Ocasio-Cortez Once Again Displays her Ignorance

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

She’s just too good to be true for her non-campaigning opponent.

Last week, she proved that again. During an appearance on MSNBC, liberal host Chris Hayes tossed her a soft-ball question that should have been easy for any serious candidate to hit out of the park.

“Well, I think a lot of it has to do with changing our strategy around governance. You know, there’s a lot of inside baseball, inside the beltway, as you always hear that term thrown around,” she began.

And on it goes @ Ocasio-Cortez Turns Simple Question on Government into a Jumbled Mess

She’s just too good to be true for her non-campaigning opponent.

Last week, she proved that again. During an appearance on MSNBC, liberal host Chris Hayes tossed her a soft-ball question that should have been easy for any serious candidate to hit out of the park.

“Well, I think a lot of it has to do with changing our strategy around governance. You know, there’s a lot of inside baseball, inside the beltway, as you always hear that term thrown around,” she began.

And on it goes @ Ocasio-Cortez Turns Simple Question on Government into a Jumbled Mess

She is Republicans biggest campaigner.

She is saying that she will use identity politics to intimidate other members of Congress to vote the way she wants them to vote.

That’s what “organizing” and “strategy” means to her.

tumblr_pgktp5F7pM1w84zxw_540.jpg

We have nothing to fear from that one. :auiqs.jpg:I love this move by the left to elect idiots.

Don't laugh, Nancy Pelosi is on the verge of taking back over the House.

Dims understand that their cult followers are stupid, so there is no real need to have smart candidates.

Crazy eyes will be in Congress till she is 120 years old.

That was a good one.

What a leader.

Unemployment is low because “everyone” has “two” jobs.

Has the fucking MSM done a fact check on this bitch?

The bar she worked at was shut down because of the labor expense caused by the mandatory minimum wage being increased in NYC.

Dimms are dumb as shit, and she is tanglibly a moron,

Forum List

Back