Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

She was smart enough to get elected by pandering to her base of misfits, illegals, and welfare recipients. She is a reflection of her constituency. Her role in the Democrat party will be what they want it to be once she gets accustomed to doing what they want in her hopes of getting committee slots, and re-election support.

She was smart enough to get elected by pandering to her base of misfits, illegals, and welfare recipients. She is a reflection of her constituency. Her role in the Democrat party will be what they want it to be once she gets accustomed to doing what they want in her hopes of getting committee slots, and re-election support.

It's not looking like she's bright enough to understand that she has to work WITH the other members of her party to accomplish anything. She pretty clearly thinks she's going to sweep into Washington and just take over. She definitely has that millennial ego.

It's not looking like she's bright enough to understand that she has to work WITH the other members of her party to accomplish anything. She pretty clearly thinks she's going to sweep into Washington and just take over. She definitely has that millennial ego.
AOC represents positive change, beneficial change – change that those on the hateful, bigoted reactionary right fear: diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

AOC represents positive change, beneficial change – change that those on the hateful, bigoted reactionary right fear: diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

AOC represents the fact that you dithering left-wing 'tards can't find your own asses with a map and a Native American guide.

You have no idea how much we're enjoying watching you dimwits chase your tails and attack each other. It's almost worth letting Democrats win the House, just to watch their infighting for the power.

She represents the tired old Fundamental Transformation utopian Mantra. She represents FAILURE, and those whom embrace failure, and the disbelief of the human spirit.

Our Founding Fathers got it right, the first time.

Solving simple poverty solves for a right wing host of right wing problems, automatically.

Congress should Insist on being full of Faith in the execution of a federal doctrine and our State laws regarding the concept of employment at will.

What the heck is that? Is it English?
Our President is the chief law enforcement officer and head of the executive branch of Government.

Our Welfare clause is General not Common.

Solving simple poverty in our Republic could be solved by executive order.

What does that have to do with the ditz from NY?
She is a member of Congress now.

Solving simple poverty solves for a right wing host of right wing problems, automatically.

Congress should Insist on being full of Faith in the execution of a federal doctrine and our State laws regarding the concept of employment at will.

Our President is the chief law enforcement officer and head of the executive branch of Government.

And as such she adds much to the demise.

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

The middle class is growing, not gone.
Take a look at the Repub that she beat the hell out of. Been there making DEALS and money the worst Repub I have ever seen and should be in jail for something. So easy win for her. But stupid is as stupid does.

She is going to screw up so bad that she will be a one term trip.

And as such she adds much to the demise.
Congress can insist our President enforce a federal doctrine in American law.

She is going to screw up so bad that she will be a one term trip.
She only needs one term to bring "Articles of Enforcement."

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

The middle class is growing, not gone.
You should spell check or at the very least proof ready your OPs that are aimed at insulting another persons intelligence. When you have typos everywhere it waters down your arguement.

My phone screws up a lot of my posts and you are correct, I should check them before I hit post.

Are you so stupid that you cannot tell the difference between typos and a complete lack of knowledge on government or economics?
I have typos all the time, especially when I use my phone. I’m just saying that you should be extra careful with the posts you make that go after other people’s intelligence. If you sounds stupid while calling somebody else’s stupid than you aren’t really making a strong point good. No what I mean?

That in itself is stupid. I ask again, do you not know the difference between typos and a complete lack of knowledge about a subject you are hired to do?

120675D5-8DB9-4C4D-A504-E1919275EB6E.jpeg

The poor triggered Trumptards are not handling the midterm results well.

Good. If they learned from their mistakes, they wouldn't be so easy to beat in 2020.

Forum List

Back