Occupy Madison,WI loses permit due to public masturbation...

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com
snips,
A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.
She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Woman charged with pimping teen recruited at Occupy NH rally | New Hampshire NEWS03
snip,
A city woman is accused of pimping a 16-year-old girl she met in Victory Park during the Occupy NH demonstrations.

I don't recall hearing about sexual assaults, rape and child prostitution during the TEA Party protests.

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com
snips,
A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.
She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Woman charged with pimping teen recruited at Occupy NH rally | New Hampshire NEWS03
snip,
A city woman is accused of pimping a 16-year-old girl she met in Victory Park during the Occupy NH demonstrations.

I don't recall hearing about sexual assaults, rape and child prostitution during the TEA Party protests.

Did they camp out for weeks in a public square?

You know what else you dont hear , the tea party being relevent anymore.

The people have realised it was a corporate shill group.

A protester was arrested for public masturbation? Or publically defecating? Has any protester even advocated for these actions?

Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me.

According to the article, a hotel, with obvious financial interests in shutting down the protests, made the masturbation accusations.

snips,

snip,

Does camping out somehow justify sexual assault, rape and child prostitution?

When will you guys give it up? Your pathetic attempts to slam all OWS protestors based on the actions of a few are really lame.

The truth is that OWS is twice as popular than the Tea Party. Kinda sucks to be you, eh? :lol:

Poll: Occupy Wall Street is Twice as Popular as The Tea Party

And someone masterbating in public is no more representative of the OWS than this guy is representative of your point of view.

The Republican Racist Monkeys Around At Sarah Palin Rally! - YouTube

When will you guys give it up? Your pathetic attempts to slam all OWS protestors based on the actions of a few are really lame.

Kinda sorta what you guys did to the Tea Party..... :eusa_shhh:

crime is far more prevelent at night huh?

You are assuming the perps are OWS.

That would be an unfounded lie

Where did I say it was OWS people? Oh, that's right, I didn't. Therefore, I didn't lie, but you just did.

snips,

snip,

Only the willfully stupid people.. such as yourself. but then ewe knew that..

Where did I say it was OWS people? Oh, that's right, I didn't. Therefore, I didn't lie, but you just did.

It's a cute lie. And if you think people are extremely stupid, have at it.

But that you are bringing up these things in a thread about the OWS folks or somehow posting camping out "justifying" some crimes, directly maps those activities to the OWS, without explicitly doing so..leaving a backdoor out.

It's the same as doing the "Some people say" crapola.

they are NOT a group in and of themselves.

They are the population saying enough is enough.

Blame your self for this nutter wacking if indeed he did.

It was far more likely a mentally ill homeless person who glomed onto the OWS people for food.

Do you read Palms, too, or just tea leaves? :razz:

If she's a hot slutty liberal lesbian chick I would be able to make an exception.
If it a scrawny bearded lefty dude.... yck..throw his ass in jail with some
psycho biker dude and walk away...

LOL. Agreed. How come it's always some drunk ass bearded college bum and not a group of hot college chicks doing this?

I was in Madison last spring on business when the protests against the governor were going on. It's a college town and most of the participants were of college age but a few looked old enough to be either teachers or locals. It's a very liberal city but a nice place to go jogging.

statest23a.jpg
Nice picture on State Street. I too, have enjoyed walking up and down that rather bohemian stretch of real estate from the capital to the UW. Of course the smell of patchouli from passer bys often is enough to stunt your growth.

But what else can you expect from Berkley East? It's one of the only counties in the nation that Nader won in 2000 AND 2004.

But that you are bringing up these things in a thread about the OWS folks or somehow posting camping out "justifying" some crimes, directly maps those activities to the OWS, without explicitly doing so..leaving a backdoor out.

Twas TM that posted the lie, not I.
I merely asked a question phrased exactly as a question.
Your inference (and TM's) about what I posted says more about you (and her) than it does about I.

Twas TM that posted the lie, not I.
I merely asked a question phrased exactly as a question.
Your inference (and TM's) about what I posted says more about you (and her) than it does about I.

You posted several articles that somehow relate crime to the protests. And then you posted that the tea party had no such problems, which is untrue by the way.

You are doing exactly what I posted. Somehow mapping OWS to criminality without explicitly doing so.

Forum List

Back