Occupy DC: Liberals offered jobs on-sight, REFUSED to take work!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
“Occupy DC” protesters decline job offers - Beliefnet News

Simply dumbfounding. I dont even know how to comment on such entitlement, such self inflated images of self worth as these OWS morons. Comment from the people offering the jobs:

“We were treated to every excuse as to why these jobs aren’t good enough for them,” observes AIM spokesman Logan Churchwell. ”We guess middle management opportunities with healthcare and 401k benefits aren’t desirable anymore"

Quite simply, the OWS movement is about nothing more than greed and laziness. Ego and pride. These liberals refuse to start at the bottom and work their way up. THey want to be at the top, immediately, because they have been convinced they are better than 98% of the rest of us. And they'll get violent if need be.

THese people sicken me.

“Occupy DC” protesters decline job offers - Beliefnet News

Simply dumbfounding. I dont even know how to comment on such entitlement, such self inflated images of self worth as these OWS morons. Comment from the people offering the jobs:

“We were treated to every excuse as to why these jobs aren’t good enough for them,” observes AIM spokesman Logan Churchwell. ”We guess middle management opportunities with healthcare and 401k benefits aren’t desirable anymore"

Quite simply, the OWS movement is about nothing more than greed and laziness. Ego and pride. These liberals refuse to start at the bottom and work their way up. THey want to be at the top, immediately, because they have been convinced they are better than 98% of the rest of us. And they'll get violent if need be.

THese people sicken me.

We should wake them up by cutting all welfare. What would be their futures then? Permanently sleeping in parks and defecating on the streets. Mom would be so proud.

they don't want work. they want anarchy and chaos. and obamallama backs them 100%/

A table full of applications are not "job offers" and a RW media stunt is not sincere.

Your headline sucks and has nothing to do with reality. Satan would be proud that you told such hateful half-truths and used a christian website to do it.

Forum List

Back