Occupy Madison,WI loses permit due to public masturbation...

It's a cute lie. And if you think people are extremely stupid, have at it.

But that you are bringing up these things in a thread about the OWS folks or somehow posting camping out "justifying" some crimes, directly maps those activities to the OWS, without explicitly doing so..leaving a backdoor out.

It's the same as doing the "Some people say" crapola.

Twas TM that posted the lie, not I.
I merely asked a question phrased exactly as a question.
Your inference (and TM's) about what I posted says more about you (and her) than it does about I.

You posted several articles that somehow relate crime to the protests. And then you posted that the tea party had no such problems, which is untrue by the way.

You are doing exactly what I posted. Somehow mapping OWS to criminality without explicitly doing so.

The OP was about illegal sexual activity (public masturbation).
I simply posted a couple other articles that related to that subject matter, and pointed out that another group of protestors didn't have the same type of activities occurring at their protests.
I implicated nothing and assigned no blame. TM tried to justify it with the whole "camping out" question, so I asked about that. The places where I camp (and have camped in the past) are not rife with illegal sex crimes/activities. Maybe it's because I've never camped out in a city.

Your inference (and TM's) about what I posted says more about you (and her) than it does about I.

You posted several articles that somehow relate crime to the protests. And then you posted that the tea party had no such problems, which is untrue by the way.

You are doing exactly what I posted. Somehow mapping OWS to criminality without explicitly doing so.

I simply posted a couple other articles that related to that subject matter, and pointed out that another group of protestors didn't have the same type of activities occurring at their protests.
I implicated nothing and assigned no blame. TM tried to justify it with the whole "camping out" question, so I asked about that. The places where I camp (and have camped in the past) are not rife with illegal sex crimes/activities. Maybe it's because I've never camped out in a city.

Sure you did. As did the OP. There were no arrests made on the issue of public masturbation and yet you guys are posting this..

So somehow heresay is cool when it goes along with your agenda. Eh?

did you camp in a down town public area?

Now HOUR for HOUR the OWS has exsisted Much longer that ANY tea party event huh?

TP people came and left in hours.

These people stay and dont leave.

Your people HAVE gotten arrested.

Where did I say it was OWS people? Oh, that's right, I didn't. Therefore, I didn't lie, but you just did.

Does camping out somehow justify sexual assault, rape and child prostitution?

But that you are bringing up these things in a thread about the OWS folks or somehow posting camping out "justifying" some crimes, directly maps those activities to the OWS, without explicitly doing so..leaving a backdoor out.

So you didnt infer they were OWS people?

My mistake , I wasnt aware you posted this thread in an attempt to protect the OWS people from the crime that they are enduring to maintain this protest.

I thought you were trying to smear them with the crimes they were victims of.

My appologies

Yikes! Yea the 'Occupiers' have run out of steam. No one knows what the hell they're doing now. What do they want? It doesn't look like they even know. It seems like it's only the hardcore wingnuts who are left occupying anything. They've worn out their welcome for sure. Time to go away.

When will you guys give it up? Your pathetic attempts to slam all OWS protestors based on the actions of a few are really lame.

The truth is that OWS is twice as popular than the Tea Party. Kinda sucks to be you, eh? :lol:

Its no wonder.... look at the shit, yes literal shit, they pulling.... Oh, and look at WHAT they are pulling (their teeny puds in public, but I digress).
They have been at this shit for HOW MANY WEEKS?

You sir are a jackass.

Its no FUCKING WONDER they are more popular! Hell, Charles Manson is popular too.
That dont he is liked, nor agreed with.

So fuck off Goose stepper :finger3:

Yikes! Yea the 'Occupiers' have run out of steam. No one knows what the hell they're doing now. What do they want? It doesn't look like they even know. It seems like it's only the hardcore wingnuts who are left occupying anything. They've worn out their welcome for sure. Time to go away.

are you completely oblivious to facts?

They are not waining

are you completely oblivious to facts?

They are not waining

Don't care if they're waining or not. They're looking dumber & dumber by the day. They really should have quit while they were still slightly ahead. Too late for that now though. They should wrap it up.

Hey cons, wishing doesnt make it so.

Wanna bet..... I was wishing you would show us how deranged you "really" were, and BLAMMO... it happened. :clap2:

How many rapes would there be in that location without the protests?

Got numbers?

Do you think two rapes is a large amount of crime for that population of people ANYFUCKING WHERE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9KQQrNDawM]Joe Dirt - Soldering Iron 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Now I am concerned for the "Ill Informed Stray and Loose Pets" who may be wandering around these horny protesters. Pet Owners !! Keep your Pets Indoors all Winter !!!

Sure you did. As did the OP. There were no arrests made on the issue of public masturbation and yet you guys are posting this..

Lot's of crimes occur where no arrest occurred. That doesn't mean the crime never existed.

So you didnt infer they were OWS people?
No, I didn't.
Please re-read my post to clear up any confusion may have on the subject.

My mistake , I wasnt aware you posted this thread in an attempt to protect the OWS people from the crime that they are enduring to maintain this protest.

I thought you were trying to smear them with the crimes they were victims of.

My appologies
I didn't post this thread, I merely posted a reply to it.

Apology accepted.

Lot's of crimes occur where no arrest occurred. That doesn't mean the crime never existed.

True.

But you guys seem to have a higher standard when it's something you care about.

Like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYRLeJw1aG8]Tea Party Hate and Spit Targets Blacks and Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

When will you guys give it up? Your pathetic attempts to slam all OWS protestors based on the actions of a few are really lame.

The truth is that OWS is twice as popular than the Tea Party. Kinda sucks to be you, eh? :lol:

Poll: Occupy Wall Street is Twice as Popular as The Tea Party

And someone masterbating in public is no more representative of the OWS than this guy is representative of your point of view.

The Republican Racist Monkeys Around At Sarah Palin Rally! - YouTube

And the TEA party comparison comes out yet again!

If OWS is twice as popular, as you claim, let;s not compare the number of arrests but rather the percentage of arrests.

:eusa_whistle:

Well, since both the TEA Party and the Police are owned by corporate interests, I don't think that's going to be a valid comparison.

True.

But you guys seem to have a higher standard when it's something you care about.

Like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYRLeJw1aG8]Tea Party Hate and Spit Targets Blacks and Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

Do you ever get dizzy from all your spinning?

Well, since both the TEA Party and the Police are owned by corporate interests, I don't think that's going to be a valid comparison.

Oh, Grandma what big ears you have.....

ince both the TEA Party and the Police are owned by corporate interests,

Oh Grandma what big Eyes you have.....

I don't think that's going to be a valid comparison.

Oh, Grandma what big teeth you have.....

The better to eat you with dearie, you and all those non loyal to the Chosen One.

Oh my! :eek:

Forum List

Back