Occupiers Achieved Goals

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
They raised awareness about "economic injustice" as well as the obvious reasons why no one with half a brain would ever hire those pathetic malcontents............

well, besides the govt........

loathsome parasites

They raised awareness of what it means to be over-privileged in our society: sit around all day fornicating and doing drugs.

They damned sure made everyone choose who they like more, the international banking cartel or the American people. You really didn't have to make a topic just to reaffirm your choice.

They havent come close to realizing their goals. But when there is blood on the streets this summer because of them, they may.

They damned sure made everyone choose who they like more, the international banking cartel or the American people. You really didn't have to make a topic just to reaffirm your choice.

So the occupy movement likes the American people so much they want to cause violence in the streets and recreate the terror of 1968 this year?

I'd prefer the international bankers. They at least provide a service we need. Which is probably why we pay them.

So the occupy movement likes the American people so much they want to cause violence in the streets and recreate the terror of 1968 this year?

I'd prefer the international bankers. They at least provide a service we need. Which is probably why we pay them.

Bullshit. They service you like a hog gets serviced by the hogfarm.

I would choose bankers over that worthless, clueless bit of humanity any day of the week.........

perhaps im being a bit harsh though....... surely society, the govt, their parents, somebody must OWE them something...........because they earned it..................lol

The fact that you were completely silent on the Occupy movement's plans to be violent this summer is absolutely deafening.

Those tramp stamped, face metaled, patchouli reeking, stoners wouldnt know a thing about being an American............

You almost have to pity them...............almost

You know, some us live responsible lives, have long standing relationships with banks and yes, the dreaded banker and don't allow ourselves to get in over our heads. A good banker will also help you with that. Long standing relationships with banks are a sign of maturity and responsibility.

But hey, keep your money in jar in the backyard if you want to... let us all know how that works out for you.

:lol:

Last edited:

If I had to choose between the international banking cartel and the occupiers, I think I'd choose the cartel, or any person associated with it.

They raised awareness about "economic injustice" as well as the obvious reasons why no one with half a brain would ever hire those pathetic malcontents............

well, besides the govt........

loathsome parasites

As if they would ever apply for work in the first place!:lol::lol:

Those tramp stamped, face metaled, patchouli reeking, stoners wouldnt know a thing about being an American............

You almost have to pity them...............almost

Nah... these miscreants are what you get after 20 years of patting them on the head, telling them how fucking special they are, telling them that nothing's their fault and giving them trophies for coming in last place. A bunch of whiney little drama queens are all that they are.

They damned sure have you people trained, They blew a trillion dollar hole in the economy and all you can see is dirty hippies, typical. That elitist attitude is going to cost conservatives a viable party in this country.

Still puzzled about what they really stood for other then to say they want it all now, free, and don't want to work unless its a union job. Funny, manufacturing left this country long ago and I don't see them rushing to return, but rumor has it dumb shit and his buds now want to tax earnings already taxed in another country that will never be repatriated. Would you open or build a manufacturing company within a country with one of the largest corporate tax base in the world that is anti business. Talk about stupid is stupid be.

They damned sure have you people trained, They blew a trillion dollar hole in the economy and all you can see is dirty hippies, typical. That elitist attitude is going to cost conservatives a viable party in this country.

I don't blame them for the economy problems. I realized long ago that the reason we aren't prospering economically is because we aren't living our lives in a way that will create wealth.

Forum List

Back