Occasional Lurker, Semi-Professinal Web Boarder Checking In

Hello UsMessageboard! Wow, holy display ad central!

This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.
seems like a genuis like you would know what ad block is....and would have a computer that is not like 15 years old.

It's actually not my computer I recently found out, it's my internet service because it uses Java. When I use public wi-fi, there's no problem. A bit irritating. This happens with certain forum software. It's bizarre.

Still though, the site owner should disable video/flash based ads on adsense. Those actually do slow a lot of computers down, and the CTR typically sucks on them anyway. A forum like this would produce better income if they showed only text-based and image based display ads only -- no fucking video ads. My 2 cents.

[QUOTE="NLT, post:

It's actually not my computer I recently found it, it's my internet service because it uses Java. When I use public wi-fi, there's no problem. A bit irritating.
AOL dial up does suck ...:thup:

Also, if you are a member here using adblock, you are sort of an asshole because even if you don't click on any ads, the site still makes money on "views," not as much, but it can add up over time. Ads still pay per thousand views. If you pricks really supported this forum, you wouldn't use adblock here. Dicks.

Also, if you are a member here using adblock, you are sort of an asshole because even if you don't click on any ads, the site still makes money on "views," not as much, but it can add up over time. Ads still pay per thousand views. If you pricks really supported this forum, you wouldn't use adblock here. Dicks.
Or you could make a donation. No reason to be cheap and it beats dealing with annoying ads.

Howdy, podnuh. Come in and have a drink or two. or twelve.

Cheers! :beer:

6d07ed4ed000043cbe62b35d608dc7e90cd6cc447f4e4b000ba7a66daed9aca8.jpg
A rabid liberal from a FAILED liberal board comes here proclaiming liberal victory. We need a better immigrant screening process.

Hello UsMessageboard! Wow, holy display ad central!

I am a refugee from a recently defunct forum, and I heard there are a few members here from said forum. This place is a lot more populated and considering the length of time it's taking me to compose this post due to the RAM intensive image based display ads, I may have to upgrade my Mac.

A little about myself: I enjoy the Japanese food, I purchase physical copies of music, recently purchased some high end furniture at Ikea, drive a Jeep, and have never been to Texas. Oh, and one of my hobbies is mopping the floor with conservatives asses, dismantling their beliefs down to the molecular level and making fully grown conservative men cry.

Sup Snout! My neegah!

Glad to be here. :smile:

I like your comment about one of your hobbies....hope to see your posts. Welcome to the Forum...hope you enjoy posting here. Warning.....we have a truckload of trolls that don't know much but think they do and are very vocal.

welcome_blackcat_mo-vi6777.gif

A rabid liberal from a FAILED liberal board comes here proclaiming liberal victory. We need a better immigrant screening process.

It wasn't a "liberal" board. There are some very hard core conservatives here that were long-time members of that forum. You're right that it did fail though, but that was hadit's fault.

It wasn't a "liberal" board. There are some very hard core conservatives here that were long-time members of that forum. You're right that it did fail though, but that was hadit's fault.
Well when it comes to politics here, you be the fly and we be the windshield.

I'm not a sock, but I did used to post on a similar, recently defunct forum. It's just that my third eye has been thoroughly squeegeed, and I can see right into your soul over the computer. It's a gift.

Do they have a return policy?

lol, says who, you?

So far, two fully grown conservative crybabies have already put me on ignore, and I just got here. This forum should have a new tagline -- USMB, Home to the Conservative Pussy.

How do you know it was a liberal board? The majority of political boards on the internet are right-wing owned....and most of them are not fair. This is the only forum where they treat both libs/cons alike. Quit acting like you know everything, you don't.

lol, says who, you?

So far, two fully grown conservative crybabies have already put me on ignore, and I just got here. This forum should have a new tagline -- USMB, Home to the Conservative Pussy.
Low tolerance for stupidity and morons. So I can guarantee you will wind up on mine sooner than later.Unless you are like say Toro or Mathew who I find highly amusing but wholly ignorant.

lol, says who, you?

Low tolerance for stupidity and morons. So I can guarantee you will wind up on mine sooner than later.Unless you are like say Toro or Mathew who I find highly amusing but wholly ignorant.

I'll save you the trouble, go ahead and put me on your ignore list now. People who "ignore" other posters are the biggest pussies in the world -- it's no surprise that you are one of them, a conservative coward, no doubt.

lol, says who, you?

I'll save you the trouble, go ahead and put me on your ignore list now. People who "ignore" other posters are the biggest pussies in the world -- it's no surprise that you are one of them, a conservative coward, no doubt.
Oh stick around you will get to know me real well I piss even the conservatives off Oh and no o use ignore for morons who can't hold a conversation or for people whose opinion is essentially worthless to me those idiots clog up threads and slow shit down. No point in keeping them off ignore

Forum List

Back