Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

2018-12-17_21-18-50.png

Wow, all that criticism of sarah palin intelligence must have hit home.

I wonder if Ms. Cortez can see Russia while she reads all the lame stream newspapers.

dumber than trump voters i dont think so...i mean look at this golfing...and mexico isnt paying for the wall....and look who is getting locked up

Wow, all that criticism of sarah palin intelligence must have hit home.

I wonder if Ms. Cortez can see Russia while she reads all the lame stream newspapers.

You are uninformed. You are obviously referring to the following comment falsely attributed to Sarah Palin: “I Can See Russia from My House.” Actually, Palin never said that. The one who uttered those words was Tina Fey, a comedienne on Saturday Night Live. What Palin did say was, “They’re our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”

FACT CHECK: Did Sarah Palin Say: 'I Can See Russia from My House'?

If you know anything about geography, you would realize that everything Sarah Palin said is true. From certain parts of mainland Alaska you can see Russia on the horizon and if you consider island possessions it is rather easy to see Russia from Alaska.

“On a clear day, you could climb a hill on Cape Prince of Wales and maybe make out mainland Siberia, just fifty miles away. But it's much easier to get a view of Russia view by heading out into the Bering Strait to one of America's weirdest destinations: Little Diomede Island.

“Big and Little Diomede Islands are just over two miles apart, but they've been part of different empires—and different hemispheres—for exactly 150 years.”

Yes, You Can Actually See Russia from Alaska

Forum List

Back