OCA's bitch and moan thread.

Shattered said:
Oh, there's an even quicker remedy for that.. :) Ya know that look you give whomever you're walking with when you pass something that makes you do a double-take? That kinda raised eyebrows, quirky "good grief", and quick shake of the head "you're nuts" kinda look?

Give'm that. Words are completely unnecessary at that point. :)

What about when they pull up next you in their car waving at you blasting that horrible music they listen to......? LOL AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said:
What about when they pull up next you in their car waving at you blasting that horrible music they listen to......? LOL AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cringe and run away. :D:D

Bonnie said:
It's not the getting hit on, it's the who and in some cases the what, that is attempting to do it. :eek:

Exactly.. At *some* point, common sense *should* come in to play.. If you're dressed relatively casual, but are well groomed, and your clothes *fit*, common sense would dictate that some slouchy freak of nature that's half dressed walking with one locked arm, and an intentional limp trying to look cool isn't going to get anywhere.

Oh, and when exactly did "Yo, baby! I'mma make you my first priority!" make such a comeback?

Shattered said:
Exactly.. At *some* point, common sense *should* come in to play.. If you're dressed relatively casual, but are well groomed, and your clothes *fit*, common sense would dictate that some slouchy freak of nature that's half dressed walking with one locked arm, and an intentional limp trying to look cool isn't going to get anywhere.

Oh, and when exactly did "Yo, baby! I'mma make you my first priority!" make such a comeback?

Just never know---It worked in valley girls !!! :teeth: ---you always lose with mysandrists anyway.

Whatever--these guys are giving you a compliment the best way they know how. Laughing at them for it just seems a bit uppity.

Shattered said:

Hey that one's almost as good as "Wanna F*ck?!"

Or the "you've been running around in my mind all night long!" one.

no1tovote4 said:
Hey that one's almost as good as "Wanna F*ck?!"

Or the "you've been running around in my mind all night long!" one.

Ugh. If someones gonna use a line like that, the only response is going to be "Gross. Get lost." No matter what.

dilloduck said:
percentages go up the more ya ask---can't hardly knock em for tryin

What's that saying?" Shoot at anything that moves and your bound to hit something! " :teeth:

Shattered said:

LOL, especially when these guys are teenagers, gross.

dilloduck said:
Just never know---It worked in valley girls !!! :teeth: ---you always lose with msyandrists anyway.

Whatever--these guys are giving you a compliment the best way they know how. Laughing at them for it just seems a bit uppity.

Well Im sure some of them are genuinely nice guys, but still way too young for me, I like men not boys. And some boy with his pants down around his ankles with his baggy boxers showing playing music that have lyrics that say "Fu@k the bitch good and hard, teach her a good lesson, throw her head down on the pavement"

Sorry Im running from guys like that full speed and not looking back.

Bonnie said:
Well Im sure some of them are genuinely nice guys, but still way too young for me, I like men not boys. And some boy with his pants down around his ankles with his baggy boxers showing playing music that have lyrics that say "Fu@k the bitch good and hard, teach her a good lesson, throw her head down on the pavement"

The sad thing is, someone told them this is "cool".. *shakes head*

Bonnie said:

I'm not saying accept the proposition. It's the only way they know how to compliment you. Teenagers are rarely good at approaching women.

dilloduck said:
I'm not saying accept the proposition. It's the only way they know how to compliment you. Teenagers are rarely good at approaching women.

Agreed which is why I make sure to be polite, Im not looking to shoot anyone down, there have been times though when I felt a little threatened because there were four in a car and they proceeded to follow me and not take no for an answer.

Bonnie said:
Agreed which is why I make sure to be polite, Im not looking to shoot anyone down, there have been times though when I felt a little threatened because there were four in a car and they proceeded to follow me and not take no for an answer.

Don't always be polite, sometimes direct is the only way to go. Some of these idiots have been taught to never take no for an answer. It is difficult to know when but if they are following make sure to tell them they make you sick and to leave you alone, leave no impression of any type of opening or they will leach on and give you hell. If they continue to follow drive directly to the police station, they'll break off and leave you alone.

Forum List

Back