Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

this is over a year long conversation. are you new here?

it is not as subjective as right wing fantasy.

I mean $15 in Seattle doesn’t carry as much as $15 in Jackson MS. Right?
the less developed world is even less expensive. the point is, a first world Costs. We should have the law of large numbers working for us, not against us.

So why not $25/hr in cities like NY and Boston?
Gravity Payments still supports a thirty-five dollar model.

Social service cost around fourteen dollars an hour. Expecting Labor to want to work for fifteen an hour is more rational.

You did not answer my question. Why not $25 per in major and expensive cities like NY and Boston?
I am not discounting local solutions to immediate social problems; only that I am advocating for national Minimum fixed Standards.

States could consider redevelopment to create "manufacturing" jobs.

I mean $15 in Seattle doesn’t carry as much as $15 in Jackson MS. Right?
the less developed world is even less expensive. the point is, a first world Costs. We should have the law of large numbers working for us, not against us.

Social service cost around fourteen dollars an hour. Expecting Labor to want to work for fifteen an hour is more rational.

You did not answer my question. Why not $25 per in major and expensive cities like NY and Boston?
I am not discounting local solutions to immediate social problems; only that I am advocating for national Minimum fixed Standards.

You just talked yourself iinto admitting it’s a state and not a national issue. That’s how it should be.

You just talked yourself iinto admitting it’s a state and not a national issue. That’s how it should be.
A fifteen dollar an hour Minimum wage could be a national Standard fixed by Congress for the Union.

I am advocating for State Corps of Engineers to complement the federal Corps.

Doesn’t make any sense to force an employer to pay $15/hr in Bismark ND and then a different employer paying the same amt in NY NY. States should decide. At min

Doesn’t make any sense to force an employer to pay $15/hr in Bismark ND and then a different employer paying the same amt in NY NY. States should decide. At min
Cost of living is different for a capitali reason; only the third world is cheaper.

Cost of living is different for a capitali reason; only the third world is cheaper.

Was that English?

Was that English?
there is A reason capital seeks "cheap".

Was that English?

Of course. It’s called common sense. When you go shopping do you try to buy the most expensive milk?

Was that English?

Of course. It’s called common sense. When you go shopping do you try to buy the most expensive milk?
The problem is first world Labor has to cost more to afford our first world economy. There is no way we can compete on cheap labor, with the less developed world. We have to lose low wage jobs.

Was that English?

The problem is first world Labor has to cost more to afford our first world economy. There is no way we can compete on cheap labor, with the less developed world. We have to lose low wage jobs.

Are you OK with HS students working part time to earn lower wages?

Was that English?

why bother with exceptions. if they are really motivated they can obtain emancipation and ask for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

Was that English?

why bother with exceptions. if they are really motivated they can obtain emancipation and ask for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

How does that make any fiscal sense?

Hey moron, she's all over the news.

Well, yes, because FOX puts her all over the news. That's the point. You're falling for a weirdass conservatives propaganda hate campaign. And it's making you look like girly-men, squealing in terror over a freshman congressman.

We don't have to fixate on her, she's in our faces constantly.

Then tell FOX to stop doing that. You don' t see anyone else in the USA pissing themselves over her, just you betas.

Are you TRYING to be a bigger idiot than she is?

If you're that terrified of her, just stop watching FOX. Is that so complicated?

No nit wit, she isn’t on FOX that I’m aware of but then again I don’t watch FOX. You are wrong again.

it makes macroeconomic sense to solve simple poverty in our economy.

So if I want to write poetry in my room the Gov't should just pay me $15/hour for the fun of it?

So if I want to write poetry in my room the Gov't should just pay me $15/hour for the fun of it?
only if you don't mind being Poor.

capitalism doesn't care as long as money gets circulated.

You didn’t answer the question. So I graduate college and choose to live in my parents basement and write poetry. For that the Govt pays me the same wage as someone who is stocking shelves at WalMart? How does that make any sense?

You didn’t answer the question. So I graduate college and choose to live in my parents basement and write poetry. For that the Govt pays me the same wage as someone who is stocking shelves at WalMart? How does that make any sense?
somebody could buy it and create song lyrics and make some money.

the point is, anybody with an income could pursue Happiness regardless.

some may choose to be more bullish in their market participation sentiments.

somebody could buy it and create song lyrics and make some money.

the point is, anybody with an income could pursue Happiness regardless.

some may choose to be more bullish in their market participation sentiments.

So you're OK paying people for smoking pot and not doing anything? That is just insane.

Forum List

Back