OCA!!! Who You Callin' Biker???!!!

Shattered said:
Umm. A Denon receiver, and a shit load of *really* nice Kenwood speakers tucked here & there throughout the room...

OK... OK... I've heard enough... MOVIE PARTY AT SHATTERED's ! ! ! :dance:

Pale Rider said:
OK... OK... I've heard enough... MOVIE PARTY AT SHATTERED's ! ! ! :dance:

Pfft. Basement isn't even finished yet.. There's another 1/2 plus a little on the other side.. Going to have a pool table put in, and expand the bar... Then I'm going in search of a juke box on eBay. :)

Shattered said:
Pfft. Basement isn't even finished yet.. There's another 1/2 plus a little on the other side.. Going to have a pool table put in, and expand the bar... Then I'm going in search of a juke box on eBay. :)

Well now we know who sets the standard on here for home theater... err... playground... :bow2:

Pale Rider said:
Well now we know who sets the standard on here for home theater... err... playground... :bow2:

Better'n paying $9 a pop just to see a movie, and $3.50 per drink just to play pool at .75 a game. :)

Shattered said:
Better'n paying $9 a pop just to see a movie, and $3.50 per drink just to play pool at .75 a game. :)

Ain't that the ever lovin' truth. I'm with ya there 100%. I invest in my stuff for the very same reason, but also simply because, I'm an incurable audiofile. I just LOVE all that high tech stuff.

Pale Rider said:
Ain't that the ever lovin' truth. I'm with ya there 100%. I invest in my stuff for the same reason, but also simply because, I'm an incurable audiofile. I just LOVE all that high tech stuff.

I'm no techno-junkie - I just believe that if I'm going to pay for it, I should pay for it once (no more than twice in the same lifetime), so try to get it right the first time...

(which is why I'm taking everything with me when I die)

Shattered said:
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

All that for a peanut that's ready to eat when you buy it? **looks confused**

Suck that juice???? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! **runs out screaming, hands covering eyes/ears**

You guys will eat anything, wontcha?? :poke:
Wait till I post my baked possum recipe.:)

From high tech audio/video to cooking road kill.... what a smooth transition. :happy2:

Pale Rider said:
From high tech audio/video to cooking road kill.... what a smooth transition. :happy2:

What can I say.. I've got "eclectic" down to an artform. :)

Forum List

Back