now ruled (contrary to the ACLU's judge) that the City does have the right to boot the OWS Shitters the fuck out of the park.

Such a display of common sense is likely to get appealed, of course. The left does not appreciate it when the judicial branch employs common sense.

The new judge has now ruled (contrary to the ACLU's judge) that the City does have the right to boot the OWS Shitters the fuck out of the park.

Such a display of common sense is likely to get appealed, of course. The left does not appreciate it when the judicial branch employs common sense.

Thanks for the update!

Yep. No getting past the Health and Zoning Violations. I'm surprised the Park doesn't close at night like the City Parks. That is something that needs to be looked at.

Forum List

Back