Occupation 101

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Sep 19, 2010.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,931
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SbjAanvUqs]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 1[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8N9J9gJ9c&feature=related]YouTube - Occupation 101 Part 2[/ame]

2. georgephillip

georgephillip Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,039
  3. Urbanguerrilla

Urbanguerrilla Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
  4. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    This is the real meaning of the term terrorism...
    "Oh, Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews"
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

This is the real meaning of Israel...
    Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  5. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,092
    Here's why I support these folks, not those folks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbkbTqT2j0]YouTube - Sexy beach dancers flash mob in Tel Aviv, Israel - SEE MY OTHER VIDEOS[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Urbanguerrilla

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    What about the dispossession, torture and murder by 'these folks' against 'those folks'?

Dispatches - 4oD - Channel 4

7. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,931
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM1ruYCS6JY]YouTube - Occupation 101 part 3[/ame]

8. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,092
    Let me think about this....OK, I thought about it.

I'll side with the folks who pick life over death, not the ones who 'love death.'

And that's what I see in the vid.
    (You couldn't sit still during that vid: admit it.)

Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated, "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom. There is a great difference between he who loves the hereafter and he who loves this world. The Muslim loves death and [strives for] martyrdom." Saudi Sheikh Abd Al-Muhsin Al-Qassem in Al-Madina added: "The Jews preached permissiveness and corruption, as they hid behind false slogans like freedom and equality, humanism and brotherhood... They are cowards in battle... they flee from death and fear fighting... They love life."

Former head of the Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee Sheikh Atiyyah Saqr was asked the following question in an online chat room on March 22, 2004: "What, according to the Koran, are the Jews' main characteristics and qualities?" He explained one of their worst traits: "Cowardice and love for this worldly life are undisputable traits [of the Jews]." Hezbollah's Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah revealed in an interview after the recent prisoner swap between Israel and his group: "We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death." Steven Stalinsky on the Muslim Culture of Death on National Review Online
    (emphasis mine throughout)

I'm sick of pathology being defined as theology.

9. Urbanguerrilla

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    I don't care about a couple of mad mullahs letting off steam, lets face it there are as many crazy religious dudes in the US whether Christian or Jew. Its like making David Koresh a leading christian thinker.

Did you see the video I posted called the Children of Gaza; whatever your views of the conflict you can't fail to be moved by the plight of these children. They don't deserve to be treated like this...

10. Trajan

Trajan conscientia mille testes

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,756
    I am actually kind of shocked. I am still relatively new here, but I think I have been here long enough to observe fairly confidently, that there is no serious conversation to be had on this topic on this site, which is what shocks me. Every forum/website has its whackadoodle kill da Heebs and whackadoodle kill da Habibs posters…..Then there are those that though they are ‘more or less’ sympathetic to one side, understand there are no real innocents among them.

Everyone has blood on their hands and though we may differ at times, we also agree as well and at least make an honest and earnest attempt to understand one and another…..so, I am shocked that there aren’t at least few of those here abouts? Or have they left out of exhaustion and frustration?