Occupy Morons being sent packing from NY's Zuccotti Park

A news alert from The New York Slimes says that the police in NYC have begun to clear the Zuccotti Park of the Occupy Wall Street protestors.

It is about fucking time.

:clap2:

they should erect a statue of the messiah before they leave, he backed them totally.

You guys are being a bit premature cheering the end of democracy.

burger-king-halloween-mask-2-5.jpg

But by all means s0n..........head down to the local protest. Fire up some lentils and have a latte..........and after a day when the soup thing gets old, there are plenty of high class restaurants in the area that do take-out. In NYC, its only $25 for a soup, sandwich and coffee ( expresso added will cost you $30). And dont forget the gay sign. But look out for that oxycodine stuff........thats some bad shit dude.

The picture these RW fringe dwellers have of these protests and the reality is so different that I am amazed at how well lobbyist/media disinformation campaigns work on them. It's almost like they have been trained to salivate at the sound of a bell.

Except nobody IS cheering the end of democracy. :cuckoo:

And kicking a bunch of fucking filthy squatters out of a park isn't even remotely like the termination of democracy.

Hell, it isn't even an infringement of the freedom of peaceable assembly.

The world is not coming to an end, chicken little. The sky is not falling.

Go soak your head.

Except nobody IS cheering the end of democracy. :cuckoo:

And kicking a bunch of fucking filthy squatters out of a park isn't even remotely like the termination of democracy.

Hell, it isn't even an infringement of the freedom of peaceable assembly.

The world is not coming to an end, chicken little. The sky is not falling.

Go soak your head.

Now don't hold back ;-)

As to what you said, it's all true.

Saw an aerial view of Zuccotti on Fox this morning. The amount of trash - not the protesters, their garbage - was unbelievable.

And some clown in another thread the other day said Barry and the dims should make the OWS pigs a big part of their reelection campaigns. If so, they should sub Lysol and mops for hope and change.

The picture these RW fringe dwellers have of these protests and the reality is so different that I am amazed at how well lobbyist/media disinformation campaigns work on them. It's almost like they have been trained to salivate at the sound of a bell.

things often look different when you're not sucking up the chronic 24/7

:eusa_shhh:

Saw an aerial view of Zuccotti on Fox this morning. The amount of trash - not the protesters, their garbage - was unbelievable.

And some clown in another thread the other day said Barry and the dims should make the OWS pigs a big part of their reelection campaigns. If so, they should sub Lysol and mops for hope and change.

It's amazing, the support wingers give these filthy, nasty, irresponsible, nutjobs...

Personally, as they are being removed, I would have the police giving them citations for littering.. one for every scrap of shmutz they have around them

Well so far, most of my friends who work down there (mostly middle class outer boro people) are applauding the squatters being kicked out. Most of them find the protest to be nothing but a nuisance.

Maybe if the protesters had an actual message, instead of just being angry for being angry's sake, people would take them more seriously.

I've been watching it throughout the morning also.. That show HOARDERS needs to come down there and do an expose on these liberal squatters. I already had a bad image of leftists to begin with but this solidifies just how disgusting these people are. The real bitch of it is, NOT ONE LIBERAL has called on these public crappers to change their behavior.. Instead they've embraced them, made excuses for them.. the LEFT owns this.. LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL..

s0n.......the harsh reality is...........most people dont care. The reason? A huge majority look at the landscape and say to themselves, "Well......I have a choice between 'suck' and 'suckier'. I choose..........". And so it goes.

The world is run on special interets on both sides s0n. You pick which one serves the needs of a nation better..........then choose. Its quite that simple.

You choose far left special interests.

Good for you........Im real proud of ya...........

Oh come on... if you're going to LIE, can't you make it a little more believable?

Nobody is buying the shit you're vomiting now.

Last edited:
A news alert from The New York Slimes says that the police in NYC have begun to clear the Zuccotti Park of the Occupy Wall Street protestors.

It is about fucking time.

:clap2:

As far as the Illegal Camping, it's about time Bloomberg stepped up to the plate. Way overdue. He is finally ding the right thing.

"End of Democracy"....:lol:
What an idiot whoever said that.

This is about time. I saw a few videos this morning...these people are disgusting.

How did it end?

The right to assemble hasnt been violated.

Zuccotti Park is a privately owned property. If Brookfield Properties ordered them to vacate then I have no problem with what the NYPD did. However, if BP gave them permission to be there and the NYPD did this anyway I think a case can be made that the NYPD was out of bounds.

How did it end?

Zuccotti Park is a privately owned property. If Brookfield Properties ordered them to vacate then I have no problem with what the NYPD did. However, if BP gave them permission to be there and the NYPD did this anyway I think a case can be made that the NYPD was out of bounds.

No. Illegal Camping is a violation against City Ordinance. There are numerous Health Department Violations to boot. They are free to Protest. They are not free to call where they want, home.

How did it end?

Not so. It is called zoning.
Go ahead and try to allow 200 people to camp out in your yard indefinitely (if you have one and live in city limits).

Forum List

Back