Occupation 101

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbjAanvUqs]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8N9J9gJ9c&feature=related]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 2[/ame]

This is the real meaning of the term terrorism, the Israelis are terrorists pure and simple...

This is the real meaning of the term terrorism...
"Oh, Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

This is the real meaning of Israel...
When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community...
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them that it's Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM1ruYCS6JY]YouTube - Occupation 101 part 3[/ame]

Here's why I support these folks, not those folks:

What about the dispossession, torture and murder by 'these folks' against 'those folks'?

Dispatches - 4oD - Channel 4

Let me think about this....OK, I thought about it.

I'll side with the folks who pick life over death, not the ones who 'love death.'

And that's what I see in the vid.
(You couldn't sit still during that vid: admit it.)

Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom. There is a great difference between he who loves the hereafter and he who loves this world. The Muslim loves death and [strives for] martyrdom." Saudi Sheikh Abd Al-Muhsin Al-Qassem in Al-Madina added: "The Jews preached permissiveness and corruption, as they hid behind false slogans like freedom and equality, humanism and brotherhood... They are cowards in battle... they flee from death and fear fighting... They love life."

Former head of the Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee Sheikh Atiyyah Saqr was asked the following question in an online chat room on March 22, 2004: "What, according to the Koran, are the Jews' main characteristics and qualities?" He explained one of their worst traits: "Cowardice and love for this worldly life are undisputable traits [of the Jews]." Hezbollah's Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah revealed in an interview after the recent prisoner swap between Israel and his group: "We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death." Steven Stalinsky on the Muslim Culture of Death on National Review Online
(emphasis mine throughout)

I'm sick of pathology being defined as theology.

Here's why I support these folks, not those folks:

What about the dispossession, torture and murder by 'these folks' against 'those folks'?

I'll side with the folks who pick life over death, not the ones who 'love death.'

Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom. There is a great difference between he who loves the hereafter and he who loves this world. The Muslim loves death and [strives for] martyrdom." Saudi Sheikh Abd Al-Muhsin Al-Qassem in Al-Madina added: "The Jews preached permissiveness and corruption, as they hid behind false slogans like freedom and equality, humanism and brotherhood... They are cowards in battle... they flee from death and fear fighting... They love life."

Former head of the Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee Sheikh Atiyyah Saqr was asked the following question in an online chat room on March 22, 2004: "What, according to the Koran, are the Jews' main characteristics and qualities?" He explained one of their worst traits: "Cowardice and love for this worldly life are undisputable traits [of the Jews]." Hezbollah's Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah revealed in an interview after the recent prisoner swap between Israel and his group: "We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death." Steven Stalinsky on the Muslim Culture of Death on National Review Online

I don't care about a couple of mad mullahs letting off steam, lets face it there are as many crazy religious dudes in the US whether Christian or Jew. Its like making David Koresh a leading christian thinker.

Did you see the video I posted called the Children of Gaza; whatever your views of the conflict you can't fail to be moved by the plight of these children. They don't deserve to be treated like this...

I am actually kind of shocked. I am still relatively new here, but I think I have been here long enough to observe fairly confidently, that there is no serious conversation to be had on this topic on this site, which is what shocks me. Every forum/website has its whackadoodle kill da Heebs and whackadoodle kill da Habibs posters…..Then there are those that though they are ‘more or less’ sympathetic to one side, understand there are no real innocents among them.

Everyone has blood on their hands and though we may differ at times, we also agree as well and at least make an honest and earnest attempt to understand one and another…..so, I am shocked that there aren’t at least few of those here abouts? Or have they left out of exhaustion and frustration?

I don't care about a couple of mad mullahs letting off steam, lets face it there are as many crazy religious dudes in the US whether Christian or Jew. Its like making David Koresh a leading christian thinker.

Islam is a cult of terrorism. allah is a terrorist...

Quran 8:12...
I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.

Now, you know, shit-for-brains.

Did you see the video I posted called the Children of Gaza; whatever your views of the conflict you can't fail to be moved by the plight of these children. They don't deserve to be treated like this...

"...lets face it there are as many crazy religious dudes in the US whether Christian or Jew."

Put your dinero where you put your dinner.
Let's see if you can back up your palaver...

Here's some more about "...mad mullahs..."

You're concerned about children, then check out the part about 'defenseless children' and 'kindergartners.'

"We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder.

This cult attaches itself to a political cause but parasitically strangles it. The death cult has strangled the dream of a Palestinian state. The suicide bombers have not brought peace to Palestine; they've brought reprisals. The car bombers are not pushing the U.S. out of Iraq; they're forcing us to stay longer. The death cult is now strangling the Chechen cause, and will bring not independence but blood. But that's the idea. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.It's about massacring people while in a state of spiritual loftiness. It's about experiencing the total freedom of barbarism - freedom even from human nature, which says, Love children, and Love life. It's about the joy of sadism and suicide."
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

There was a time when I thought it would be difficult to find posters who would defend and excuse the savagery, but you proved me wrong: here you are.

I haven't seen enough of your posts to determine whether you are a pathetic juvenile, or a pathological anti-Semite. Could you let me know which it is?

"...lets face it there are as many crazy religious dudes in the US whether Christian or Jew."

Put your dinero where you put your dinner.
Let's see if you can back up your palaver...

Here's some more about "...mad mullahs..."

You're concerned about children, then check out the part about 'defenseless children' and 'kindergartners.'

"We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder.

This cult attaches itself to a political cause but parasitically strangles it. The death cult has strangled the dream of a Palestinian state. The suicide bombers have not brought peace to Palestine; they've brought reprisals. The car bombers are not pushing the U.S. out of Iraq; they're forcing us to stay longer. The death cult is now strangling the Chechen cause, and will bring not independence but blood. But that's the idea. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.It's about massacring people while in a state of spiritual loftiness. It's about experiencing the total freedom of barbarism - freedom even from human nature, which says, Love children, and Love life. It's about the joy of sadism and suicide."
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

There was a time when I thought it would be difficult to find posters who would defend and excuse the savagery, but you proved me wrong: here you are.

I haven't seen enough of your posts to determine whether you are a pathetic juvenile, or a pathological anti-Semite. Could you let me know which it is?

Don't waste too much oxygen on him. He's mentally disabled. I just smack him around to put him in his place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0ql9tA1-I&feature=related]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZHRPHrOsI&feature=related]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 5[/ame]

Occupation 101 Part 4[/url]

Occupation 101: Palestine is the Jewish homeland under the terms of the Palestine Mandate, unanimously ratified by the League of Nations.

Deal with it, loser.

And then it flopped. It never happened.

Why did the Zionists accept a part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agn1dHqQlzY&feature=related]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 6[/ame]

Occupation 101 [/url]

Occupation 101: Arabs are occupying sovereign Israeli land under the terms of the Palestine Mandate unanimously ratified by the League of Nations establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

New Topics

Forum List

Back