Ocascio-Cortez just compared the Wall to the Berlin Wall

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
You gotta see this folks. I'm starting to wonder if this chick actually went to college! And why is she so hyper acting?

Twitter

Last edited:
Well according to those bug eyes she’s on some good shit. I almost believe she’s a plant. No one could actually be that stupid oh wait.

Didn't take long for the idiot to self destruct. Just another circus act. The Democrat party is bankrupt.

There has been more than one USMB poster who has made the same comparison. It makes you wonder which side of the wall those people see themselves as being on.

She does seem like some wannabe crazy actor the DNC hired for their and the establishment's project "Go Full Retard Against President Trump." Another odd thing is Donkey Face Cortez seems to wear falsies. In that Twitter video above she is flat. In fact, in many pictures there is no cleavage, very similar to Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

She does seem like some wannabe crazy actor the DNC hired. Another odd thing is she seems to wear falsies. In that video above she is flat. In fact, in many pictures there is no cleavage, very similar to Rachel "Blinky" Maddow.

Maddow is a "he" in drag, so that explains that part. Nothing can explain AOC though.

Sure says a lot about the current state of the education system in America today.

I'm appalled that someone could graduate from college with a degree in economics...yet seem to be totally clueless about economic issues. How is that even possible?
Because most of those who teach economics in college are Paul Krugman wannabees.

Sure says a lot about the current state of the education system in America today.

I'm appalled that someone could graduate from college with a degree in economics...yet seem to be totally clueless about economic issues. How is that even possible?
It's possible because many of our educational institutions are run by idiots.

"It's possible because many of our educational institutions are run by useful idiots."

:biggrin:

From her point of view; the Berlin wall separated the German people, it divided one country. If she is of the opinion that the United States and Mexico is one country and we are all Mexicans, she is correct. For her to be correct, the United States no longer exists.

Oh, it's worse than that.
Econ was her minor, her major was International Relations!

You gotta see this folks. I'm starting to wonder if this chick actually went to college! And why is she so hyper acting?

Twitter

I'm impressed that she even knew that there was a Berlin wall.

Don't forget, she also said climate change is as equivalent to fighting the Nazi regime during WW 2.

Wow, she knew bout the Berlin wall AND WW2.

She must be reading a tele monitor, only, I doubt she can read.

Makes no sense.

Forum List

Back